• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whats your fav. way tickling feet?

Imlatino

TMF Master
I got a question, what is your favorite way of tickling feet? and do you have a foot fetish?

Please keep it a couple of sentences at the most. :D

well yea its just that I'm not interested in reading an essay if you know what I mean :p

my likes

fingers, mouth, and anything else that will cause laughter!
steve

What I Like

First, Yes I have a HUGE foot fetish. It's the only part of the woman's body I want to tickle or see get tickled. I like to tickle feet with fingers or tongue. I've found that a girl with ticklish feet will go crazy if you tickle between her toes with your tongue. But if I really want to get turned on have a female or females with really long fingers nails tickle another female's barefeet, while I watch.

Thank you,
LBFT

I have a major fetish for girls feet my best way of tickling is holding her feet by the ankles under my arms so her feet are in my face and gliding my fingers slowly up and down her soles

soles up inches from my face. Use my fingers and tongue. Slowly and fast all over their soles. bury my face right below their toes and arch and smell. I have a huge foot fetish.

Well in my opinion and yes I got a huge foot fetish. I would ask her to try to hold still while I slowly tickle her soles with fingers :)

Then I would put my tongue near her toes on the bottoms and tickle her feet and when she protects her feet then her toes would touch my tongue and they would try to wiggle back :D

I have a huge foot tickling fetish. My favorite is a well bound ankle with no ability for the lee to pull her foot away. I then hold the top of the foot in one hand and run a tongue cleaner (it works like a sonic tootbrush but with a flat blade) between her toes. My experience says it drives women crazy.
Ticklerbc

Foot fetish, check. Tickle her feet with: hairbrush or scalp brush(soles), Sonicare(especially between and under the toes), massager with scalp attachment, fingers, and suck her toes. Use whatever restraints are consentual.

i like the quils of the a feather and tracing them in letters and figures all over those hopeless feet

As a lee, anything tickles my feet. Can't even walk barefoot in grass cause that can tickle me too.

Running my fingers all along the bare soles.. and yes, I have a huge foot fetish.

I have an enormous foot fetish, and am lucky to have a girlfriend with knock-out feet, who takes care of them very well just for me. If she's tied up, I use a variety of tools, the most effective of which is of course the 'leccy toothbrush, particularly if you pull the actual brush off and use the blade underneath, which is particularly effective between the toes. Another torturous device is a small 'bullet' dildo which we bought specifically for tickling, which really drives her mad. It's a bit graphic, (So look away if you have a nervous disposition) but once I'm hard I'll often tickle them with my cock, she says it's unbearable but be warned if you're going to try it - make sure she's restrained COMPLETELY otherwise you could end up with one hell of a kick in the balls!!! If we're just messing around and I've got her face down and I've sat on top of her ankles, I like it old school, raking my fingers up and down her soles at different speeds. Bliss.

just running my fingers up and down :) I like to tickle feet, but I don't have a foot fetish

I have an enormous foot fetish, and am lucky to have a girlfriend with knock-out feet, who takes care of them very well just for me. If she's tied up, I use a variety of tools, the most effective of which is of course the 'leccy toothbrush, particularly if you pull the actual brush off and use the blade underneath, which is particularly effective between the toes. Another torturous device is a small 'bullet' dildo which we bought specifically for tickling, which really drives her mad. It's a bit graphic, (So look away if you have a nervous disposition) but once I'm hard I'll often tickle them with my cock, she says it's unbearable but be warned if you're going to try it - make sure she's restrained COMPLETELY otherwise you could end up with one hell of a kick in the balls!!! If we're just messing around and I've got her face down and I've sat on top of her ankles, I like it old school, raking my fingers up and down her soles at different speeds. Bliss.

lol I was going to make a joke and say "with my erection", but I guess you got that covered lol.

I prefer to use my fingers for the tickling. If a brush is what really drives her nuts, I will use that. Whatever gets her into hysterics.

Licking inbetween a girls toes, seems to drive them nuts.

I've got a Foot Fetish for women's feet.

On tickling feet

I do not have a foot fetish.

I've actually never been able to tickle feet the best way, as the best way to tickle feet is to have your victim in leg stocks so she can't pull away or move her footies from side to side. The closest I've come to that was tying a female tickle buddy to a chair and tipping the chair on its back, so her feet, with her ankles tied to the front chair legs, faced me. This setup held her in place well enough, though I'd still prefer stocks.

As for tickling style, I like using my fingers.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back