• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's Your Favorite 'Willem Dafoe' Movie?

Soda Bobinski

Verified
I thought he gave a great performance in Born on the Fourth of July , but I like Platoon as a movie a whole lot better.

I certainly don't hide the fact that I absolutely love the movie , The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou ... & Mr. Dafoe's portrayal of Klaus is but one of the many reasons I adore that flick so damn much.

But if I'm being honest w/myself , I hafta say that the dopest , deffest , slammingest movie Willem Dafoe has ever been in has got to be The Boondock Saints!

I agree with "The Boondock Saints". Pretty durned awesome movie right there.

Yeesh. I used to have a Willem Dafoe under my bed.

*Flash back*

Willem: *slithers out from under bed* "Hey... you asleep yet?"

Me: *fearfully* "N-no"

Willem: "Juuust checkin' " *puffs cigarette and slithers back under bed*

Lol. Love those family Guy moments. Seriously though. I like Born on the Forth of July.Though ever since Spiderman, I can't look at him the same way.

It was a long time ago, but he was great in "Mississippi Burning" (1988). :D

Well, let's go to a reliable source on this... (Go to 1:43):

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VgLd26dxDRg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VgLd26dxDRg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'll join the crowd for Boondock Saints as well. It's rare that I finish a movie and then immediately watch it again, but I did with this one, mainly for him.

Boondock Saints is definitely the shit. Platoon, Shadow of the Vampire, Life Aquatic...He plays good parts in almost everything he's in. Check out a movie called The Reckoning, it's a great movie and he does a wonderful job in it.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back