• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's your heritage?

Artoo

Verified
Where do you guys all come from? I know, most of you guys are in the US, but where do you trace your ancestry back to?

As for me, I am half Sri Lankan Tamil, so I can probably trace my ancestry back to South India several hundred years back. I am also 1/4 Scottish, and 1/4 mishmash of things, mostly of Dutch and Jewish ancestry.

I am Irish, Scottish, French and German. Both of my biological parents were those four nationalities. What are the odds??
Then mom got divorced and eventually remarried, I was adopted and now I have an italian last name. Go figure.

Ireland and Italy from my Grandparents and back...:upsidedow

What? Temper? ME?.....:rowfull:

Straightforward Anglo-Saxon on my dad's side; not so straightforward West-coast Highland Scottish (via Lincolnshire, Liverpool, the Irish Free State, North Wales, and a great great uncle called Evanio who was a jeweller in Sheffield >_<) on my mum's.

Basically I'm the archetypal scouser :D

Lithuanian.

Borat_Great_Success.jpg

German and Danish here. Though from way back to my great-great grandparents.

Black and blacker.

I've been told that my paternal grandmother was 100% Blackfoot, but having never met her I'm not sure :fish:

Mom was 50/50 German and Italian. Her dad was born in Italy (Palermo area), her maternal grandparents in Germany (Bavaria region)

Dad is 50% German, and 50% a mix. His paternal grandparents were from what was once known as Austria-Hungary. His mother's folks we only know were a mix of Eastern European descent.

That makes me 50% German, 25% Italian and 25% Heinz variety. :upsidedow

On my mothers side English,Scottish and French.On dads side we think German,we have never been able to trace it back far enough to be sure.

One of my ancestors was a French Knight in the 1400's which i think is kind of cool.:)

That being the century the English were roving all over France kicking in skulls left, right and centre :D

EDIT: Rather, I should say "kicking in skulls left, right and centre, until a little girl arrived on the scene and put the English to flight".

Pollack so im prob something of everything in middle europe if you go back far enuff

50/50 Italian and Greek, on dad and mom's side, respectively. Don't know much about mom's side but my great-grandmother was from Naples and my actual family name has been traced back to Milan, Italy and as far back as 1410. I was pretty amazed when I found that out. I should get my great-grandmother's name traced as well some day.

Well, my dad's dad was Welsh and his mom was French-Iroquois.

My mom's mom was Irish and her dad was German.

My dad's side is all Irish, hailing from a tiny town called Monaghan and my mom's side is more mixed, Irish, French, Swedish, and Cherokee.

I'm all English (proudly), on both sides, up until my great great grandfather on my mother's side. He was a 'navvy' - an Irishman employed in England building our canals. That's as far as I know.

My mom is all English - accent and everything. My dad's family is German. His parents met in Germany during WWII and moved over here sometime after the war. They have all of this cool stuff from when they lived there, but it's hard to read since it's in German.

Jewish on my mom's side (by way of Poland and Belarus); Irish on my dad's.

Polish, Irish, German and Austrian. I'm so worldly. :D

German, Swedish, and Scottish on Mom's side. English on my Dad's side with a little Cherokee for flavor.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back