• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's the best bondage position for tickling?

My favorite is spread eagle, arms and legs tied up/handcuffed to each bed post or on an x-cross. Makes all my ticklishs spots vulnerable and makes me feel more helpless and exposed.

Spread eagle for general purpose. I prefer the visual of face up, but face down makes tickling the feet easier.

If it's just upper body, tho, I LOVE wrists together arms over the head. Sexy, and total, unrestricted access :D

Christopher

Well personally, Im not sure I have a favorite, as long as the lee is immobile, and some parts are accesible, lol thats what I like, well her too, lol.

Spread eagle for me too, not too stretched tho, if the shoulders wear out before the tickling is ready to finish then its always sad, give them/yourself room to be comfortable

while I agree that spread eagle is a great tickling position..... hogtied is also a favorite .... feet totally exposed and if done right, as are the sides/ribs...

Spreadeagle for sure. All of my favorite spots are accessible and the lee can be comfortable.:cool:

R u able to tickle their feet well in spread eagle?

We have done it, a little tuff to get both at the same time tho, I like to be able to get them both, or at least have them close enough so she doesnt know which one getting it next, lol.

What's the best bondage position to tickle the lees feet?

I would say ankles and thighs tied together. Then tie their big toes together, so they can't move their feet as much.
IsobelToeTied&Tickled.gif

Hog tie is great too. If you know how to do it.
2009-07-05_sandra-03.jpg

For upper body I like the lee on her back, legs spread, wrist cuffed together and -- favorite detail: -- the arms bend at the elbows so the hands are pulled over the edge of the bed and tied at a point below the surface of the bed. Also the head shoul be slightly over the edge so it titls just a bit backwards. The pits are open, the boobs present themselves very well and I love to see her lift her head to see what I wiil do to her hips.

For feet, the L-position, with hands tied behind the back, so she is lying on them. The heplessnes is total, I have eye contact and some lees actualy manage to sit up for a while - not that it does them any good :)

Can I pose a related quistion: most people, like myself, use a posistion that is fairly comfortable for the lee. What does people think of more punishing, uncomfortable positions, with strapado, bend over backwards and the like.. Obviously the lee should be in such a position for shorter periods. Personaly I think it might distract from the tickling and also raise the risc level, but it might also be fun.

I believe that inverted "Y" is best: Arms tied straight overhead and legs spread and tied separately to immobile points. It exposes the usual ticklish areas nicely. :D

wrapped up legs, hand overhead. Milagros said inverted Y, I say normal Y :D

For primarily feet, this.

I would say ankles and thighs tied together. Then tie their big toes together, so they can't move their feet as much.
IsobelToeTied&Tickled.gif

Or stocks or "other" device that really immobilizes the feet. I prefer really immobile feet.

Christopher

I like stocks with arms tied overhead!!! easy access, and they have to watch you take off their shoes... then the socks... and they get the nervous anticipation going from that. It's just awesome. Plus, they are so immobilized and helpless that way, lol.

a good quality hogtie... with lee laying infront of the mirror so they could see their own feet being stripped and tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back