• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what would you do if you were a multi millionaire with a tickle fetish ?

Probably invest in some things to make the community better.
A sizable donation to the TMF for all the work done here over the years, and to help with anything they're trying to improve.
Maybe hire a decent web designer, graphic artist, etc and get some sort of tickling-centered Fetlife style social network up and running.
If not that then some sort of site to make it easier to meet people in the community, not centered on "media" like here but rather on people.
And I'd try to normalize the kink within the fetish community, however I could.
You've got soccer moms out there reading cheesy BDSM novels by the millions.
Even if they're not spending their nights being whipped and bloodied, they're at least aware of it as a kink.
No reason why something couldn't be done to bring this into the light in a non-creepy, weird way.
But ultimately, I'd try to use the money to develop the community somehow.

Yeah, I think I'd rather just buy an island and start our own version of Hedonism; an all-inclusive adult resort with a focus on tickling, but room for other kinds of play as well.
The whole "normalizing" the kink with the general public thing doesn't interest me.
I don't give a shit what anyone else thinks.

Pull a Christian Grey and have my own private play room. With an Xbox too.

Probably try and host a few events on the west coast cause we don't really have too much going on in SoCal.

To be honest , ive done quite well in my life with women regarding my fetishes without "millions of dollars" , so if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be throwing it out just to tickle someone when I can get my "tickle on" regardless

To be honest , ive done quite well in my life with women regarding my fetishes without "millions of dollars" , so if I had that kind of money I wouldn't be throwing it out just to tickle someone when I can get my "tickle on" regardless

Yeah...I see an awful lot of plans that involve spending huge amounts of money just to make it easier to tell someone, "I really like to tickle".

It's okay, man. Try to remember this is just a wistful exercise in imagination, nothing more. Hard concept for some, I know, but at least try to wrap your brain around it.

Lately I've been thinking a Shelter would be wonderful to have for us. For people that are living in situations and communities that they want out of. An intial fund could be in place for the purchase of the building and costs. Then a secondary fund that would be for: If say someone came to me and said I live in a small town in Iowa and I don't have the money to leave (Or from overseas) And I just want to figure things out. My fetish etc. And I have now a new secondary fund of say... $10,000 has already been established. So I buy their plane ticket and cab fare over to the shelter. After the initial first week or so... they look for a job and pay me the money back to put back into the fund. Meanwhile there would be a support group meeting 3xs a week. And I would offer myself up as the lee to practice your Tickling skills on. To learn about the fetish... to have experience under your belt. Maybe that could follow the support group meetings. I'm very serious about this last aspect because I can't tell you how many people I've seen and been told say they have yet to even HAVE an experience. So... maybe having some sort of... maybe a campgrounds or apartment building or loft would suit this. That way travel and lodgng is no longer a concern. But strict paper work would have to be signed and 24/7 survellaince to keep everyone safe as much as I could.

The other thing I'd love to do is run a Tickling limo service. Like an ice cream truck for adults. No sex, just tickling. And you would have to have another Ler (Bodyguard) in the limo with you to avoid any unpleasentaries to keep the woman or male lee safe. And that person could be your secondary Ler if you wanted them to be. You pay for the amount of time you want. Say... 2-$5 a minute. (Gotta afford to pay everyone- shoot it might have to be ten dollars a minute IDK.)

Now woulden't THAT BELL be awesome to hear coming down the street?! :)

OH and I'd love to provide a shuttle service over to various Gatherings that way the costs can be reduced for everyone and some of us can ride up together. :) Maybe buy an RV or something. :)

Lately I've been thinking a Shelter would be wonderful to have for us. For people that are living in situations and communities that they want out of. An intial fund could be in place for the purchase of the building and costs. Then a secondary fund that would be for: If say someone came to me and said I live in a small town in Iowa and I don't have the money to leave (Or from overseas) And I just want to figure things out. My fetish etc. And I have now a new secondary fund of say... $10,000 has already been established. So I buy their plane ticket and cab fare over to the shelter. After the initial first week or so... they look for a job and pay me the money back to put back into the fund. Meanwhile there would be a support group meeting 3xs a week. And I would offer myself up as the lee to practice your Tickling skills on. To learn about the fetish... to have experience under your belt. Maybe that could follow the support group meetings. I'm very serious about this last aspect because I can't tell you how many people I've seen and been told say they have yet to even HAVE an experience. So... maybe having some sort of... maybe a campgrounds or apartment building or loft would suit this. That way travel and lodgng is no longer a concern. But strict paper work would have to be signed and 24/7 survellaince to keep everyone safe as much as I could.
The other thing I'd love to do is run a Tickling limo service. Like an ice cream truck for adults. No sex, just tickling. And you would have to have another Ler (Bodyguard) in the limo with you to avoid any unpleasentaries to keep the woman or male lee safe. And that person could be your secondary Ler if you wanted them to be. You pay for the amount of time you want. Say... 2-$5 a minute. (Gotta afford to pay everyone- shoot it might have to be ten dollars a minute IDK.)
Now woulden't THAT BELL be awesome to hear coming down the street?! :)
OH and I'd love to provide a shuttle service over to various Gatherings that way the costs can be reduced for everyone and some of us can ride up together. :) Maybe buy an RV or something. :)

Now, that's a very generous idea.

I'm not fond of idea of paying for tickling or anything of that sort. I'd like to visit some places on the world and if I meet someone there to have some fun with me and gf, fine. If not, fine again. I'd probably build some bondage table to experience that too and have more and different kind of fun.

Fully stocked dungeon underneath an unassuming house. As well as take as many trips as I want to visit online friends :) Oh, also all more normal stuff like bills, videogames, college, etc.

Other than myself, I never wanted anyone to win the Lotto more than you Doll! :)

I would Buy a life time supply of hair gel and gas for my Harley and tickle some people I guess

If I had unlimited money, I'd open up a club like this one. Upstate NY needs something like it, badly! ;) As for tickling, it would have space in it where tickling would be actively encouraged!

I would have a lot more sessions, and some of them would be a lot more intense lol.

Ha, I was engaged to one. He was smart enough to get engaged to a younger girl (me) that liked to be tickled, and has insanely ticklish parts including feet, tummy, butt, underarms. I also tickled him each time we made love, and it produced a hard penis and lots of orgasms. We broke up months ago, and he is dating a redhead with, he says, very ticklish feet. Thats his prime spot to tickle, so he must be happy. Wonder if she tickles him too? I bet she does.... and she no doubt has gotten a new bmw for the effort. I got some beautiful anklets and toe rings.... and gave them all back. I like basics like ripped jeans and clean barefeet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back