• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What would you say as you were tickling......?

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
What would you say (or like to say) as you were tickling someone you've always wanted to tickle if you had them in a set of stocks and at your mercy?:devil:

Depends....

Who's in the stocks?

Meems?

My ex-wife?

Who?

It all depends on the 'Lee....

Probably something along the lines of "Thank you Jeebus!"

Well, first I'd say something like: "I can't believe I'm actually going to tickle her!" THen I'd tickle the crap out of her, make her beg for me to stop. Then I'd say: "I'll stop, but only if you'll promise to tickle the crap out of me!"

Then I'd wake up and have to change my pants. But then we weren't talking about my personal problems...

I'd initially lick my lips as if I were about to consume a porterhouse steak, and then get busy! During the tickling session, I'd ask ridiculous questions like, "What's the matter?" "What's so funny?" When I get to a sweet spot, I'd ask "Does this tickle?"

I'm not the most creative in speech, but I'm pretty effective in my actions. Plus I like to explore spots that others may not go regularly in order to get that suprise tickle reaction:D

My all time favourite is "Why are you laughing?" because there is only really one sensible answer the 'lee can give you.:D

honesty, and gratitude

i think i'd say things like; geez, i've always wanted to see you like this, and now that you are really here, let me say thank you.
or gosh this is so much fun! you must try it your self sometime. or,
gee this tickles that much? wait till i really get started! hehehe.
and, if that tickles what does this do?
so much to say, too few lees.

steve

It would depend on who was in the stocks and what the circumstances were. Iam a sap, so if it was say, my girlfriend or wife or someone I really loved, I would probably be like: "Thank you so much for letting me do this to you, and I love you, and Iam gonna tickle you, but if it gets too much, let me know and we'll stop, especially if I loved her and she didnt like tickling. If, on the other hand, it was a lee who liked tickling or a situation where it was just tickle and nothing else. I might be like, you are a nice girl, but since we both love tickling, Iam gonna tickle the daylights outta you until you beg me to stop and I break you" I would be respectful and appreciative, but really get into it. Again, it would depend on the circumstances.

Mitch

kis123 said:
I'd initially lick my lips as if I were about to consume a porterhouse steak, and then get busy! During the tickling session, I'd ask ridiculous questions like, "What's the matter?" "What's so funny?" When I get to a sweet spot, I'd ask "Does this tickle?"

lol when anyone does that to me i think its hilarious anyway i get miuxed up in ticklin laughter and laffin at wot theyre sayin!
or i have had it when theytickle me gently and then say 'ah so thats nice i take it' yu greedy girl' lol:p

That's a good question, Chris, and a good scenario. In fact, that identical scenario has crossed my mind before. I'm not sure exactly what I'd say, but I definitely would prepare a pre-tickle speech.

I think I'd pace around her a little and let her know she was going to get tickled like crazy. I think I might tell her that I didn't want any information, and that I didn't want anything, so she knew that she couldn't stop the tickling just by divulging some millitary secrets, or what have you. Then I would tell her that I intend to make her laugh...a lot! Maybe then I would ask her how she felt about it. Right before I started tickling her feet, I used my favorite pre-tickle line "are you ticklish, honey?" Then I would start tickling before I got a verbal answer.

As I was tickling her I was would smile at her, and laugh a little myself, and say things like "What's the matter? Does it tickle? Awwwww, poor little ticklish girl," and my favorite " I think I'm going to do this for about five hours..."

thanks for the response BBE
I like the bit about 5 hours!!!!! that's .....evil!

No problem, Chris. Thanks for the encouragment! That's what's great about the TMF, so many like-minded individuals. I'd love to make a tickle video based on that very scenario - a lady with her feet locked in a set of stocks about to be tickled for no good reason, other than the whim of her tickler. But, right now, I have to go dump a glass of water over my head...

I'd be too scared to go through with it, unless they ( yes, they)

www.bond-music.com

told me to do it, or said if it was ok. But other than that, I'd be terrified. I'd rather have someone do it for me, and I just watch:D

If you met the right person to help explore your desire to be tickled, I don't think you'd be so scared. In fact, I bet you'd really like it. But that's just my opinion. ;)

My ex-girlfriend would've gone for it, if I caught her on a good day and possibly bribed her :D

tklr5150 said:
Probably something along the lines of "Thank you Jeebus!"

Or...I know I don't pray to you often but if you're up there Superman I need your help!

God! I love the Simpsons!

~ toyou (<-- who realizes he is slightly off track here)

Just the basics, like:
Coochie coochie....
I'm sorry, does this tickle?
Why does it tickle?
What about when I do this?
Here, between your toes?
You're tickilish here?!
:D

Well I don't know what I would say during...but prior to...well just read my signature....!!

I really like this thread. It certainly makes your imagination run wild.

Slightly off the subject, I tied up my girlfriend once and tickled her feet, and actually did use the line "I think I'll do this for about five hours..."

No, I didn't actually tickle her for five hours :rolleyes: :D

Her response through her laughter was "You're ignorant!"

I just thought I'd share that...:D

What to say

Two phrases come to mind...

"Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?"

or

"Have you considered the benefits and happiness of selling Amway?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back