• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would make you tap out? :)

Nate6

TMF Poster
Sure we all love tickling, but what would make you truly desperate for the tickling to stop if you could stop it that is? :rowfull:

Mine would be merciless foot tickling, squeezing the tops of my knees, and any tickling right under my stomach all at once... i would die

my really ticklish feet

feet.jpg

I would say mercilessly tickling the backs of my legs or around my collar bones. That would probably drive me over the edge.

If I got my arms pinned over my head and I was sure I couldn't get out of it, I'd start tapping out and hope that my opponent cared . =P

Wrists and ankles tied up tight, gagged, baby oil rubbed all over my worst spots and tickled without mercy. I'd die!

I've said it before and this is my answer now to this question: I think having more than one tickler would do it for me.

The bf squeezing my knees or biting my neck for more than a few seconds.

I think, for me, it would be a combo of tickling/biting my hips and tickling/tonguing my belly button!

Having more than one tickler always does it for me! If it's just Zac, him tickling my stomach with his hands while using his face stubble on my neck does it in no time. It makes me beg for mercy faster than anything!

probably my ribs, feet, and belly raspberries from one tickler would do me in

My ears, especially when my b/f runs his tongue along the edge. Instant screaming. I've got goosebumps just writing about it

For me....held down and my ribs ambushed would have me beggin

The only thing that comes to mind would be a feather or tongue in my belly button. Can't stand that shit. It's the only thing that's ever made me beg for mercy. Or a feather around my ears...though the tapout would be more from annoyance than ticklishness really

Probably squeezing above my knees, tickling my sides and biting my neck would make me tap out. Although I'd probably be laughing too hard to do much about it. Or my feet getting tickled insanely just underneath the toes. My goodness, that drives me crazy.

Knees are the worst! Doesn't matter if it's kneecaps or backs of the knees, it's always the worst place on me.

Behind the knees will have me babbling hysterically in no time! Forgot about that one!

Nonstop tickle torture on my feet and my breasts. Id be screaming for it to stop.
-----------------------------

oh, really????????????? how about an electric toothbrush to those feet of yours???????

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back