• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would make you tap out? :)

Being tied up and getting my feet tickled... with one of those damnable brushes! While she is constantly teasing.

post orgasm tickling on my penis. just too intense to endure, i have been redused to crying and REAL begging after 15 minutes of this.

steve

The "tool" in question, just look at my name ^^ The placement? Feet and toes....also my face, if you wanted an annoyance tap out xD

Ive been hogtied while having a thick gag tied to my toes leaving me completely immobile and quiet. I couldn't stay in that position for long but having someone tickle my neck area and around my ears and then having someone run a feather through my toes was absolutely the worst!

Post Orgasm Tickling.

My Entire Body becomes more Sensitive Post Orgasm.

Anything in combination wif me ears. Ear teasing drives me nuts. ><

My friend Tommy found my "Chihuahua button" the last time we hung out. It's a spot on my side that makes me yelp involuntarily when it's poked. He poked it a few times, teasing me about how adorable the puppy sounds were, and then just put his finger there and wiggled it, rotating it in a circle. Apparently I can't stand that either. I was waving the white flag in no time.

Also having more than one ler would most likely have me giving up before they even touched me lol

Tap out...... hmmmm, probably knees mainly because I hate being tickled there. Good tap out would probably be ears, or more than one ler, but I've never had that.

Having my feet tortured with the hairbrush while hogtied will do it pretty damn fast! Though there's no escaping that one :panic:

I've spoken with a few enough to know that they intimidate the hell out of me. Though I won't say who, if we met in person I'd be like "Hell NO" as soon as they mention tickling me. Respectfully intimidated by a few lol. But NOT scared...

Hey Brandi,But you can't tap out if you're hogtied! you hands are behind your back.:laughhard:

*Taking Notes*

As for ME as the lee? Not sure. Have not been taken close to "surrender" yet....and I am EXTREMELY Ticklish....damn near everywhere!

Under my arms, especially when they're pinned / tied above my head, so there's no way to protect them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back