• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your "Favorite shot" in foot photos?

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Time for another rare discussion by me!

This thread was hard to decide in terms of where it should go, but since i'll be posting pictures, I thought it would make sense to go here in the Non-tickle image forum.

The question is for all people who appreciate feet...

What is your favorite type of shot in foot photos?

In other words what type of shot/angle/views of feet do you like to see in pics?

The posts below will display and give my explanation to the different views of foot photos for you to choose from...

Feel free to respond to whatever your favorite (or more than one favorite) types of shots with either comments AND/OR your own photos that display the shots types that you've mentioned...

Also feel free to add a shot type category that I didn't list... or you could just add more categories in general...

The goal of this discussion is to get an idea of everyone's shot preferences and possible to get more foot photos going...

(All photos used in this discussion are (c) to their respected owners and I would like to thank them all for the work that they put out in order to present the great qualities and beauty that feet portray in photographic form... :D )

So without further delay I will start with...

"Over The Shoulder Shots"

Photos that show a model's feet, beyond or behind the model's face or shoulders...

:D

Attachments

• id4[1].jpg
    id4[1].jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Next is...

"'Stack' or 'Tower' shots"

Shots where the model has one foot on top of the other...

Heel to toes...

(personally this is my second favorite type)

Last edited:
Third is...

Dedicated sole shots

Shots where the WHOLE sole is totally presented to the viewer...nothing but sole... :D

Two main factors go with these types of shots... Model face and feet. (although the model's face is not always necessary to be in the shot.)

Last edited:
Fourth is...

"Crossed Shots"

Beautiful shots of crossed feet... ;)

I have to go now... more pics will be posted later!

Last edited:
Fifth is...

"From behind shots"

As the category states, any foot shot that is taken from the rear view, displaying the model's backside, as well as feet... ;)

Attachments

• p6130823[2].jpg
    p6130823[2].jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Sixth is...

"Extreme Close-up shots"

Shots that usually focus on one major part of a model's feet, taking up a large percentage of the photo... The difference from other photos is that not all of the foot or model, is visible due to the extremely close nature of the picture... :)

Last edited:
Seven is...

"Top Shots"

Shots displaying the "Top" of a model's feet...

Eighth is...

"Side shots"

Like the category states, these photo shot types portray the side of a model's foot or feet.

Last edited:
Next is... one of my favorites...

Mostly done by "Foot Fetish Daily"...

"'Prayer' shots"

Shots that show the model's feet touching together, sole to sole ... giving off the resemblance to praying hands...but with feet!

Last edited:
Next is...

"'Model point of view' shots"

Shots that display a model's feet to the viewer from the model's point of view...

Similar to top shots, but the exception is top shots are mostly presented in a third person type way.... (the camera is looking at the feet) where as "model point of view" shots are rarer and are in a first person view... which is in this case is YOUR perspective or point of view...

(The third and fourth pictures aren't vary good examples not being exactly centered in the viewer's view but they help the idea... the first pic is the best...:D )

Last edited:
Lastly my most favorite type of shots...

I'm a complete sucker for this particular category... I LOVE THEM SOOOOO MUCH!!!

"Peak-A-Boo shots"

Shots that show a model placing their feet together in any fashion that creates an "opening". The camera is positioned to allow the viewer to see the model's face DIRECTLY through the opening created by the feet...

To me, there's just something magical about being able to see a smiling face through a beautiful pair of feet... lol

Well that's all the "shot types" I can think of for now!

Last edited:
definitely the dedicated sole shots...always loved them ever since stumbling upon Feet N Sole nearly 10 years ago, I loved seeing the soles and their owner behind them <3

anything closeup is nice, but not too closeup to the point where the pic is distorted.

I like from behind shots. What can i say? I'm an ass man. :D

I like them all, but the peek-a-boo shots give you soles, a little toes, lots of wrinks and you can see what the model looks like.

Cool!

This seems to be going well... don't forget... if you can... post your own pics of the views you enjoy!

Next is one that "Foot Fetish Daily" seems to do a lot...

"Archway Shots"

Similar to the "prayer Shot" but only the model's toes are touching together in a fashion that creates an archway.

Last edited:
Next is yet another type that "Foot Fetish Daily" does a lot...

These Guys and Gals are awesome with their photos...

This is another of my favorites... maybe 3rd favorite...

"Floor Shots"

Shots of a models feet from a Floor's point of view...

Note: The SECOND and THIRD PICS contain nudity.

Last edited:
I love side shots... Especially when the woman is in "The Pose."

My favorite part of the foot is the medial longitudinal arch... In other words, the side of the foot where the big toe is.

Excellent my friends!

Don't forget...if you have any pictures describing the views you like, please post them! :D

More pics!!! :D

I love side shots... Especially when the woman is in "The Pose."

My favorite part of the foot is the medial longitudinal arch... In other words, the side of the foot where the big toe is.

Side shots are very nice... :)

but what is..."The Pose"... exactly?

Also do you have any pics that can describe it visually? ;)

:)

Excellent my friends!

Don't forget...if you have any pictures describing the views you like, please post them! :D

More pics!!! :D

Side shots are very nice... :)

but what is..."The Pose"... exactly?

Also do you have any pics that can describe it visually? ;)

:)

Here's a pic of a woman in "The Pose."

Here's a pic of a woman in "The Pose."

Oh...

"THE" pose...

I see now...

I have tons of those types of pics... I'll try to add them sometime as a category...

Thanks for providing a pic my friend! :)

I love soles those pictures made me drool all over myself thanks for those all

Thought I 'd start this back up...

Next we have...

The Pose

A full view shot of the foot model from the side.

This set was suggested by NMKamakaze. :)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back