• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's everyone doing for Halloween?

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I am going to a Halloween party on Halloween night. Looking very much forward to it. Went to her house last year and she has an actual cave inside her house that they always decorate and it's natural. It's a cool place to have a Halloween party :spider:.

A cave? Now that's pretty damn cool! I have a few parties that I was invited too and I've accepted however, still no idea as to what I'm going to go as.

I'll dress up in my costume and probably just hang out with my friends and have a few drinks

YAY for Halloween!

I`ll be passing out candy,after work.....

Hopefully,some of the little ones will still be cruising my neighborhood.It`s always fun to see them enjoying themselves,and the way their faces light up as you recognize their character just makes my evening! I always look forward to Halloween!:couch:

Mrs. TC and I are having a costume party. She is going to dress up as a French maid, and I'm dressing up as a French man, like the attached pic. I'm also going to carry a feather duster. You guessed it ... I'm going to be a French Tickler! :D

If the weather is good enough to travel, we'll be sneaking away for the weekend to celebrate Drew's b'day a little early. If the weather gets in the way, we'll likely stay in, pass out candy and watch Rocky Horror or something along those lines. Either way, we're sure to have a bit of our kind of fun! ;)

Saturday night, football....and a party.

I wont know what I will dress as until that day probably.

Rob

Unfortunately:ranty: I will be hiding out in the bedroom with the dogs, since they go completely nuts when the kids come for candy, and being that it's a Saturday this year, it's an all day thing. And we cannot lock them in a room or something like that, since they will seriously scratch their way through the door and our little dog,:dog: Rocky, will run out the door if not held, and he will run and run over the whole neighborhood, and won't come if you call him, pain in the ass.:boo2::frankie::witchy:

It'll be a year since my Granddad died, so I'm going up north to visit my family - his local church is holding a memorial service apparently.

I am going to a Halloween party on Halloween night. Looking very much forward to it. Went to her house last year and she has an actual cave inside her house that they always decorate and it's natural. It's a cool place to have a Halloween party :spider:.

^That sounds different.^

I'm probably eggin' houses that night.

Just kidding. :p If I feel like leaving the house there is a Halloween cruise that I might check out. :boo2:

Everyone is going to be elsewhere this Halloween =[ New York, Florida for Fest, New Jersey blah blah so me and my friend are just saying fuck it, the two of us will go get drunk and go to Rocky Horror Picture Show I suppose =]

I actually found out that earlier in the week before Halloween, that the party was cancelled because it was a my friend's Dad's house (her parents are divorced) and he was in a bad car accident about a couple weeks before Halloween. However, I was working that day from 2pm to 7pm and they allowed the employees to wear our costumes if we wanted to and I did. I dressed up as a sorceress.

I was supposed to go to a Halloween party with my little sisters. One of them and I were going as Cheech and Chong (I was Chong, complete with 2 foot long fake joint) and the other sister was going to go as Janis Joplin. The party got canceled so we ended up smoking weed, going to see Where The Wild Things Are at the IMAX theater at Navy Pier, and then going home to watch Squidbillies.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back