• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you do?

Try my hardest not to interact with them on here, and hope that they didn't see any of my posts where I bitch about my family! :eek:

What would you do if you saw an advertisement looking for test subjects willing to be tickled?

Probably genuinely consider it for a few days but ultimately turn it down. I dunno if I'd be happy about being a "test subject" :p.

What would you do if you were able to be in the universe of any fictional story. You have no control over how long you'd be there but you would get sent back to the exact time that you left.

Pull a captain Kirk and bang as many hot alien babe's as I could.

What would you do if you found out TMF Jeff was actually a super intelligent computer bent on world domination?

I wouldn't be shocked I think it would be pretty cool

what would you do if you found out your enemies were into TMF just like you?

I would draw on her face :) haha. And then take her liquor. :p
What would you do if you found out you had unlimited lives for a day?

I guess become Deadpool for a day. Hopefully without the terrible disfigurement.

What would you do if visiting fetish forums like the TMF or Tickle Theatre became a federal crime?

I would not pass Go, nor would I collect $200.

What would you do if you found out that hot person you just made out with was actually your long lost cousin?

I'd vomit and after that tell them that we take this to our graves

what would you do if you could travel back in time?

I'd never, ever stop making Back to the Future references. Ever.

What would you do if you had the power to stop and start time at will, but every time you stopped time, there was a 1% chance that you wouldn't be able to start it again?

I would start and stop time and fix the things I did wrong to make them right

what would you do if you could bring back anyone from the dead?

I'd resurrect Han Solo. Fuck you Kylo. Fuck you in the face you little bastard.

What would you do if Donald Trump won the US presidential election?

I'd sit back and face facts that we are doomed (whoever wins really)

what would you do if you got an offer from a job that was everything you could hope for but had the worst hours?

I'd take it. I need money, yo, I don't even care where it comes from at this point! Besides, if it's everything I could hope for, I wouldn't mind the awkward hours. I'd be spending them doing something fun for money!

What would you do if you had the ability to observe--but not change, interfere, or interact with--any historical moment at will?

I'd go for it, still being able to see live up close and in person some of history's greatest moments is not something I'd want to miss

what would you do if you won the mega millions jackpot?

Spend it all on stupid shit I don't need--comic books, action figures, tickle dommes, hats, games... XD

What would you do if a roleplaying tickle domme--like, say, the kind that dress up like cops and "arrest" you--came bursting into your house, not realizing she'd gotten the wrong address?

I would show her the tickle video I was watching and say 'can you do that to me please'

What would you do if wonder woman mistook you for a fellow super hero?

Bluff my way into the Watchtower so I could meet the entire Justice League, wait for J'onn J'onzz to be all, "you're not a superhero, wtf" and then turn on all the sheepish charm I could muster and admit I'm just a fanboy who wanted to meet the Justice League. With a little luck, they'll sigh and think it's cute and then I'll replace that obnoxious snapping motherfucker as their human mascot.
Or something.

Or maybe I'd just admit my non-superness to Wonder Woman at the get go and see where that goes. Basically, being talked to by Wonder Woman would be enough... XD

What would you do if a pair of Greek gods--say, oh, Zeus and Athena--descended from Olympus, both clearly irritated and fuming, and asked you to settle the dispute between them: Superman versus Goku?
(Keeping in mind that the Greek gods are notorious for being wrathful, vengeful, petty and jealous, so... XD)

Presuming that I didn't wake up from the nightmare, I would tell them: SUPERMAN wins. :D

What would you do if you were cut off from the TMF for a week? :eek:

Talk to my tickle-buddy on Facebook, and hope that I can access the TMF again eventually.

What would you do if you were in public and heard the Candy Hearts song "Ticklish" on the radio?

Hmmm... One sec...
*Googles song, listens...*
Well, I'd rock out, because it's an adorable song and just my genre! I wouldn't freak out too much or anything, unless I was with one of the few people who know about my tickle fetish--because then they'd give me THAT look... XD

What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered that everyone else in the world had completely forgotten what tickling was, and you're the only person who knew anything about it?

What would you do if you woke up one morning and discovered that everyone else in the world had completely forgotten what tickling was, and you're the only person who knew anything about it?

I would begin to reeducate the world about tickling by demonstrating it. :feets:

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow morning and found that you were not ticklish at all, as ticklish as a tree?

After I finished crying, I would drink my coffee and go to work.

What would you do if you found out that this year's NEST was going to be the last one ever?

I would lament never getting to attend, and forever be sad about what could have been...

What would you do if you woke up one morning and, despite still wanting to be tickled, you also had, at the same time, a severe phobia of being tickled?

I'd take the plunge and try getting tickled. I like to get outside of my comfort zone.

What would you do if you woke up, wide awake, 15 minutes before your alarm went off?

That happens quite often. I get out of bed, turn off the alarm, and turn on the morning news. :D

What would you do if you woke up and discovered that your alarm had malfunctioned and you were an hour late for work already?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back