• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you realize that you had a tickle fetish?

I remember getting those funny feelings when I was a kid, seeing tickling in cartoons, but I never realized that I liked it or considered it a fetish until I typed 'tickling' into the search engine and saw what I found. :)

Reply to query

I knew I was fascinated by tickling when I was very young. I used to look up tickle, tickling and ticklish in the dictionary or encyclopedia. I also looked for tickling in books and magazines. I used to dream about tickling and couldn't wait at night to go to sleep so my could go off to my "tickling planet" and make believe people were being tickled. I even wrote a story. I used to shift around and get jittery when I saw tickling in cartoons and stories on TV. The Injnun Joe cartoon drove me crazy!

The Divine Tickler --->>>

Back in 1998/9 when I found all the internet material and discovered that my interest was defined as a "fetish".

I suppose I reaized that I had a tickling fetish ,when I was around 15 and used to make up excuses to tickle my younger female cousin (she was 13 )...we would play card games etc and the loser had to submit to a tickling ,usually of only a minute or two ...but I do remember ,defiher ...nately getting a rise from it ,although I would hide it from her ..since she never complained about the tickling I often wonder if she has a tickle fetish now herself ....by the way I am an "old timer" 56 years young

I would say I have had an interest in feet since second grade but as far as tickling, not until I was much older. Being an only child, I really didn't get into tickle fights and I didn't have feelings either way for tickling. It wasn't until one day when I was about 22 that I typed tickling into the search engine out of the blue. To this day I still don't know why I typed it in but it was a day I will never forget. :D

I cant remember! Really!

Of course i only even associated it with a fetish once i got on the internet. But it was already inside and i was quite sure of it. As far as i remember it was with me almost since ever.

I can remember events that prove this back to when i was younger than 6 years old. It gets really hard to place them but one i´ve told somewhere in this forum and it was so funny and unforgetable that i know it really happened at that age.

But i have many lost memories from childhood when i would play games that somehow involved tickling.

P.S.: by the way, altough i´m an only child, i guess it helped a lot that i had lots of kids my age on the same apartment building. Specially 3 sisters upstairs. We had a hell lot of tickle fights and so many crazy experiences....stuff like seing who could take to have something written on their feet....stuff like that! really kids games but it was more then clear something was there.

Hmm...I don't remember an exact age, but I probably knew I had it when I was 7 years old or so. I would always get excited everytime I saw tickling in cartoons or movies and would re-read all the tickling scenes in books until I burned a hole into the pages. lol :D The Goosebumps books were particularly notorious for their tickling scenes. Thanks a lot, R.L. Stine. :evileye:

Although I must say that my tickling fixation didn't turn into a fetish until recently...which was about a year ago.

Last edited:
Not too sure. Sometime in my childhood. It has been quite a while.

I would say when I first saw April get tickled on tmnt was when I knew I liked tickling but it wasn't till like 10-13 that I realized that it was now going to be part of what is a turn on to me. but it is a great turn on to have XD

As for Me, I discovered it at MTP. I stumbled across that website when I was about 15. I liked the idea of girls bound and helpless, then throw in tickling? Wow that did it. Then I knew. About a year later I found this place. I was loaded with so much info, and thousands that share my intrest. I wasnt alone.

I always enjoyed seeing tickling scenes on cartoons, in books, movies, etc. from the age of 7-8, but my interest really peaked when I was 13 or so. I had a girlfriend who really liked tickling and being tickled; she would always start tickle fights with me and/or her older brother and sister that she knew she was going to lose, and lose badly. She would also help me torture my sister quite a bit. This was also the girl that got me started smoking cigarettes and...uh...other stuff, so she was definitely a big influence during my youth.

I've had a fetish for stocking feet since single figures, but the tickling aspect of this came when David Copperfield tickled Catherine Bach's feet during a sawing in half trick. The feet were fake, of course, but something about his cheeky grin, her 'wriggling feet' and the fact she couldn't escape planted seeds.

