• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

whats the best true tickling experince u have ever had

Hey Gang !!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while since I posted any good stories so I thought I had to bring up one that happened just recently. It involved my on/off special gal pal Kim. Now let me tell you she is extremely ticklish which is fun for me. We got together a few weeks ago and had a little tie up session. I agreed to let her tie me first because I knew what I had in store for her and I didn't want her to retaliate. She tied me and always likes to see me squirm. It's funny because she does hate to be tickled so she didn't really torture me that much. Well now it was my turn. She made the mistake of telling me I could do anything I wanted. Well you can only imagine what I wanted and yes we got to other things besides tickling but I am keeping that part private!!!!!! Anyway to give a description of Kim. She is about 5'4" and she is built very nice for me. She is not a petite barbie doll but like I said built nice. She hates her feet but since it's getting warmer she is always in sandels and her toes are always looking good. So I tie her arms above her head and then go to tie her legs. The look on her face was priceless because she wasn't expecting that at all. She nervously asked why was I doing that and got nervous because she knew she couldn't move then. I told her not to worry and she said I could do anything. After I admired my handy work I told her I'd be right back and to not go anywhere. She laughed and was like where the piss do you think I will go. Well I dashed off to the kitchen because I wanted to retreve my whipped cream. I returned and asked if she was ready and she said okay. Well I had to quickly remind her of the little torture she did for me and she knew she was in for it. I stroked up and down her arms and you could see her trying to contain her laughter. Well I got up to her pits and just dug in. She broke out and screamed like mad and completely broke. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO In complete hysterics begging me to stop. She said you aren't going to just tickle me are you? That's not fair. Well I knew she hates it but tolerates more because I like it. So I stopped the hard core and just went to lightly stroking. I then reached for the whipped cream and stuck the can on her side. She bucked like crazy laughing and begging me to take it off. She screamed out OH MY GOD THAT'S SO COLD!!!!!!!!!!! Well I like d the whole laughing thing so I did it a few more times and got more laughter. Well my devious mind went to work. I got up and left the roon again and went to get some ice. I returned but she had no idea what I went to get. Well now it was tickle time again and I had to hit my favorite place her feet. I pulled out some lotion and masssaged it into her feet getting them very slippery and ran a finger up the middle to see if they were indeed as ticklish as I'd hoped. Complete success she jerked her foot immediately. I told her I had a surprise for her as I pulled out my electric toothbrush.(Do you think I hadn't planned this for a while) Anyway I tun it on and she has no idea what is going on. I hit her foot and she goes insane. WHATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STOPPPPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked if she liked that and she was going insane. Well I stopped with that and decided to explore the whole coldness thing. So I grabbed an ice cube and first went to her chest and she started screaming and laughing again saying how bad it was but not saying that it tickled. So I got the brigfht idea from a tickle video I had seen where ice was used on the feet. Now let me tell you up to this point I thought these tickle models were acting but I am here to tell you that if you have a lee with even slightly ticklish feet ice will drive them to a complete new level. My girl went crazy instantly and when I got to her toes she was screaming so loud and laughing that I thought the police were coming I kid you not. I asked her did she know that it would be so bad. She was even shocked and begged me not to do that again. She absolutely couldn't take it. Well after that and seeing her naked looking that good needless to say the tickling stopped and we got down to much more serious business. I hope everyone liked my story.

good story

Come on people we need more and more and i know yall have some unbleiveable experinces still to tell

From early experiences

Kim and I went to dress-up type party right as we were starting to get involved. She wore a dark blue, knee-length velvet dress with black stockings and heels. She looked killer that night and I had more on my mind than tickling her! After the party, we went back to her room as usual and she kicked off her heels the moment we walked through the door. The was no sofa in the room, so we both sat down on the floor and I started giving her a foot massage. I knew by now that she had really ticklish feet and actually tried to give her a legit massage. Kim was laughing and pulling her feet away every time I touched them, complaining that the "stockings made her feet more ticklish"! I then started playing a game with her, tickling different parts of her feet to see where she was most ticklish! She played along and kept her legs extended with her feet right in front of me. Kim was giggling and laughing for the next 20 or so minutes while I explored the bottoms of her feet with my fingers. When I got to her toes, she came unglued and covered her mouth with a hand while the cutest giggle I've ever heard filled the room! I thought I was going to explode and kept tickling her toes until she finally pulled her feet away and said, "That's enough of that! I'm going to loose it if you keep tickling me"!

nice one op

could you give us any detail on the lovley kim i ma sure the viewers would wnat some insight

More about Kim and another story

From an earlier post

Kim was half Korean/half French with short, jet-black hair and a petite body. The Korean genes dominated her looks and body. She definitely pampered herself and her cute size 6's were always very soft.

