• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When dating someone new, at what point do you bring up tickling...

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Or do you bring it up at all???

Do you look for signs in that person to see if it is even a possibility or does bringing it up make you uncomfortable at all ?

As soon as we start getting 'touchy', I'd try a few pokes and tease him to see if I get the desired reaction. Usually it's not a problem at all to get into a playful tickle 'fight' that way and then I simply stop fighting back. ;)
As soon as I have the feeling this could be a serious relationship, I'd wait for the right moment to tell him more about what I really like.

Do you look for signs in that person to see if it is even a possibility or does bringing it up make you uncomfortable at all ?

Hi Flocky,
How are you?
Goodness, just finding a mate is very difficult, and adding the tickling fetish into the mix, and having it work out is a hard thing. I speak only of my own experience.
I think that going on a date is not the same thing as being intimate with someone. If you come across someone you click with, I would not progress to the bedroom without having a discussion about likes and dislikes. I think being clear about what you need is essential to your happiness. Hopefully, she is able to tell you about her needs as well.
If you and she are on completely different planets about things you enjoy in bed, I would say do not proceed. I know it can be tempting to have an "in the meantime girlfriend". But letting her take the positon of "girlfriend" in your life is a very important decision on your part. And if she doesn't love tickling at all, it's easier to move on before things get intimate and complicated.

I'd say you wait for the right moment...Usually, at least I've found it to be this way, you have a conversation that leaves itself wide open for you to mention it.

It all comes down to comfort level.

if the person isn't into it what's the point. the longterm goal of courtship should be to find a marital partner. if the person isn't into this on at least an okay ill try it level then what is the point in continuing to date someone.

a lot of people i have heard think that this should not be "a big deal"in mate selection but trust me the sex drive is a very big deal. date 3 at the latest. emotional attatchments devoid of meaning are dangerous.

I bring it up about the time I get interested in playing with whoever I'm seeing. Or if it comes out in conversation before then. Pretty much the first chance I get so that it's out in the open and doesn't provide an awkward moment later.

Given that I don't date people outside of the lifestyle, I bring it up when discussing what types of play I'm into.

Everyone who gets involved with me in a way that could lead to intimacy knows that I'm kinky. Usually they know that going in, because I'm "out" to my friends. But if they don't know then I let them know as soon as it seems likely to become relevant. After that it's just a matter of working out which kinks we share.

I'd wait for an appropriate moment. Definitely not something to plug into your dating service profile. It takes a woman a little time to decide whether or not she likes you. If you tell her too early in the game, she just might make a summary judgement right then and there.

If you hold off and wait until there's some good chemistry going, then she might think to herself, "Well that's a little unusual, but I really like him, so let's give it a shot."

i was with my fiance 3 years before i told him lol i had never told anyone before and it just was something i was so uncomfortable about. We had just gotten engaged and my thought was...if i'm going to marry this man i need to be able to be honest with him..and that's what did it for me

early on

This is very important to me, so I always broach the subject early on. I'd never be happy in a relationship without tickling. I've learned to bring it up shortly after I meet someone (or during our initial correspondence, if we're meeting through an online dating service). It saves a lot of wasted time and weird feelings later on.

Have you ever actually been on a date? With anyone? Ever?

As soon as we start getting 'touchy', I'd try a few pokes and tease him to see if I get the desired reaction. Usually it's not a problem at all to get into a playful tickle 'fight' that way and then I simply stop fighting back. ;)
As soon as I have the feeling this could be a serious relationship, I'd wait for the right moment to tell him more about what I really like.

Totally agree except for the stop fighting back part. :)

Its not something I've ever brought up as such, but the majority, if not all of the girls I've been involved with know that I enjoyed tickling them. Its really natural for me, and theres just as much chance of me tickling as there is me hugging or kissing.

I've had a lot of girlfriends. I'm not sure I've sure I've ever actually told a girl I was into tickling. I just tickler her out of her mind and I figure she gets it. I've had a couple girls ask me why I tickle them so much, but I merely reply, "I like it"

be open, and honest!

i always told my dates on the first date. sometimes on the phone before the date, as a warning of what "may" happen, lol.
never once did a girl have a bad reaction. most thought it was good to know.

steve

If she likes you enough, the rest won't matter

My experience taught me that if a woman likes a man, she will tolerate and even learn to like it when he tickles her. I have known few forces more powerful than a woman's desire to please the man she wants. She may very well slap the wrong guy who tickles her yet yelp, giggle, and squirm with delight when the right fellow makes his move.

As far as finding the right moment to go for her ribs or feet for the first time, trust your instinct. But you can't do the wrong thing to the right girl, and one way to find out if she's really for you is to see how she reacts when you tickle her.

I usually wait until she bound spread eagle, blindfolded and gagged to bring it up...

"Guess what sweetie! I have a tickle fetish!"

-meth

That's the answer guys...

I've had a lot of girlfriends. I'm not sure I've sure I've ever actually told a girl I was into tickling. I just tickler her out of her mind and I figure she gets it. I've had a couple girls ask me why I tickle them so much, but I merely reply, "I like it"

As a "chick" and fortunately a very ticklish chick, I would strongly prefer a guy to just give me a foot massage, for example, and conduct a fun "tickle check" on me... no conversation required. While he is massaging my feet, he can just tickle my soles or toes and see how I respond... he doesn't NEED to admit anything to me... I will get the message as will other women, meaning YES dude I am ticklish, or I'm not, and BTW I like it!

Toe nibbling can attempted too if a woman seems to be getting into it and you!

If a woman you are massaging presses her feet into your genitals as you rub / tickle her feet then you have found a very compatible partner... and I doubt you need to tell her anything ever...

When I'm in this LEE position with a new guy, I say something like "Oh, so you're a tickleboy" and maybe attempt to tickle him back if i can reach something fun ;)

Lea

I try to bring it up within the first few weeks of a relationship. At that point, there's less pressure because the connection isn't so deep and if the other person is completely weirded out by it, I move on.

So far, it's worked out pretty well.

Anytime I go out on a date, whether it's the first or the third I just start tickling the girl ^_^. OR I use it as "punishment". For example, the last date I went on I was like: "Ok...the next time you make a sarcastic remark...I'm gonna do this!" Then I just proceed to tickle her. Then...you can tell how much she likes it if she keeps making sarcastic remarks...then you "punish" her ^_^. She likes it, you like it and you're both having fun.

My approach has varied. My first girlfriend was long-distance, so I had to tell her over the phone. I do not recommend that at all.

With one girlfriend I discovered accidentally how ticklish she was - quite a thrasher. I told her pretty early on about my fetish and she was very cool with it.

I just started dating a girl, and I do tickle her a lot. She will ask me to stop, sometimes more playfully. At one point I said "I think you kind of like it" and she said "yeah, I kinda do - up to a point." I'll tell her very soon and have a feeling she'll be more game.

She's also into bondage (but not so experienced with that) so this is exciting. :devil2:

I think you need to talk about it the first date. Get it out in the open. If it is that important to you then way waste each others time if it is a problem.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back