• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What was your tickling fantasy as a child?

I had a big fantasy about my German teacher... I found out the German word for ticklish and had some half baked plans to try and ask her if she was ticklish in German and pretend i didn't know what it meant. Somehow this would lead to an after school tickle session...! Not quite sure how I made that work in my head!

I had the same fantasy about my Spanish teacher. I looked up the Spanish word for tickling and thought about a dozen scenarios I could use it in but never had the guts.

I guess my first actual fantasies were about the age of 11 or so. I knew the power of tickling from way before, being extremely ticklish myself, but at that age I began imagining my beautiful female classmates, tied spreadeagled and naked, with me tickling them wherever I want for as long as I want. I could practically visualize their reactions and ticklish suffering.
I didn't know what that meant from a sexual standpoint at that time, but I knew it was getting me very excited.

I didn’t need fantasied as I had older siblings who had tickle fights with their
Boyfriends or girlfriends and the neighbors were having tickle fights-it was amazing!

I had numerous fantasies about tickling the feet of the female members of my family...Aunts, Cousins, my Grandmother, and especially my Mom.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back