I tickled her a lot after that first incident, mostly on her feet. She seemed to like it and hate it all at the same time! The following story happened about a month later and this time the socks did come off! We were hanging out one afternoon at her room and though we were still platonic, things were a lot more physical. If memory serves, Kim was sitting on me, giving me a back rub and then proceeded to tickle my ribs until she found the right spot and sent me through the roof! We started wrestling around and she kept trying to tickle me. I went for her ribs; she screamed and started crawling away from me. I wasn’t about to let her get away, grabbed her ankles and pulled her back, locking them between my legs. Kim knew what was coming and she panicked as I pulled off her little white anklets. She was begging, "Don't tickle my feet", but she had it coming and I started running my fingers down her soles. Kim exploded with laughter and she reached back in vain to stop me! I couldn't believe how ticklish she was and she had the greatest laugh. I couldn't stop myself and when I got to her toes, I thought she was going to loose it! I finally stopped myself after a minute or so before taking it too far (I didn't want to make her cry, like the cousin from the last story) and let her go. Kim continued to lie on the floor getting her breath back, but she had a glint in her eye, like she really enjoyed it!

The New Guy

So, I'm new here. I've lurked for ages but never posted because I really haven't had anything to post until now. You see, I've never had a girlfriend, so there are very few tickling oppertunities for me. Last week I had the first post-worhty experience, so I guess that makes it my best even though it's pretty meager.

I was riding in the backseat of my friend's girlfriend's car, sitting between another friend "S" and his girlfriend "M". Anyways, we were coming home from a mall that was like a 20 minute drive from our area of the city. The first half of the ride home they were tormenting me by like leaning over me to kiss and stuff, and I was like, I don't need to see that. Then, about ten minutes into the ride home, they changed tactics. M tried to do the thing where you squeeze someone's knee to tickle. You had to do that just right to get a laugh from me, so I told her that. So, she kept trying, and on like the fourth time, she figured it out and I let out a giggle. So, I retaliated by squeezing her knee and getting her to giggle. She then poked my side, getting me to giggle again, and I again, returned the favor. This was very enjoyable up to this point. At this point, unfortunately, S joined in. Suddenly, I was being poked from both sides, hinderng my ability to retaliate. Plus, I wouldn't feel comfortable retaliating against S for obvious reasons. They then began grabbing my ribs, which tickled twice as much as the sidepoking. At one point, the tickling caused me to kick out and I ended up hitting the driver's elbow. I decided to take my shoes off so if it happened again it wouldn't do as much damage. M did try to tickle my foot at this point, but unfortunately I'm barely ticklish there (and growing up it was my favorite place to be tickled). Near the end of the ride home, they stopped for a second, and I was like, "A little mercy, please." S was like, "What did you just say?!" and the tickled began with renewed efforts.

Anyways, most of my previous experiences I was a ler sneaking a quick tickle at a sandaled foot. I thought I would enjoy being a lee much more than I did, and I probably would have if only M was tickling me and S hadn't decided to join in. Bleh. Oh well, that's my story, it'll probably be awhile before anything post-worthy happens again. :sad:

welcome to the show ari

hey good story kind of suck about S but keep us posted onm the good times

hello

well everyone work has been a litlte stressful adn i ahvnt bene on of late i notce my thread satrt to lose some points and vaule bu i ahve noticed we are sititng in second behind hte world renoun thread master biscuit.

