• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with the "Ashley Madison - Have an affair anywhere" ad?

How come the ad section on the left now has an ad for an agency that helps people cheat on their spouse? Is this serious or is it just a joke? It just doesn't seem appropropriate to me (not to mention that it has nothing to do with tickling). Definitely not the kind of image I'm comfortable with for this forum.

In my opinion it's what "American" (or my mind's portrait of the city, NYC/NJ.) Culture is .....the mindset that if you don't like who you're with for whatever reason you can go out and get another person and not destroy your family in the process. Keep in mind this is not my opinion, but that's what this ad communicates to me. It's annoying and not something to be pleasant about, but I guess advertising treats sex like some instinct of depraved human beings.

Well, hope that answers it for you.

Why not make money off assholes who are gonna cheat on ok cupid or eharmony anyway? This argument is like the guns kill people argument. You gonna blame a website for other people cheating lol come on

Last edited:
Why not make money off assholes who are gonna cheat on ok cupid or eharmony anyway? This argument is like the guns kill people argument. You gonna blame a website for other people cheating lol come on

Lol I always thought those dating sites were for ppl who liked to nitpick in the freedom of their backyard.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back