• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

what's your wallpaper?

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
I know we've done this numerous times. But, if you're like me, you change yours a lot. I've been changing mine every few days, putting up whatever in my collection has its hand shoot up shouting, "Oooo! Oooo! Mr. Kotter! Pick me!" lol I just thought I'd see what new goodies others have found lately. Here's mine at the moment...then a few of my recent ones...

of course....

There are also times when I find myself in the mood for something more specific. That's how I found these...

I'm a huge Battlestar Galactica fan so I have a number of different wallpapers but this one is my favorite.

I don't know how to capture screen shots, but mine is a photograph of the Horsehead Nebula. I have always been fascinated by this wonder of the universe. :D

:D

I love this video game.

1236306228_1024x768_assassin-s-creed-desktop-wallpaper.jpg

Bug & Kwil.... I have lots of space and mountain shots in my collection as well. Nice shots, everyone! And, of course, we can't forget the seasonal stuff...

My nephews dressed up as their favorite uncle!

GQ

All were found in simple google image searches. Pull 'em up and save as you like! I have plenty of others too...about 175 at this point, I think...mostly various outdoorsy nature oriented stuff. I can post more if you like.

I took a minimalist approach. I have this pic, centred small on the screen on a plain black background.

I change mine about monthly. Usually they're disney, ocean or mountain scenes. But the current one was taken on a bus on October 10th.

Nice images! I just switched from the first to the second. The third will be next. ;)

Some very cool images. Though I doubt I'd be able to look at this one without getting the creeps....esp. if I were buzzed!

attachment.php

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back