• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would do it??????

Kruzi90

TMF Novice
Your since for 4 hours invisibly!

what woman would become your tickling?
And where?

I'll go out on a limb and assume that your asking "if we could be invisible for 4hrs what girls would we tickle and where?" Personally I fantasized about that as a kid as I would sneak into the Jr High Cheerleaders houses and tickle their feet until their parents thought they were crazy.. (if only) lol Today, I guess I would go to some of the rich neighborhoods and tickle the prissy daughters and moms till they wet themselves.. Maybe do the same to a couple of my ex's.. :devil2: Great question. (if in fact I read it right)

Language!!

Kruzi90 said:
What would do it??????Your since for 4 hours invisibly!

I vould (mit no vun geseeink mir) in ein gutschule besser Englisch gestudy.

jonmath said:
I vould (mit no vun geseeink mir) in ein gutschule besser Englisch gestudy.

Jonmath:

Dein Scherz ist nicht spassig und dein Deutsch noch schlimmer! Velleicht brauchst DU eine bessere Schule um zu studieren beide Sprachen!

Translation:

Your Joke is not funny and your German is even worse! Maybe YOU need a better school to learn both languages.

(Now that's embarrasing getting grammatical and linguistic criticism from an American!)

In the spirit of cultural tolerance,

Professor Tkl
(Herr Professor Kitzel)

tklcouple said:
Your Joke is not funny and your German is even worse! Maybe YOU need a better school to learn both languages

Hmm. Who was it who said that Germans have no sense of humour? It's called 'parody.' I don't actually speak German myself because the Assimilation Monster got me. I could have referred the question to any of my grandparents, all four of whom would have been delighted to korrekt me. At great length.

Graf Liebertein von Meltingpot.

Last edited:
I wouldnt get much done in 4 hours. maybe go to the nearest womans clothing store and have some fun. :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back