• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's going on with the chat lately?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I''m beginning to wonder if people are having trouble getting into the chat. The last three nights when I've gone in there, it's been dead. Tonight, on a Saturday, at 10pm eastern, there were four people in there, much less than usual. I wonder what the reason is for this. Has anybody been having any trouble getting into the chat lately? I know for me, it has been loading more slowly than usual. Come to think of it, this is a holiday period, and perhaps people are away visiting family for Passover, Good Friday, Easter and such, but it just seems so dead. Iam curious to know anyone else's take on this.

Mitch

Yes, I've noticed that, Mr Knox, and I miss you, my friend. I hope you and the Mrs are doing well. I hope some night you can get in there so we can chat. It's been a while. Happy Easter to you both.

Your friend,
Mitch

I'm willing to bet that the holidays just have the usual chatroom residents occupied with family members and Easter dinners and whatnot. I'm sure once all this holiday stuff dies down, things will begin a return to normalcy.

???

I dunno, I havent been in there lately because I got a bucnh of stuff on my mind, but I will return soon...as will everyone else after the Holidays and everyday life start to settle down a bit

I have chosen to spend more of my TMF time in the forums rather than the chat room.

Many reasons.

[1] Forum participants are more appreciative of thoughtful dialog

[2] Forum participants are much less demanding in terms of immediacy

[3] Forum behavior is much better moderated by virtue of the logistics and load demands placed on the mods.

[4] Each forum post counts as one unit which is added to the overall number which determines my TMF status, which in turn leads to higher pay at my job, dozens of barbie-doll type women approaching me each week (bondage maniac 'Lees, of course), and ever-increasing gas mileage in my car (another thousand posts and I should be crossing the country on a single tank of gas).

[5] The chat room plain and simply gets old.

[6] I believe that I have made all the friends that I'm likely to make via the chat room.

[7] The chance of me meeting a female 'Lee for real life face-to-face meeting(s) is approximately zero. (I know, all I have to do is ignore cigarrettes, booze, and marijuanna, and poof, I'll be in tickle nirvanna; sorry not that simple.)

[8] The chat room requires an "immediacy context" which, no insult intended toward anyone, I just don't want to exert on a day-in and day-out basis. I really think it's not very healthy to spend time there every day, given factors 1-thru-7 just listed.

(Now watch 3 months go by, with me then returning to the chat room and spending two and three hours a night in the place)

I agree P50. I find that chatroom participants have an "immediate demand" that I can't fulfill, therefore I stay away unless I'm looking for someone specific.

Thats sad, P. I noticed you havent been in there lately, and I miss talking to you. If you ever want to IM or such, my AOL IM is MRC012370 and yahoo is MC1362002, but I'm hardly ever on yahoo unless chat is down. Hope you are doing well.

Mitch

Mitch, unfortunately, apart from you and a couple of other people very dear to me, there's no one I want to talk to in there anymore. I do go in from time to time, but I never catch you or any of my other friends, and I'm stuck listening to mostly mind-numbing blather and idiocy.
Watch your inbox...I'll give you my Yahoo and we can talk whenever you're on.

Wo ! Stop !

Mitch, exempt yourself from the comments.

Knox embellished my comments pretty well.

My comments are of a statistical nature; i.e., they are true of more than 50% of the crowd I encounter nowadays.

You, Mitch, are <I><B> NOT </I></B> typical of what the chat room has become over the past, what,,, 3 months ? 6 ? 12 ?

Anyway, I used to love to engage in mental-strengthening banter; e.g., "Cart Before The Horis",,, that sort of thing.

The invasion of the fake females is another big factor; similar to my other comments. You are definitely not a fake female, but you can certainly see the prolific rise in the number of them over the past few months.

Do you remember when I did the fake female thing ? I attracted fake females, and they weren't very good fakes ! Their masculinity exceeded my own ! I'm trying to imagine what happens when two fake females spend time across the wires with each other; each one trying to pretend that they are both women.

Anyway you are invited to P.M. me via yahoo anytime you want to chat. I have mike, speakers, and cam; I can offer good evidence that I'm not a fake male :D

Hey Knox, what do you think about alls-what I've just written here ?

Mitch, what do you think ?

Anybody else, what do you think ?

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back