heres a little nice thing i picked up the other day to tell you about. i ahve been friends with this girl name megan almost two years now. she is a very smart girl and really nice but she gets very annoying when she opens her mouth about politics which is 95 percentage of the time. she is the biggest bush basher in all the world. she is also very gorgeous with mid back blonde hair and stads about 5-6 with size 7 and 1/2 feet. very tine in statue but is athletic. as the event goes we where siting aorund iwth three other people talking about the how things sohudl be run nad stuff and i said yoru wrong nad she got a little upset and then said something agressive towards me. so i went over drug her off out of her chair and set her on her stomach on the ground. the other three people ahd some drinks and where slgihtly out of t while both of us driving where still sober. upon laying her on her stomach i dug my fingers into her sidescauseing her to thrash i told her to say bush rues or i would tickle her most ticklish spot until she couldnt take it any long. she said f u and got very mean aobut it so i ppulled out a hanky and tied her wrist together behind her backand started tickling her ribs again. she wiggled around and squrimmed but didnt really laugh and beg so i figured id have ot go to my favorite spot to tickel a beatuiful women at her attractive feet. to do this i quickly whipped around and pinned noth of her legs under me sitting on her lower legs. wearing shoes and socks i had to untie her sohes she knew what was comming and instincivly began beggin like there was no tomorrow. i end up slipping off both shoes an rang my finger up and down her cotten wihte socks the got some very high pitch yelps and i kept on laying on my assult. i told megan to say bush si the best again she deneied with antoher go to hell and i pulled off both socks . she had one of the nicest pairs of feet iahve ever gotten my hand on and that is alot. i used figure 8s scrabling all finers at once slow heel to toe and back down palying with ehr toes everything i could tihnk of whiel my mind nad heart was racing this was incrdible she was screaming and pleading iwth me i even was able to grab a "tool' which was someones pen and pushed hte thign so as not to write on her but use the tip end to make her scream and yell after 20 minutes with tears in her eyes and everyone else laughgin at ehr and walking out of the room we reached and agreement hat she owuld no long talk bad about my party or she would find her self tied up and tortured alot worse. with that i let her go she was pissed and i had to hid my lower mid section on the count of all the ecxitement. later on we tlaekd agian and i apologized and siad iwas jsut kididng and she goes i figured as much and i didnt mena to seem so mad but i hate when peopel tickle me. maybe ill get her again one time i hope so:devil:

Although I'm not going to post the story here... I do believe that it has a place in this thread... as this was truly the best experience I've had to date... and on such a wonderful day.

My Birthday

good show

well i have been away for a long time and i was surpise to see that this came back from the dead. its bigger then rob stewarts return

keep posting guys almost to 100

best tickling ever

Sunday after a return trip from Dallas :bouncybou ...using two vibrators :woot: (one egg, one phalic) two cosmetic fan tip brushes, two turkey feathers all teasing the labia and clitoris :blush: . All this while experience teasing kisses and feather flicks for my pleasure :manicd: . Both of us came, she first :angel: then me :blush: , then contunued foot tickling :couch: and oral sex. switching positions, :wavingguy me standing next to the bed with her legs stright up resting on my shoulders :woot: .....deep....she uses the vibrator on me and her clit :blush: while I stroke her arches and suck on her toes.... two more orgasms.... :whip:

the best tickling exp I ever had was being pinned down and my breasts and stomach raked over slowly in an up and down motion then up to my armpits as my cat then proceeded to tickle each of my feet with his paws then licking my toes :blaugh: :bouncybou

TalaTickleLycan said:
the best tickling exp I ever had was being pinned down and my breasts and stomach raked over slowly in an up and down motion then up to my armpits as my cat then proceeded to tickle each of my feet with his paws then licking my toes :blaugh: :bouncybou

Hmmmmmmmmm the story sounds like a good one , can you give more details from start to finish :2poke:

Wow

i had long believed that this thread had disappeared........ well i am glad its back lets se how long it survives again

focus said:
Hmmmmmmmmm the story sounds like a good one , can you give more details from start to finish :2poke:

Well it started with my ex taking off my top and gliding his fingers down my armpits making me squeal and push him away with my foot on his chest, asking him 'What are you doing?' With no response he swats my foot away and attacks my armpits again relentlessly. I fight screaming, 'Noooo no, no, no, no, no, no,' in my little girl voice. I can only kick my legs since he has me pinned down sitting on my thighs. :2poke: All the while my cat Bad Ass (yes that's his name) is sitting licking his paws until he looks up to see me laughing and kicking my feet. As my ex then takes his nails and runs them over my belly as he continues down to my feet, he begins tickling my toes and following suit, my cat begins tickling my toes with is paws copying my ex. Still having me pinned he turns fully to use both of his hands and an extra paw to tickle the hell out of my feet and toes. I try to wiggle them away from his fingers and my cat's paw, but he then holds them together and my cat take his tongue and begins licking my toes, 'Hahahahaha sh*t, f*ck, stoopp that dammnnn catttt ahhhhhhhh hahahahahahahaha!!' I scream. Bad Ass' tongue is so rough it tickles me so bad I almost piss myself...... :2poke:

