• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do in this situation?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
Let's say you were at a party and it could be in high school, college or even as an adult. This question is primarily for guys but anyone can answer of course. At this party you know most of the people there but let's say you see a lady that's well let's just say more reserved than some of the other ladies. I think most of the time guys like ladies that are more outgoing, friendly, bubbly or things like that.

The question is would you rather be with the ladies who are more outgoing or would you take a chance on someone who's somewhat more shy or reserved?

Just wondering what people would say. Looking forward to your responses.

:bouncybou

If I am attracted to her it does not matter to me if she is reserved or bubbly. :D

Me, personally? I'd go and make sure she felt like she was a welcome addition to the party, make sure she was comfortable, try to draw her out and engage her amicably.

Then, I'd nail her. :blaugh:

For me, it personally wouldnt matter. I have been both these types of people in my life. In high school I was more shy and reserved, and since college, I have become more outgoing.
I would definitely take a chance on a girl who was quiet and reserved. Why not? Maybe underneath the shy and quiet, would be a very sweet girl who I could get to know, build a rapport with, that would lead to friendship, and even love. Just because someone is reserved, doesnt mean they aren't worth taking a chance on.
Good thread, Jen, and one that I can relate to. Thanks.

Mitch

I would do what Dan said, I would make sure she was alright and introduce her to some people to make her comfortable.

In terms of being attracted to out going or quite women, for me it really depends of the individual and if we have anything in common.

Kust

I do my best to always enter any group with an open mind about everyone there. I never know where or when I am going to meet someone that I really enjoy. In the past I actually would gravitate to someone less demonstrative or outgoing, simply because, they could be shy or could be very secure and wise and not have to be overly outgoing or loud to feel comfortable. Getting to make a new friend is worth the effort and we never know when we are about to meet someone special, whatever their package.

AffectionateDan said:
Me, personally? I'd go and make sure she felt like she was a welcome addition to the party, make sure she was comfortable, try to draw her out and engage her amicably.

LMAO, spoken like a true sweetheart

AffectionateDan said:

I'm dying laughing here, Danny. Too freakin funny, man!

I stand there pondering if i should go to her cuz she seems shy and lonely or stay away. I tend to prefer girls comin to me, by the time im done ponderin, she is gone

Also, ive done that before and to the best of my knowledge, they lied to be about their situation as to why they are by themselves(my bf is in the other room) yet no guy comes to her in like 30 mins and she is by herself

hmm well i am a bit shy, however lately i have been more open and forward..at a party? i would probably be the shy one....unless i know everyone..but still, i am basically reserved and quiet...it's true i am lololol...so i'm not sure how to answer this from a female's prospective...

AffectionateDan said:

This one's a keeper.

well jen, let me break it down for ya

at parties, i always go for the wild girl, and usually the night ended with me doing something wild with said girl but not always. I've done body shots, particpated in whip cream bikini contests, gone skinny dipping, gotten high, played Circle of Death, and given plenty of foot massages too. Those were the good nights too, if I wasn't around immediate friends then I would keep to myself.

But then I turned 22, and it got old.

Now I do like to go for the girl who feels like she's out of her element, then I'll go over and talk to her. Maybe something will happen, maybe not, but I never force it. I gave this girl a joint once, because she wanted some pot to relax her. We got stoned and started being silly, then she kissed me and we fooled around a little. She was a good snuggler too, lol!

Basically, I can go to a party now and feel like I've had a good time if I meet new friends or meet someone who is a potential dating buddy. If I saw you in a crowded room, jen, I would spend the whole night talking to you and maybe even tickling those pretty size eights of yours lol

Well, at parties

I tend to be the center of a group because I'm fairly good as a storyteller.
That being the case, I would move my group in her direction, and at pauses between stories I would try to involve her in conversation, perhaps by soliciting her comments on a story.
Once I had some basis to decide if I found her personality attractive, I would act differently depending. If I did I would try to manuever so that she and I would end up having a private conversation alone. If not I would keep her involved in the group until she seemed to find someone else to split off with.
I just hate to see anyone looking alone and lonely at a party.

I love these responses so far. I wish I had known more of you guys while I was growing up who said you might approach a lady who might be more reserved than some other ladies. It just goes to show that it's good to know that just because a lady seems more reserved doesn't necessarily mean than she's boring. It's good to know that there's some open minded guys out there. She could turn out to be a very interesting person.

I am glad that if you saw me at a party jersey that you'd want to talk to me all night and I'm even more flattered that you'd want to tickle my size 8 feet! Pardon my ignorance but what is a whip cream bikini contest? Just would like some clarification on that.

:dogpile:

Last edited:
ticklejen said:
At this party you know most of the people there but let's say you see a lady that's well let's just say more reserved than some of the other ladies.

Back when I was invited to parties - which I haven't been since high school - I was that girl. And not once did anyone try to make me feel welcome or part of the crowd. Not once. And now as an adult I'm never invited to parties.

So excuse me, I'm a bitter little witch who doesn't believe any man will try to include the wallflower.

I really do understand ticklishlurker. That has happened to me sometimes when I went to parties and I was more reserved there and wasn't approached by anyone or it took a very long time for someone to approach me. I did feel like a wallflower for a while.

However, when I began going to parties a few in college or more since then things have been better for me.

:rotate:

I used to BE the shy one...

so I'm still attracted to the kinda hanging out in the background kind of girl. The bubbly, outgoing ones seem to always scan the room, looking for the attention they seem to need (I understand this isn't true for all outgoing ones). But hang out sometime with the outgoing, bubbly girl. Within seconds, maybe 620, but seconds still, you're standing within a small crowd, and she's still looking over all of your shoulders.
But yes, there have been times when I strike up a nice conversation with the lonely-looking lady standing by herself, only to hear the music track from 'Pyscho', and find :shock: that this is probably why she was alone in the first place.
In all, to me, it's still the aura who makes someone attractive or not.

And Dan...Funny, good-laugh funny.
This was a good question. Thanks for posting it.

ticklejen said:
Let's say you were at a party and it could be in high school, college or even as an adult. This question is primarily for guys but anyone can answer of course. At this party you know most of the people there but let's say you see a lady that's well let's just say more reserved than some of the other ladies. I think most of the time guys like ladies that are more outgoing, friendly, bubbly or things like that.

The question is would you rather be with the ladies who are more outgoing or would you take a chance on someone who's somewhat more shy or reserved?

Just wondering what people would say. Looking forward to your responses.

:bouncybou

the shy ones, are the biggest freaks when you get to know them, but also they're the biggest Stalkers, and very clingy

And just one more thing... (Columbo-style)

Sometomes I STILL AM that one guy hanging off to the side while everybody gets together. It sucks sometimes, and we WANT to be included. That's why I started changing myself years ago, saying 'Hey' to people in passing, hanging a little with the person throwing the party, listening to conversations and not jumping in, but asking a question. I know, Jen, what it all feels like.

When I'm drunk at a party EVERYONE is forced to deal with me.

Whether they want to or not! :evilha:

stampstock said:
and she keeps stalking you to your home, right?

and beyond, that's why i dont' have money in my pocket now.

Well lojack I understand what you're saying that the ones that are shy are the most freaky,very clingy or a stalker. I am sure that's a generalization because even though I may seem shy at times, I am not very clingy, freaky or a stalker.

I guess you've had experiences like that with those types of people and I am sorry that has happened to you in the past.

:bump:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back