• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did the light switch click on for you?

That's a good question. I've already shared how I got this way - incidents stemming all the way back to when I was 4 but I didn't realize that it was a "thing" until mid teens when I hit puberty and it was a focus of my fantasies.

It was indirect at first for me. I grew up kind of shy and clumsy, so I would look at ppl. As I got to ten, I was fixated on long hair. I ended up developing a hair fetish and I was tickled a little too much when I was younger, and I had fantasies that involved the two mixing. Around 16/17 I surfed the Internet, and tried to research my "weird" fetish to see what it was. I stumbled along tickling, it did the same thing for me. So, I transitioned and had the one fetish I was forward about (tickling) and the fetish I kept to myself until I felt like talking about it (hair). So that's pretty much how it happened.

At a weekly physio class I went to when I was about 10. Part of a group of 5 one week the nurses played a statues game in which we were not allowed to move or laugh and ended with them tickling us out of the game. I knew I found something intriguing about the fact they were cheating yet we could not do anything about it. They noticed due to one or two things I did the next week and them tickling me at the end of the session became a weekly thing. I did not become a ler until later in my university days.

Tickle fights with my baby sitter when I was young, and seeing the movie What The Swedish Butler Saw. Sue Longhurst was perfect in that roll.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back