I had been dating Susan in college for about 6 months. We had went out on a Friday night, had a lot of drinks, and came back to her apartment. We both had tied and ticked each other before. However, this night would be like no other. I am 6'3'' with size 12 feet. Susan was a small fit girl about 5'4'' with a pair of beautiful C Cup breasts. Anyhow, Susan handcuffed each of my hands to the bed posts and tied my feet to the bottom bed posts. I was completely naked and could not move. She grabbed a marker out of her bag and starting coloring my feet with it. It droves me nuts. In addition, Susan had a feather duster that she used on my poor unprotected balls and underarms. This torture went on some time and lead me to have an erection the entire time.

Susan was teasing my cock with her mouth, when she suddenly did not feel well. She said, "Baby, I have to go to bathroom, I feel sick." While tied up I heard Susan getting sick in the bathroom and then an opening of the apartment door. After about five minutes, I realized Susan's roomate, Dawn, came home. Dawn is a beautiful girl as well. She is 5'' 11' with a pair of a large D-cup tits. Dawn played on the college volleybally team, but more importantly we had dated for more than a year and a half.

While still immobilized, I see Dawn's head peak in. She walks in with a sport bra on and little gym shorts. She loved to workout. She says, "My what do we have here, looks like somebody is in a very compromising ticklish position." Now I start to sweat as I stopped dating Dawn because I cheated on her with Susan. Dawn then tells me "Susan is passed out, I will put her to bed on the living room couch, and then take care of you." However, as she says this she is staring at my feet the whole time and says, "Those big feet of yours look really dirty; I will have to take care of that.". Now I really begin to sweat as I am completely naked, tied up, and at the mercy of an ex-girlfriend who I cheated on.

Dawn walks in after carrying a passed out Susan to the couch. I notice she has a bucket in her hand. I ask, "Can you please let me go so I can go home?" She replied "Not yet; I need to clean those big feet of yours!" She then pulls a scrub brush from the bucket, which is filled with soapy water, and begins to scrub my left foot. Unfortunately for me, my feet are my biggest weakness. I start laughing out loud and apparently it was too loud. Dawn did not want to wak up Susan, so she took off her top and stuffed it in my mouth. I would not open my mouth, but when a girl squeezes your balls and says open your damn mouth, you do it.

Now Dawn went back to the foot of the bed, knelt down, and began to scrub my feet. I was crying as this seemed to be an eternity. After about twenty minutes she stopped, looked down, and noticed the feather duster on the floor. She picked it up, gave me a wicked grin, and began to use the instrument on my defensless balls and cock. I have to be honest, I do not know what was worse: her tickling my balls or my feet. What I do know is that I was never more turned on in my life. I just wanted Dawn to fuck me or stoke my cock hard as I needed to cum.

As Dawn tickled my balls and cock, she asked me, "Do you want to cum?" I shook my head violently. She replied, "I bet you do." Next, she knelt on top of me and she began to tickle me under my arms. I was shaking so much, I was begging her to stop, but I could not get any words out with her top in my mouth. Next she took her hug tits and played with them and put them within a half of an inch of my mouth. I could not take it; I needed to cum.

However, I had found out something about myself when dating Dawn. She was the first girl that I told about my fantasy of being tied up and ticked on my feet. Dawn had fufilled my fantasy when we dated, but she discovered something that I never knew or could not know before dating her. I cannot cum while having sex and my feet tickled at the same time. Dawn realized this early in our realtionship and tortured me many a times with this.

Well this night was no exception. After being tickled everywhere, Dawn took off her shorts and put my cock inside her. However, the front of her body was facing the bottom of the bed and her ass was facing towards my face. This was Dawn's favorite foreplay sex position with me. Since she was so tall she was able to reach down to my feet with her hands and tickle my feet (keeping me hard!), keep my cock inside of her (keeping me hard) and having her beautiful bare feet facing me at the same time (keeping me hard).

