• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What type of person do you like to tickle?

bellytickling

TMF Master
hey, just wanted to know if there is a particular type of person, I mean body type that you like to tickle?Of course all the videos usually have hot models with perfect bodies and looks, but I know that is just how it goes with videos, movies, TV shows etc. I am not a superbuff model dude, just a regular person who happens to be very ticklish, does it matter to a female tickler what type of person she tickles fat, thin, hairy? Same for the male ticklers-what type of females do you prefer? I know everybody has a preference-I really don't have one as long as they are ticklish and enjoy tickling it is fine with me. Just wanted to get other members ideas and thoughts on the issue. well, enough of my ranting, bye for now.

I don't really care what the person looks like for a just tickling relationship! I think if the guy is fat, thin, hair, shaved.... Who cares! And with women for just tickling same applies! It doesn't matter as long as they love to tickle as much as I love to be tickled :) im an equal opportunity Lee ;) :bowing:

Strider said:
If they're female, all else is negotiable.

now thats a fantastic answer....sounds like a true gentleman..

isabeau

ps i'm stricktly a lee...

Any and All!! I'm a TOTAL equal opportunity ticklee and tickler! I love em big, I love em small, I love em any age from 18 and up, hairy, no hair, white skin, dark skin, purple skin, green skin, 3 legs and a trunk....it's ALL good so long as they are ticklish and love tickling! :D

Mimi said:
Any and All!! I'm a TOTAL equal opportunity ticklee and tickler! I love em big, I love em small, I love em any age from 18 and up, hairy, no hair, white skin, dark skin, purple skin, green skin, 3 legs and a trunk....it's ALL good so long as they are ticklish and love tickling! :D

Mimi is your middle name PLEASETICKLEME :bouncybou

I don't have a type. I love em all. Big, Small, Thin, Tall, Short, White, Black, I don't care as long as they are ticklish and love to be tickled. And will tickle me. ANYONE is Welcome in my book :wavingguy

Well, they have to be male. The only women I want to tickle are bunny(my best friend in real life) and Lady_Sunset.

They must be male, they MUST be ticklish(the more spots the better) , they must be clean, and in a perfect world they'd be single, Caucasian and slim to athletic build. Though, some bigger guys are fun as well.

:feets:

bellytickling said:
hey, just wanted to know if there is a particular type of person, I mean body type that you like to tickle?

Body type depends on the person. For me, a tickle-partner equals a sex-partner, so the same applies to both. I generally prefer strong-minded and intelligent women as partners, who nevertheless are able "let go" in bed, so to say. I like to have a woman who I can talk with, and who I feel is more or less my equal. I don't like 24/7 submissive types, or ones who try to dominate me.
For body type, neither too thin nor too fat is desirable for me. Everything in between really depends on the person.

naveltkltr1350 said:
preferably a female who is breathing.

LOL!

That's pretty much how I feel. As long as she's ticklish and likes it. It's all good within reason.

Mimi said:
3 legs and a trunk....it's ALL good so long as they are ticklish and love tickling! :D

who, where, and HOW have you seen anyone/anything w/ 3 legs and a trunk?!?!?!?! :shake: :wow:

i love to tickle 2 types of girls..Easy going and punk
kind of like the Julia Roberts easy going and the Avril Levine punk type

all good

I love to be tickled more by a personality than looks... and visa versa. I am into tickling one that is funny and gets me going, and when the teasing starts the being tickled is sooo much fun. :upsidedow

TickledToDeath said:
Female. Breathing. Under 60.
The more ticklish the better.

hmmmmmmmmmm do female chickenwussettes count ???

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

o btw TTD this is me... :angel:

ooo and i myself want my ler big, taller than i am.. and not too heavy...

Iluv2Btickled said:
who, where, and HOW have you seen anyone/anything w/ 3 legs and a trunk?!?!?!?! :shake: :wow:

the elephant man! :jester:

lmao *wipes tear from eye * i crack myself up

naveltkltr1350 said:
preferably a female who is breathing.

Hahaha you're so goofy Jeff :p

I'd prefer to be tickled by a guy who's under 30 (maybe when I'm 21 my age range will change, lol). I'd be willing to try f/f though, possibly. Looks don't really matter, but a great personality is always nice :)

Its a case by case thing with me, but generally the hotter the woman, the more i enjoy it. god im so shallow. :sowrong:

Hate leads to the dark side

I like to tickle anybody. But i do have a favorite. I love tickling someone who is really ticklish and hates it. I just love their reactions. :firedevil

I would tickle almost anyone that's about the age of 20 to about in their 40's and maybe higher depending on the person. I try not to be too picky about it as long as they love to be tickled.

:couch:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back