• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What Was Your Longest Tickle Session

TinyTickler

TMF Expert
my longest session lasted about an hour and my lee was in lack of better words very very pleased

My longest non-stop session was about 3 hours. But, when Drew and I first got together, we pulled an all-nighter (with breaks) that was a lot of fun. That one was more and endless tickle fight.

Lately, I've been pulling free of the cuffs in about half an hour or so. We really need to get smaller cuffs so I can't pull loose no matter how desperate I get! lol

I've had BDSM sessions that lasted four hours, but the longest non-stop tickling in such a session has been one hour. :D

My longest was a girl i had invited round for 'drinks and more'. She was a kinky friend and we kinda hit it off quite well. She knew of my likes from a privious relationship who decided to tell all to the world. We were laying on the floor and she told me to stretch out so i did only for her to sit down on my arms above my head. I said "you got me" still not realising she knew about the tickle fetish. She looked down at me and said "i hear your ticklish" and i was like "nooo you know too?" and she replied by reaching out at arms lenth and wiggling her fingers above me. I tried pulling my arms away but she had me good.
She tickled me up and down my sides and all over my tummy and my underarms. It lasted a good 5 mins...she stopped becuase she was more interested in the bump a bit lower down...

Mine usually last around an hour on average. However, the first time my Love shared me with others at a gathering I believe lasted closer to a couple of hours. Wonderfully playful and left me dotted like a snow leopard!

My back ground is in BDSM and I was trained for endurance. I love the tickle sessions, though they never seem to last long enough!

I had a 3 hour session with my ex g/f which was out of sight. She was totally exhausted afterwards but very satisfied.

my longgest session was about 2 -3 hrs but with lots of breaks... was awsome

The longest I have ever been tied up has been 7 hours. I wasn't tickled all that time, but it was the most beautiful and sensual experience of my life I must say. It was outside, on a hot summer night, with me tied spread eagle to tent stakes.

The longest tickle session I ever had was close to 48 hours. The only times my hands and feet were both untied in that time was when I had to use the bathroom. I would have my feet untied, but not my hands, to eat (my hands were tied in front of me so I could eat and still remain bound). This was when I was 19...single and childless and free. Ah, those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end...

Love,
Jean

I wasn't going to respond because I did not think anyone would believe me. Then, I read Sleepy Jean's post. LOL

My longest session was 7 hours. I had 3 Lers and it was non-stop except when they changed my position.

I could barely walk afterwords, had finger bruises all over me and was very hoarse.

DAMN that was fun. :D

I think my longest non stop was 4 hours in hogtie. I'd love to know what a break is, to me it means my ler has turned round to get a different tool.

Having a tickle fight for about 9 hours is the longest really, but no where near as intense as I can stop their hands getting at me.

I wasn't going to respond because I did not think anyone would believe me. Then, I read Sleepy Jean's post. LOL

My longest session was 7 hours. I had 3 Lers and it was non-stop except when they changed my position.

I could barely walk afterwords, had finger bruises all over me and was very hoarse.

Dang girl.. ya did not pass out... i would be dead

Very Ticklish Man

The longest tickling I have received was approximately 3.5 hours with a very talented Ler. She kept me on the edge of insanity nearly the entire time. A lesser Ler would have pushed me over the edge much sooner. By the end I was ready to either pass out, piss myself or both! Good times. :D

MrTicklee

The longest I have ever been tied up has been 7 hours. I wasn't tickled all that time, but it was the most beautiful and sensual experience of my life I must say. It was outside, on a hot summer night, with me tied spread eagle to tent stakes.

The longest tickle session I ever had was close to 48 hours. The only times my hands and feet were both untied in that time was when I had to use the bathroom. I would have my feet untied, but not my hands, to eat (my hands were tied in front of me so I could eat and still remain bound). This was when I was 19...single and childless and free. Ah, those were the days my friend, I thought they'd never end...

Love,
Jean

wow just wow just... you're my hero.

I'll bet it was, jen. And I know the feeling of barely able to walk after being tightly bound for hours. My husband usually has to massage my shoulders, thighs and calves before I can begin to stand up.

The bruises? Not me. Digging fingers into my flesh does not elicit a ticklish reaction from me. It does elicit words like "knock it off you @#$%& bastard THAT HURTS!!!" Only gentle strokes and spider tickles makes me squirm with delight.

As for that two-day tickling I got, the bondage was pretty light. I was never tied to anything -- just wrists and ankles bound and tickles in the bed, with bathroom and snack breaks (but not many).

Love,
Jean

Longest session, far too long ago, was 2 hours with a girl I knew at university, I had no idea it would last that long after creating a game where she would get tickled for so long depending on what sexy items on a banned list we created she wore. I did not know how long she would want to go for and left it up to her, while teasing her in the run up to it. She surprised me and wore everything on the list which added up to 2 hours, how I would love to do something like that again, the best private experience of my life, so far at least. :)

2:15, non-stop.

the first 2 hours were heaven.. the last 15 minutes were hell.
it's was an amazing experience.

steve

I have no sense of time passing when I am being tickled, so I honestly have no clue. It is over before you know it, but at the same time, every second seems to last forever, lol.

Love,
Jean

Do you live on a ranch? That presumably happened where no one would be coming along to find you staked out.

My longest session was at Nest this year. I went for 7 and 1/2 hours either being tickled or tickling and I had from 1 person up to ten people on me at a time.

blimey, you crazy kids make mind look pathetic,pretty much all my tickling takes place within a sexual situation. Which usually takes us 3-4 hours as we like to fit in as many things as possible. So tickling only goes on for 30 mins or so as my lady goes numb about then, i take it abit longer, more like an hour. The longest i think i've been tickled is about 2 hours i think.

My longest session to date has been a little over three hours with minimal breaks. Would have been longer but my lee jad some time constraints.!

With breaks and varying degrees of intensity - a weekend
Single tied with breaks - I think 8 hours
Non-stop - more than 3 but less than 6. Once you both hit that "zone", who the hell really knows???

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back