This went on for a good deal of time. She finally came and got up off of me. She laid down next to me and whispered in my ear, "Now it is paybacks for cheating on me. I am going to make you cum on your own face!" With that comment, she grabbed my balls with her left hand and jerked me off with her right hand! I came in less than two minutes and I did come on my face. I did not care, I was so grateful for the release. I basically passed out for a little bit after that and Dawn let me out. She told me to leave and I did. She told Susan that she let me go once Susan passed out. I stopped dating Susan a few weeks later as I could not get Dawn out of my head. I never had a tickling experience with Dawn or spoke with her about the experience until a year later. I will save that for another time. The End.

I apologize for the lousy wording, but this was the best tickling experience of my life and I wanted to share it with the forum.

I've actually posted mine on this forum before but here's the jist of it:

I have a sister who is 7 years older than me & her husband's best friend Jamie tickled me good when I was 17.

I was at her house this summer night for a birthday party & was staying the night. Her & most of the people were out on the back porch drinking, it was around 2am or so & I was really tired. I went to get ready for bed & was in my summer jammies which consisted of a tank top & really short shorts.

While I was getting scrubbed up, I hear a scratching on the screen of my window, which is about 10' off the ground. It scared me to death because she lives in the boonies & I couldn't think of anything that was tall enough to scratch the window. I put on my robe & went out to the porch to report the noise. My brother in law tells me to go around & check it out. That he's sure it's nothing & if I scream he'll come around there.

So I being young & none too bright, go around there in the pitch dark. Just as I round the corner, Jamie jumps out of the bushes growling & grabs me. I scream bloody murder but of course nobody comes to my rescue. He holds me against him until I calm down, realizing I've been had. He is holding me with my back against his chest, his arms around my ribs. (He is about a foot taller than me) And I just know he can hear my heart pounding.

Once I calm down he tells me he is going to tickle me as he's carrying me off into the woods away from the house. Now, I kinda had the hots for this guy so I was really embarrassed that he was about to tickle me like a little girl. I begged & pleaded but of course he wasn't hearing it.

He decides he's a safe distance from the house & lays me down on the grass, straddling my thighs. He unties my robe & tells me not to be afraid, he isn't going to hurt me. Then he starts tickling my exposed tummy. I laugh & wiggle & put my hands over his & he stops, shakes his head, takes my wrists into one loose fist & holds my hands above my head as his other hand resumes tickling my tummy.

I laugh to pieces & try to escape but he knew just how to hold me still. After a few minutes, he stopped, cupped my face in his hands & kissed me softly. Then he took my wrists above my head again & tickled more, continuing the process of tickle, kiss, tickle, kiss, until I was exhausted. Then he carried me back to the house & up to my room where I fell asleep & didn't move for about 10 hours.

heh.... hehehe

loveI agree12i love this :)
proud2tickle said:
hello everyone i have bene gone for a wihel and had to create and new name under a new service since i lsot my old emial adress i use to be ticklingirls but i am back and i wnat to know ur real tickles hopefully we cna get up to a 5 star thread and be i nthe tickle books of history forever

for my first one that ill share iwth u was in 10th grade there was a a cute little redhead named cara and she was a good firend of mine every day in calss we wouldnt do anytinhg it was one of those classs that the teachers jstu didnt care so she would often wear flip flops on her cute size 6 feet offering cahnces for me to tickle her one day we where in the room just me and her while everyone wnet ot lunch she had laid her legs across my lap (set her self up id say) and exposed her self to getting a foot tickle i quickly wrapped my leg aroundboth of hers adn slowly removed those baby blue flip flops for hte next five minutes i was able to tickle her poor little bounded feet with nicel ong slow strokes and quick fast ones. she relaly laughed her head off i finally stopped and let her be realses it took her another nice minutes to recover she was a ticklish one.

remember post any tickles at all if u get a good scene at the park or ur able to walk by a co-worker whatever the deal maybe tell us all aobut it right here
:)
[/QUOTE]

