• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your tickling fantasy as a child?

Oh wow, well I had a bunch of different ones! But They were all part of one big continuous story.
This was usually something I thought about at night, before falling asleep.
I'd close my eyes and imagine all sorts of situations.

For most of them, I imagined I was an anthropomorphic dragon (the same character I now use to represent myself, in my artwork)
And I'd be an explorer of ruins, ancient cities and temples - often fighting monsters and wizards who'd use tickling attacks and spells on me.

In one of these imagination adventures, I encountered a wizard while on my way to a magical tower. There was some type of treasure there, and I wanted to find it. :)
Well, this wizard was trying to get there first, and he attacked me in the field just outside the tower entrance. He was blasting magic spells at me, which I dodged / or reflected.
(My character could also shoot lightning bolts) So, thats how I'd attack him back.
But nothing he did was working, and near the end of the battle, He was almost defeated!
Then, out of desperation, he hit me with a tickling-spell. A bunch of glowing feathers, and disembodied ghostly-hands swarmed around me, and tickled me all at once.
I instantly fell to the ground, curled up, and was laughing hysterically - trying to beg for it to stop.
The ghostly hands held me down, and tickled my belly, feet, sides,.... Just everywhere! He was injured, but was able to walk over to me, I was still laughing and screaming uncontrollably and couldn't do anything back to him. He said he'd lift the spell on me, first but made me promise to leave and let him find the treasure. Which, I had to agree to.
Thankfully, he kept his word, and stopped tickling me. Defeated, I had to fly away.... :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In later fantasies, that same wizard went back to his village and told some of the other more powerful wizards that tickling spells worked on me. So, word got around to most of these sorcerers.
Most of the ones i fought after that, tended to cast these types spells on me. :eek:
(To defend myself, I went on a quest to find an enchanted artifact which could block all magical attacks.
I won't spoil the whole thing, in case I want to write a short story about it one day, but basically it turned out not being a very successful quest) :/

Grr.... I knew I just should have electrocuted that first wizard who figured out how to defeat me!
says sarcastically: But Nooooo .... I just had let him live and fly away like a wimp.
i just and let him get away with his cheap-shot of a victory. And I bet he found the treasure too!.... :(

In other adventures, I'd encounter monsters in some of the temples and tombs I'd explore.
One time, giant spider hypnotized me, and tried to eat me!
while he was positioning me in his web and spinning it around me, his big fuzzy feelers tickled me sooo much, which made me snap out of the hypnotic trance. (Despite laughing and squirming), I broke myself free of his webs, and was able to escape. So, in that case, being tickled saved my life! :)

Of course, there were other times where some of these monsters intentionally tickled me,
just because some liked playing around with their victims.
One of them actually gained energy from laughter, so it would hold me down and tickle the living hell out of me - which made it stronger.
But don't worry, I eventually defeated that one too - albeit with great difficulty. .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol, as a kid I imagined all kinds of magical adventures like this.
And that's where most of my tickling fantasies started.
I was an explorer/ treasure hunter, who would travel around to ancient cities and temples looking for lost riches. But I tended to end up having to fight monsters, wizards, bandits, and other things.

*** When I was younger, I also really liked hypnosis and mind control.
Sometimes, my character would wake up in dungeons, restrained and having no idea how she how got there. Where it turned out, she was hypnotized, or a spell was cast on her so she could be captured.
**** But since I was the main character, I'd never die in those fantasies.
I was often tickled to the point of near insanity - but, I always either escaped or defeated whoever / whatever challenged me!

I'm thinking about writing some short stories of these fantasies I had. But I'm not sure where I could post them. I'd like to post some here, but I don't know if it's the appropriate place for that.

Anyway!, That's the type of tickle-fantasies I had when I was a kid. :)
And.... admittedly, sometimes up until today.
Being older now, (23) instead of fantasizing about magical fantasy-adventures,
I'll recall moments in my life where I was actually tickle tortured for real.
Lol, but when I do I'll often add things that didn't happen, or things that I wish had.

Not nearly as often now, but still - every now and then before I fall asleep,
I'll imagine being a dragon again, back in this magical fantasy world.

Last edited:
When I was little I used to wish I could be a magician's assistant, getting sawed in half and having my helpless feet tickled to prove the trick worked. I always imagined the tickling would go on as long as the crowd kept cheering the magician on.

Usually getting tickled by whatever girl(s) I was crushing on at that time. Same as now with the women I’m crushing on.

