• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what's up with the red chinese?

areenactor

2nd Level Blue Feather
it was just on the news, now colgate tooth paste that is being produced in china, is poisoned with anti-freeze.
to me all these "accidental" poisonings are an act of war.
when is the american public going to wake up, and stop buying anything made in china? when is our government going to halt imports from china?
what will it take for you to stop buying from them?
steve

areenactor said:
it was just on the news, now colgate tooth paste that is being produced in china, is poisoned with anti-freeze.
when is the american public going to wake up, and stop buying anything made in china? when is our government going to halt imports from china?
steve

My god, could you be more paranoid? Yes, they do have big quality control problems. Yes, we should be more careful with what we import from China until they get their act straight (if they ever do). But to say that they're doing it deliberately to poison American consumers, that it constitutes an act of war? That's just plain ignorant to me. You'd think we're back in the 50s. No wonder there's so much conflict in the world.

Besides which, I don't think as few tainted toothpaste tubes are very effective weapons for weakening the capitalist dogs before the Red invasion.

Also, Bugman is right, this is not the right sub-forum for this kind of thread.

The Last Laugh said:
My god, could you be more paranoid? Yes, they do have big quality control problems. Yes, we should be more careful with what we import from China until they get their act straight (if they ever do). But to say that they're doing it deliberately to poison American consumers, that it constitutes an act of war? That's just plain ignorant to me. You'd think we're back in the 50s. No wonder there's so much conflict in the world.

Besides which, I don't think as few tainted toothpaste tubes are very effective weapons for weakening the capitalist dogs before the Red invasion.

Also, Bugman is right, this is not the right sub-forum for this kind of thread.

typical liberal b.s.

areenactor said:
steve

So, China has elected to go to war with the most powerful nation in the history of the entire world... And their opening salvo consists of tainted pet food and mildly poisonous tooth paste?

I'm all for halting Chinese imports until they get their problems cleaned up, but I don't think that this was anything intentional. China's leadership has many faults, but they aren't stupid. Even a mentally retarded James Bond villain wouldn't attempt to conquer the United States of America using shipments of noxious dog chow and a few tubes of toxic Colgate... :wow:

zen-o-phobia

Oh, it's definitely an act of agression. As were the tainted Tylenol containers and ol', razor blade in the apple halloween act in the 80s- course we had declared war on ourselves, but I digress. I believe we should send over a couple of our pop stars to perform in China in response. I'll admit, it's a bit drastic, but they should expect nothing less after this most deliberate act :rant: !!!

George H.W. Bush put China on the "Most Favored Nations" trading list after Tienamin Square; Bill Clinton kept them there when he had a chance to change their status; both of those guys are better than me in every way (except maybe looks) so it must be ok.

Besides, The Joker did something like this in "Batman" way back in 1989 and he ultimately lost, so I'm feeling pretty good about the situation overall.

areenactor said:
steve

I LOL'D.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back