• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Video Producers Should Do

NYCity said:

Now I realize these are broad generalities which may or may not be fair. A lot of the companies listed here offer a lot more than what is listed here, but I think this is describes at least 80% of what each company offers. My point is that we have so many choices. What one person hates, another may like and vice-versa. Think back to the days when all we had to choose from was Cal-Star.

I think that's a pretty accurate assessment of the situation NYC. I would pretty much have said the same thing myself if I'd thought of it first. (Damn, why didn't I? :confused: :D )

OK, let's take the thread in a new direction. If you COULD do this, who would you choose?

My top 3 choices:

1) Jade from TJ Productions
2) Julie Kyle from RT
3) Priscilla James from RT

Hey! Yaqi should do something like this. Let us tickle his models?

Why? I've never seen any of their videos, only been to their site. Are they not very popular? From what I've seen, (in my opinion of course) their stuff looks really good.

Please excuse my ignorance if I've displayed any.:D

dodger said:
Hey! Yaqi should do something like this. Let us tickle his models?

...somehow, I find it very hard to believe Yaqi would let any of us "pathetic whistle dicks" anywhere near his beloved models.

:p

Why not put the names in a hat,and make a video for sale of the experience?That might recoup at least some of the cost.

NYCity said:
OK, let's take the thread in a new direction. If you COULD do this, who would you choose?

My top 3 choices:

1) Jade from TJ Productions
2) Julie Kyle from RT
3) Priscilla James from RT

Well, I would choose.............

1/ Rachael Smith of TC. The most beautiful face and the most succulent feet I've ever seen. Reacts to tickling like most normal people react to being offered as a sacrifice to Satan.
2/ Toni Summers/Tori Spears of TC. Both "retired" now.:( Could'nt decide between them.
3/ Pheonix of MTP. That girl is stunningly beautiful and spastically ticklish!:devil:

Switchin' back for a moment...
NYCity said:
Solefully Yours - (I know they're not around anymore) Almost always fully clothed. Made around 100 tapes with the same 4-5 ticklees.

Actually, NYCity, the biggest problem wit' makin' such a list is the potential for inaccuracy in your assessment. I worked wit' SY when they were in business, and there are several inaccuracies in your statement:
1) the models changed, completely, twice, and varied throughout. They started out in So. Cal. , wit' one set (of half a dozen, including Lana, Lorelle, and Morgan), then moved to San Francisco, and only had the So. Cal. models that would travel up for shoots. They got a new infusion of talent in that area (another half dozen or so, including Tina, Starr and Tazmen standing out as the first of those). When they moved to Hawaii, no one could afford to travel over for shoots, and they found a completely different cast.

2) The completely different cast in Hawaii did a LOT of nude tickling videos. Made making web clips for them a little more challenging.

3) The SY tape library is in the 300 + range. I believe close to half of those are tickling videos.

Alright. As you were...

Last edited:
Thanks for the info DVNC. I was only familiar with the Lana/Lorrelle period. I even have a preview tape of theirs which covers close to 100 videos, and saw the same handful (fingersful?) of models over and over.

I stand corrected.

However, I stand by my original point, was that different video companies can and do have different "styles" of videos that appeal to different kinds of tickle lovers, and that there's nothing wrong with that.

Sorry 'bout the spastically formatted response, man. *sigh*

I do agree wit' your point, and was slack not to say so. Apologies, man. And yeah, their early set of videos wit' tickling had a lot of Lana and Lorelle, wit' a sprinklin' of others until Morgan and that crew showed. In the first 100 of SY's tapes, that'd likely be the Lana and Lorelle stuff gettin' the most hype, 'cause it was the best liked.

Peace,

dvnc

In Solefully Yours' heyday I bought a 2 hour preview tape from them. It contained a 2 minute clip from each of there videos. This was in the early stage. Lorelle was a great ticklee in her early films, but she seemed to de-sensitize in the later ones. I guess she started getting used to it. She was my favorite SY model. Lana was good too. very ticklish pits.
SY also had a 24 hour hotline that you could call and listen to a tape of a tickle session. That was quite a thing back before the computer age of tickling.

The Laugher's Models

Hey Everyone,

If you live in the Detorit area, the next Motown Tickle Party is Nov 9, 2002 and I will have a few of my models there and most all of them could probably be talked into a tickle.

The Laugher :)
www.thelaugher.com

Re: The Laugher's Models

The Laugher said:
Hey Everyone,

If you live in the Detorit area, the next Motown Tickle Party is Nov 9, 2002 and I will have a few of my models there and most all of them could probably be talked into a tickle.

The Laugher :)
www.thelaugher.com

Now THAT is what I call generosity! :bouncybou Shame I live about 7,000 miles from Chicago really. :(

More like 4,500 miles. So what kind of obstacle is THAT?:D

I dont suppose Gabreielle would follow in Laughter's footseteps.......... :D

ShiningIce said:
I dont suppose Gabreielle would follow in Laughter's footseteps.......... :D

his name is laugher, not laughter.
no gabby will never hold a party!
steve

areenactor said:

his name is laugher, not laughter.
no gabby will never hold a party!
steve

If she tried to hold one, she'd find out just how many friends she doesn't have round here.:sowrong:

The Raffle Idea

I think the raffle idea is a good one. I would not hold it every month. I think 3 months is a good period of time. Maybe have second place win a free dvd(possibly two) and third place when a free month to the subscription site. I think the winner of the prize should not just be able to tickle a model, but help in the making of new video. Of course this is only good idea if it increases sales,but it may be something to try once to see if it works. What do you say TIB and Jeff?

jim, i think gabby

is too selfish to host a party like we're talking about.
now if you were willing to fork over $500 bucks i'm sure you could be included to a little soiree. the girl has a love of tickling, and a foot fetish, but even more, she's a capitalist! "show me the money" should be the company name.
steve

Re: jim, i think gabby

areenactor said:
is too selfish to host a party like we're talking about.
now if you were willing to fork over $500 bucks i'm sure you could be included to a little soiree. the girl has a love of tickling, and a foot fetish, but even more, she's a capitalist! "show me the money" should be the company name.
steve

Agreed Steve. Personally I would'nt go for free anyway. I would'nt give PV the steam off my shit.:sowrong:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back