I've always been a bit obsessed with tickling. Some of my earliest memories of me as a 5 year old, trying to get my grandma to tickle my feet or my classmates in kindergarten. I've always been a ticklee but there's a few times I could barely stop myself from tickling a cute pair of bare feet. When I was 12, I had a childhood friend name Laura and she had a pool and a bunch of us kids went swimming all the time there. I often tickled her feet playfully but she was so ticklish she couldnt stand it. I always wanted to hold her down and tie her feet and really give her a long tickling but she would have hated it and I cant be a tickler if I know they hate it.
On the other hand as a ticklee, I want to be tickled to where i cant stand it. And my biggest fantasy was my 6th and 7th grade gym teacher named Mr. Marshall. I once snuck in a quick foot tickle in the locker room on my friend while he had a shoe off and Mr. Marshall giggled and said "That was a good one! Gotta keep on your guard when you have ticklish feet!"
I had a fantasy thereafter of being in his office where there was a couch and having him playfully wrestle me onto it and hold me down and tickle me all over. I wanted him to hug/grab me from behind and tickle my sides and ribs while I wiggled helplessly and then have him pin me on the cushions of the couch and hold my skinny arms above my head and tickle my armpits until I laughed myself silly. And then I always fantasized about him tickling my bare feet for an hour. He joked once about using an ankle wrap to tie a student's feet together so he had to hop around during dodgeball instead of running. And then all I could think about was him using athelic wrap to tie my ankles together and tickle me senseless. I have the ability to compartmentalize tickling between fun/bonding/intimacy tickling and then just straight sexual tickling. The above tickles were the fun ones. My Spanish teacher from senior year of high school was one I had sexy thoughts about tickling. And I visited her house a few times because he daughter was in my grade and there were movie nights but I never got a chance or the courage to tickle her feet.

giphy.gif

When I was around 10 I had elaborate fantasies about an all-female tickle-wrestling competition. The rules were designed to be unfair, with a large team ganging up on a small team, with the inevitable result of much humiliation and torture. The competition would be mixed ages, and my favorite scenario to daydream about was a bunch of teenage girls ganging up on a few buxom MILFs...

When I was 13 I had a fantasy about being tied up in a bikini spread eagle and tickled by my friends for an hour without a break. In that fantasy they wanted me to tell them all of my secrets and they would not stop until they know everything that they want to know. It was a pretty intense fantasy. I always was into very intense torturous tickling.

tickletori99, have you ever had any experience even remotely close to anything like that? What's the worst you've ever been tickled? I've tickled many girls pretty bad, but never too severe. Didn't want to traumatize them! :p

I fantasized about tickling kids at school that i liked and tv actors i had a crush on. I also played out tickling scenes i wanted to see in cartoons in my head. And when they did come up, i would rewind those parts several times lol. I think doing that was what made me realize i liked tickling in a "different way" from other people.

tickletori99, have you ever had any experience even remotely close to anything like that? What's the worst you've ever been tickled? I've tickled many girls pretty bad, but never too severe. Didn't want to traumatize them! :p

Sure I have :D

When I was a kid I was at some fete where I saw a young guy sitting barefoot in a set of stocks getting wet sponges thrown at him. I couldn't take my eyes off his feet as everytime a wet sponge hit him he scrunched his toes. I remember wanting to go over to the stocks to tickle his feet but wouldn't dare haha.

It's still my favourite tickling fantasy to see a guy tickled publicly while locked in stocks which is a pain since this type of thing does exist but with the wrong gender, so annoying! I've seen the odd picture and video of guys but of course nothing like the female content.

Every cute dad of a friend or make teacher I had...gahhh even now it gives me butterflies.

If I EVER saw them tickle anybody, it was an insta-crush. *swoon*

Oh man, same for me. Any dad or dad type tickling me or a friend or especially a dad being tickled was and is a huge thing for me. Mom too but I think dad's always interested me more because they're less likely to be tickled real good.

I saw the movie Barbarella on TV when I was 12.
In the movie, Barbarella is naked inside a machine that will sexually pleasure her to death. Death by orgasm.
In that scene, Barbarella reacts to the machine tickling her. She jumps and giggles.
That is so hot. Being naked inside a machine that tickles and fucks.

I had a few teacher/ school related ones. One time I was raising my hand and the teaching assistant walked by and wiggled her fingers at me and said tickle, tickle, tickle, and I want to get her back and do the same to her. Then I was in physical therapy (still while in school) and she shared an office with the Occupational Therapist. she had slipped her shoes off so just in socks and they kept bumping into each while getting to their desks and the OT threatened to tickle her and let me watch..... but alas it was only a joke. Then finally I was taking supper PT at the school during the summer as well. She was very attractive and dressed in informal summer wear of a tank top, shorts, and flip flops. One day she was kneeling down turning the radio on and her soles were exposed so I snuck over and ran a couple fingers up one of her soles. She jumped up so fast and shrieked. The rest of the summer I kept going for sneak attacks, but she caught on and would thwart my attacks. Never did get to do EXACTLY what I wanted to though haha

Never Really had many fantasies as a kid but I liked it when people were tied up and tickled on their feet. One Fantasy I did have came from a movie Called Small Soldiers. The scene where the Commandos have Kirsten Dunst captures by her dolls and force her to make a a video really had my imagination run wild. I imagined them poking her feet to try to get her to talk. So I would imagine having girls/women either tied up or in a where they were entangle in an object or buried in the sanding their feet exposed and barefoot and I would tease and tickle their feet.

