• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Favorite 'Samuel L. Jackson' Movie?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
I think for many of us , Pulp Fiction probably goes without saying.

Other than that , though , I'm going to go w/Renny Harlin's The Long Kiss Goodnight ... a ridiculous , fun , & ridiculously fun movie to watch.

Pulp Fiction. Hands down.

A distant second is Jackie Brown.

Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Snakes on a Plane and A Time to Kill all come to mind...

Snail Shell

I can't mention just one. My three favorites:
1. Pulp Fiction
2. Jackie Brown
3. Rules of Engagement
:D

Pulp Fiction

Die Hard With A Vengence

Snakes On A Plane .... WE GOT MOTHERFUCKIN SNAKES !!!!

SAMUEL JACKSON BEER!!

samjackpj2.jpg

IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!!!

Sorry, it HAD to be done.

Rob

Sphere! No wait that movie sucked

Deep Blue Sea! Oh wait that one was awful too

As far as movies that he's a huge role in, it's really tough to beat Pulp Fiction (how do you spell cliche)? Die Hard with a Vengeance is a pretty damn cool movie too ...

But for movies that he is in but not a huge role ... well Goodfellas takes the cake, it's such a classic movie (EVERY BIT as good as the Godfather ... and yes I know I am opening the door for criticism, but let's face it, Goodfellas is a complete masterpiece, with a jump off soundtrack to boot), Do The Right Thing (Mister Senor Love Daddy) is unbelievable, and Coming To America (that's right, he plays "Hold Up Man").

Snakes on a Plane was downright awful, and I completely respect shitty B movies like Evil Dead and Dead Alive ... sorry AuntyGrizelda

SAMUEL JACKSON BEER!!

samjackpj2.jpg

IT'LL GET YA DRUNK!!!

Sorry, it HAD to be done.

Rob

:jester:I was just about to say this! DAMN!:facepalm:

But someone mentioned 'Unbreakable' ('Mr. Glass') and 'A Time to Kill' so I'll second those movies as his better performances. And let me close by saying:

'YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE---AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!'

Iron Man

By the way, do you all know that Die Hard With A Vengeance was supposed to be Lethal Weapon 4 while the script was being written? True story.

It's weird every time I turn on my TV There is Samuel L Jackson What is that about? It's like he is following me.... WTF!

To Tell the truth anything he is in. The man is hands down one of the best movie actors around today!!

I have to go with "Deep Blue Sea", simply because the standard SLJ speechifying meets a (I thought) really hilarious end....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMwmqp3GLMc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMwmqp3GLMc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have to go with "Deep Blue Sea", simply because the standard SLJ speechifying meets a (I thought) really hilarious end....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMwmqp3GLMc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yMwmqp3GLMc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You know, I was utterly SHOCKED when I realized I was the only person in the theater laughing at that moment! LOL

You know, I was utterly SHOCKED when I realized I was the only person in the theater laughing at that moment! LOL

You and I both...and my friends couldn't figure out why I was laughing so damned hard:jester:

Snakes on a Plane was downright awful, and I completely respect shitty B movies like Evil Dead and Dead Alive ... sorry AuntyGrizelda

Snakes on a Plane was brilliant. You had to watch it with no expectations at all to appreciate it. Even Samuel L Jackson said he decided he needed to be in that movie because of the title alone. Disagree with Sam and you disagree with life

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back