• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When a pair of fee are ticklish...

luca002

TMF Regular
Ok... as told in the chatroom, we are posting the pics of my friend's feet.

We'll call here Sissy, she told me i tortured her well tonight :whip: but my "remember list" (wher i sign the punishments) is still quite long.

Any comments are wellcome.

L. & s.

Luca002

Thanks for the great picture of your friend Sissy and her lovely looking feet. Are her feet very very ticklish? May I ask are you from Italy and if so where in Italy. I may visit Italy in the near future if you know a lady like Sissy that maybe we can both tickle let me know. Again thanks for the posting the picture.

TicklesFemales

Very nice picture, your friend's got the looks indeed.

Tnx

Thanks to all for the compliments,:Kiss2:

And thanks to My Master for tikling me....:wub:

:2poke:

dear Sissy...

U know i loved our session last night... And i'm sure u will be a perfect ticklish slave under my guide.
I know the way is long and just started but i'll be glad to go on with u in this cool world.
Your Master
Luca

P.s. thanks to all for the nice comments...
Soon you'll see how ticklsh she is

Holy-god-dancing-christ! They are what one might see in the encyclopedia when searching for "perfect feet"... not that there would normally be such an entry - BUT IF THERE WERE! :)

thanks for sharing luca, and thanks to Sissy for having such sexy soles and tootsies!

Really thanks to all!!!!

:blush:

Thanks Amanda we hope to have as much fun as possible...

I'm very glad that you find my feet lovely... they are quite small, but very very Ticklish!:3poke:

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back