Mrs. Davis! She was my third grade teacher that I waited all year to tickle. I was all set to tickle her when I sat on the floor next to her while she was wearing heels and nylons. We were watching a movie of some kind and all of us were sitting on the floor. I wasn't paying attention as I was waiting for my next move as Mrs. Davis was sitting at a student's desk and had her feet kicked back under the desk with her heels popping off of her feet. I was all ready to take a risk and tickle her feet when the guy on the other side had the same idea and tickled her! She laughed immediately and said to the entire class "Elliott is tickling me!" She got up right away and said "I've got to get away from you Elliott. You are making me lose my attention" So she waked away and sat at her desk without me even able to have another chance. Although it is torture to think about. I always have fantasies about being the one to tickle her.

I commented here several years ago, but another childhood tickling fantasy involved my aunt. She was my first indulgence in my nylon feet/tickling fetish, but each time I tickled her in my youth she was wearing greyish white tights. I always hoped for the chance to tickle her black stocking feet in my teens, but it wasn’t to be.

Until I turned 21, that is...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

When I was in elementary school I imagined breaking some rule for which the prescribed school punishment was being hung from the ceiling in the hallway by my wrists, and all the lines of kids passing by to lunch or recess or Music class were encouraged to tickle my feet as they passed. Then came a moment when I was dangling there alone in the hallway, and the classroom doors opened and the teachers came creeping out and I said "Oh no no no" and they all cried out with delight "That's right... it's TEACHER TIME!" And they converged on me, their fingers upraised and fluttering, and -- being taller than my classmate tormentors -- tickled my exposed sides and abdomen relentlessly.

I mean, like, totally normal thing for a kid to think about, right?

When I was in elementary school I imagined breaking some rule for which the prescribed school punishment was being hung from the ceiling in the hallway by my wrists, and all the lines of kids passing by to lunch or recess or Music class were encouraged to tickle my feet as they passed. Then came a moment when I was dangling there alone in the hallway, and the classroom doors opened and the teachers came creeping out and I said "Oh no no no" and they all cried out with delight "That's right... it's TEACHER TIME!" And they converged on me, their fingers upraised and fluttering, and -- being taller than my classmate tormentors -- tickled my exposed sides and abdomen relentlessly.

I mean, like, totally normal thing for a kid to think about, right?

It sounds perfectly normal to me. :p :p

My God Wade, I would just love to see you tied up spread eagle and laying there as people from your worst nightmares came up and gazed at you and openly discussed how they were going to tickle your entire body from head to toe while you laid there just blubbering about wanting mercy... I wouldn't even have to participate. Just sit there and watch you freak out and go completely bonkers as they approached you!

I wanted to strip down and tie up the girls I thought were cute, and tickle them with feathers all over - including private parts - to make them tell me their secrets. Sometimes in the fantasy they were in the same room, blushing because they all saw each other naked like that.

...I was kinda early with the sexual fantasies.

My God Wade, I would just love to see you tied up spread eagle and laying there as people from your worst nightmares came up and gazed at you and openly discussed how they were going to tickle your entire body from head to toe while you laid there just blubbering about wanting mercy... I wouldn't even have to participate. Just sit there and watch you freak out and go completely bonkers as they approached you!

Dude you're gonna give me an anxiety attack with this.

Simply put - Jeannie! I remember wondering if I could keep her from using her magic, by tickling her under the arms, which of course would mean she couldn't fold her arms and nod her head lol.

I also wished and wished and WISHED some more that Fred would get Wilma back (even though I liked Betty's laugh more).

HAHAHA!! I forgot all about this! Reading though, reminds me of another. There was this Woody Woodpecker cartoon that had a painting of a woman in a sleeveless top, holding a vase on top of her head. For some inexplicable reason, the villain guy chasing Woody stops, picks up a paintbrush and uses it to tickle the woman under the arm. She starts giggling before eventually smashing the vase over his head LOL. Anyway, I used to dream of a magic brush which would let me paint women and then tickle them!

If I EVER saw them tickle anybody, it was an insta-crush. *swoon*

Hilarious. Reminds me of the first tickle friend I ever met - on AOL! She told me of a guy she had a crush on who sat behind her in a class. One day he tickled her sides to get her attention and she spent the rest of the day... and night reliving it over and over. My my... the things that make us tick...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back