Actually Ethical Edward I have. Its not a real great story but here goes. I had to have a tutor back when I was in 8th grade. I had broken my leg and actually missed the whole first half of the school year so a tutor was necessary. Anyway she would come to my house three times a week and we would actually sit at our dining room table and go over my assignments. To give a brief description of her she was around 5'6" short black hair at the time in her mid 30's. Not a bad looking women at all. She puts you in the mind of the girl who was in the movie (and now really showing my age) Breakin and Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo. Anyway when this event happened was in the winter. She came over and since it snowed she wore boots but didn't want to track snow/slush so off her boots came at the front door. So here we are sitting at the table and I was doing some work and I was writing and dropped my pencil. Well needless to say I dropped it and it landed right near her feet. I bent down to get it and then the urge hit me to try and see if her feet were ticklish. I figured the worst case scenerio would be she wouldn't be or she might say cut that out. We had a pretty good relationship and I knewe she wouldn't be very mad so I said what the heck and ran the pencil up the middle of her foot. Her response was almost instant and she jerked her foot away and giggled. Woo Hoo Pay dirt!!! She never said a word. So not pushing it I let it go for a while and then she was reading something to me and I decided to drop my pencil again. She didn't notice and kept on reading so I bent down one more time and did the same thing and as she was reading she let out a biit of a high pitched squeal jerked her foot again like it was electric shock but kept reading. I had to ask at that point are we a little ticklish which her reply was yes very actually. There would be a few other times doing that but nothing real exciting. It was a fond memory. I never got to see what her feet looked like because she had them in socks but a fun memory nonetheless.

Thank you man, I like the story. Very realistic. I gotta check out the movies you referenced. I had a tale of tickling my best friends mom in 1992. She actually was a teacher I completely forgot. Its in the True Tickling Tales under Ticking A Drummer's Mom. Good story if I do say so myself. :D

reflexology414 said:
This story is now complete. Just click the link below to read it.

AUNT SARAH: Spring Break

P.S. I found a magazine photo that truly reminds me of Sarah (again, it's not a photo of her... just a woman who looks similar). I posted that on my web page as well.

The greatest tickle story ive ever read bar none. Im completely serious. Thank you for writing this masterpiece. May the fates be kind to you and Aunt Sarah. :smilestar

I'm one of the biggest lurkers there is haha. Resurrecting old threads and shit.

I've only had 1 pretty good experience when it comes to females and feet/tickling

I'm gonna change her name to Jill to protect her and me. Jill was maybe 5'7 with an athletic build and extremely cute feet. (I'm stupid when it comes to sizes and I was drunk) anyway I hardly ever talked to this girl before but she was quite the looker. She had long dark hair, hazel eyes, and a smile like no other. That's what did me in, her amazing smile. It was in my college days, me and my roomie just woke up from a long night of drinking which was pretty regular back then. He said we were gonna hit up another house party at one of his friends house so I was game. When we arrived there was nothing but dudes and football on the tv. It was kinda lame but there was beer so I just kept chuggin. That is until Jill walked in. That same smile and those pretty eyes. I'm immediately drawn to her being filled with liquid confidence and what not. We chat for an hour or so and I make her laugh, just enjoying each other's company. She started rubbing her shoulders saying they ached a little, so I volunteered to give her a shoulder massage to which she obliged. I rubbed those shoulders for a long time, I was buzzed up and my hands still hurt lol anyway she was getting dreary eyed and we moved to the couch. I was feeling really brave and said "I could give you a foot massage to if you want" she flashed me that pretty smile and put her socked feet in my lap. I couldn't believe it! I was sure it was the alcohol that made me even attempt to ask her, but I was not gonna waste this opportunity. I rubbed those beauties like I have never rubbed before. I was in heaven or at least at the pearly gates because after an hour I couldn't take it anymore. I had to feel her bare feet. So I ripped one sock off and went straight for her toes. Those things were smooth as silk and it drove me wild. It was short lived however as she jerked her foot back lightning fast and put her sock back on. I was a lil embarrassed and made up some bullshit saying I couldn't feel her 2nd toe from her pinky toe. She flashed a sheepish grin and that was that. I'm pretty stupid when it comes to women, the next day she came up to me and was all chatty. I froze up, that smile just killed all logic and coherent thought and I pretty much blew it.

I still think about Jill every now and then. Wonder if I was more ok the ball what could have been.

The Story Of Why

This story was written after my wife and I began exploring my tickling fetish. I love her dearly for giving me the freedom to go places I've never been.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back