• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what's the title of this anime

osiris

what's the title of this anime

Attachments

• Anime%252bJap%252b1.jpg
    Anime%252bJap%252b1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 385
Doesn't really have a title. T'was commissioned (I don't believe directly made by) TickleJapan, a company that has vanished and reappeared several times in the past few years. That 'thing' wasn't really anything special. The one person in the community who actually saw/owned it said (And this is backed up by what few clips exist of it) that it was incredibly poorly done, with even less of a plot than something of its nature would lead one to believe, and consisted mostly of the same animation sequences stitched together over and over again (And not very good sequences at that.). Let me see if I can find the TickleJapan address...ah yes, this is it: http://www.kusuguri.jp/

I have several of the clips from it. I think the thing had a budget of about $2.00, it really is bad. Pity, the screen caps looked promising...

Blert Wheedown said:
I have several of the clips from it. I think the thing had a budget of about $2.00, it really is bad. Pity, the screen caps looked promising...
Yep, but the vid cost 88 $ + 20 $ shipping/customs! I was apparently the only one who bought it, and the clips used to be on my yahoo group once, later on my own site. The video was lousy, but alas, it annoyed me so much that I wrote my own story about a Japanese tickling machine... ;)

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back