• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's with the recent gay vid explosion on Youtube?

Fairfax

Is there a gay conspiracy to flood the popular website with m/m tickle vids??

I'm a non-homophobe but I find this trend a little disconcerting. Am I alone in this?

Fairfax said:

I'm a non-homophobe but I find this trend a little disconcerting. Am I alone in this?

Im right with you.

My first reaction can be summed up in one word: huh?

My second reaction can be summed up in one emoticon: :firedevil

More seriously... why does it matter if there are more m/m tickle videos? I myself happen to be a fan of them, but... I wouldn't complain if there were suddenly more f/f, f/m, m/f, or whatever else appeared.

Looks like the gay mafia is doing its job quite nicely ;)

*strokes the black cat sitting in his lap and laughs maniacally*

I'm not sure why this is an issue with anyone.Its nothing i'm intrested in,so i dont watch them.

Well, m/m tickling doesn't just entertain the gay population just as f/f tickling doesn't just entertain lesbians IMO. However, youtube has taken away some cool tickling vids in the name of being "inappropriate" so I don't understand the surge of m/m. I'm really pissed that they took away all of tkltkltkl's vids and another dom/sub f/m tickling vid. Those used to get me ready for work at my boring mundane job every day. Who knows what youtube's direction is now that google owns them. :wow: :wowzer:

Everyone knows you're not allowed to post tickling vids on YouTube anymore unless they feature either men or babies.

I rarely look for tickling vids on youtube in the first place, so I didn't notice this. Either way, youtube's very democratic, if you don't like the things, you can just scroll past them. Simple really.

I guess F/F and M/F clips are just more popular than M/M.
They get more hits.
They climb the favourite ladder faster.
And they reach top ten sooner, so YT mods are quicker to remove them.
Also, some of them are commercial stuff anyway, and YT mods remove commercial contents of any kind just for the principle.

Sure, if you look for "tickling" or "ticklish feet", both genders are bound to come up.
Body parts have no gender, unless you specify "female feet" or "female pits", and so on.

I have a feeling a guy or two are exploiting the fact, omitting gender tags in their clips altogether, but some m/m clips are labelled as such.

Too bad YT does not support boolean searchs.

Fairfax said:

A gay conspiracy? You have to be joking. Look I do not give a rat's ass about m/m material, but it is very easy to scroll right past. At times you will see a flood of material. Some of it may be m/m, f/m, f/f, m/f, but there is certainly no conspiracy.

bugman said:
I'm not sure why this is an issue with anyone.Its nothing i'm intrested in,so i dont watch them.

^ Right there. That's the top and bottom of the argument. ^

There's an explosion in gay videos on YouTube. So what? If you want to be a total cheapskate when it comes to tickling vids then go to the Vid Clips forum and download all the free trailers to whack off to instead of searching YouTube. That's what I do. Grow a brain, eh?

Oh NO!!! m/m! On YOUtube! What's next? An entire message board dedicated to people who find tickling erotic? What is this world coming too? The next thing you know, girls will be showing their ankles in public!

Ah yes, Irony, it's so...ironic.

Fairfax said:

Why does it have to be aconspiracy. Gay people us is to, so why wouldn't they post gay content vids?

well said sir

An insightful reply Kalamos.

grazie

Kalamos said:
I guess F/F and M/F clips are just more popular than M/M.
They get more hits.
They climb the favourite ladder faster.
And they reach top ten sooner, so YT mods are quicker to remove them.
Also, some of them are commercial stuff anyway, and YT mods remove commercial contents of any kind just for the principle.

Sure, if you look for "tickling" or "ticklish feet", both genders are bound to come up.
Body parts have no gender, unless you specify "female feet" or "female pits", and so on.

I have a feeling a guy or two are exploiting the fact, omitting gender tags in their clips altogether, but some m/m clips are labelled as such.

Too bad YT does not support boolean searchs.

bugman said:
I'm not sure why this is an issue with anyone.Its nothing i'm intrested in, so i dont watch them.

Exactly! Nicely spoken Bugman...

peace out,
daddy

I'm curious why so many responses are encouraging the poster to "scroll past them" or "don't look at them." I could be wrong, but I didn't sense that the poster had any difficulty in doing either. He's simply questioning the reason for an upsurge in their presence, not how to resist the temptation to watch them.

As far as a reason for the increase in the posting of such videos,my responce is....

I have noticed that both Youtube and Dailymotion tend to be predominately m/m when it comes to the tickling videos. Also, if you do a tickling search on Youtube, you'll get a lot of vids of people tickling their kids. Oh well.

Honestly, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal. So what if one particular video site is catering to a tickling audience other than the */f crowd? Virtually 90% or more of the tickling video producers out there put out m/f and f/f. If that's the kind of material you like, then go to them. Believe it or not, there is a crowd of us that tend to like the */m stuff. Granted, this particular member of that crowd would much rather see f/m, but that's just me.

By the way, I think it's hilarious that people will criticize m/m stuff for being "gay" or whatever, and then turn out and get off to an f/f video. :rolleyes:

I think most people criticise m/m and call it gay is because tickling is seen by many to be a predominantly male fetish and so the natural conclusion for these people is that they must be gay because only guys watch tickling videos... :illogical

I for one am not interested in m/m so I don't watch them, like many have said these clips are easy avoided.

Fairfax said:

I have to agree with you, its kind of odd. M/M does nothing for me.

m/m tickling, what could be gayer? Seriously.

Personally, I find it gross. Who cares? We do. Lame points all around here.

Hate me for my opinion, I do not care.

Seeing M/M clips or pics threatens my sexuality. Seeing it makes me less of a man. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go punch a hole in the wall.

Its all a big gay conspiracy to undermine the manliness of the burly, chest-thumping men of the online tickling community.

I have photographic proof! Here's their ringleader:

gay-parade-20.jpg

If you have strange, confused feelings while looking at his picture, it means that the m/m videos on Youtube have already begun their insidious work! There are only three ways to save yourself! You must either go buy a copy of "Big Jugs" magazine, hunt something down and kill it, or pledge money to the Sam Brownback (no pun intended) presidential campaign fund! Do it now! Before the evil M/M YouTube videos cause you to stop liking girls!!! :shock:

:jester::jester::jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back