My stocking foot fetish continued, with my tickle fetish a 'sub-genre' of that. Now they're both fully fledged entities of their own!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow, the april o'neal tickling must have been in the only TNMT episode i ever missed, just my bloody luck. Still i reckon i must have been in the region of about 7 when it first dawned on me that i REALLY enjoyed tickling, a brief encounter with the feet of one of my brothers female friends really brought it home, i remember it even now, clear as day. As a result i was into tickling girls feet long before i was interested in any other part of them. It only became appararent i had an actual fetish after a flurry on the web at around 12. First website i came across was realtickling, which pretty much blew my head off... fun times

When I was in middle school. I use to wrestle girls to the ground and remove their shoes and socks. Then I would tickle them. I use to tickle not only my girl friends, but their friends, sisters, cousins, or anyone that hung out with us. Most girls got theirs shoes, socks and feet tickled more then once.

I kept this up until I could get arrested for this.

I loved to be tickled at a very young age, a lot more so than other kids my age.
I remember being baby-sitted and being jealous of other children who got tickled.

Then when I got older it became more associated with the opposite sex.
When I was somewhere around 11 or 12 there was this gorgeous lady who
attended our church. We were at a church potluck and I had been
fantasizing about what it would feel like to be tickled by her.
So I walked right up and said 'Do you tickle your kids?'.
'Sometimes', she replied.
'Tickle me' I said raising my arm and pointing at the soft hollow hidden
beneath my short sleeved shirt.
She obliged and I giggled like an idiot right in front of a roomfull of people.
That's when I realized everyone was watching and turned beet red.

Looking back that was probably when it really hit home with me just
how devastatingly I was smitten with tickling. I was a brave little
guy back then but as I aged I grew really shy. ;p

I suppose I found my interest in tickling in my early twenties. At that time, it just seemed a progression from my interest in women's feet. Now, though my foot fetish is as strong as ever and I still love tickling feet most of all, I will happily tickle whatever areas are ticklish.

J

I have always had a facination with it, ever since I was young, but I ever knew why. I have always liked bondage-type senarios and I love the idea of forcing/being forced into something, so to speak. Tickling, as I later discovered, fit the bill perfectly. I love hearing people laugh. I like girls. I like hearing girls laugh.
Simple enough.

I realize now that I was showing signs of a tickle fetish way before I knew I had a tickle fetish. I was probably 12 when I realized it but as far back as I can remember I was very into tickling.

I can't remember not having a foot/tickling fetish. It goes back to the age of 3 or 4 at least. I don't have any idea where it came from. The sight of bare female feet and tickling them gave me a good feeling down below even as a small child. Of course at that time I didn't know that those good feelings were of a sexual nature. It became openly sexual when my cousin taught me how to masturbate when I was 10 years old. I only thought about tickling girls feet when I masturbated and still do to this day. When I was a child I would ask other guys what made their pricks hard and nobody ever said anything about tickling feet. That put me in the closet and I stayed there until I found this forum and realized that countless people share my fetish. That was very liberating. Since then I have freely admitted to having a foot fetish whenever the subject comes up. Even while in the closet I tickled the feet of every girl that I could, especially those that I dated. There was one odd thing during that period. As many girls as I tickled and for as long as I would tickle them, no one ever asked me why I liked it so much or even brought up the subject. I would tickle the feet of those girls that I dated who had particularly pretty feet incessantly and still no remarks were made. I dated a girl one summer who had some of the most gorgeous high-arched feet I have ever seen. Every night I would take her parking and tickle her feet for hours. One night she finally asked why I tickled her so much. I just told her that I like it and that was the end of the conversation.

Two definitive moments stick out in my mind.

1. In second grade, we were able to write stories about anything we wanted. I wrote a story very similar to the "Great Kimono" episode of TMNT. I remember being humiliated that I had to show it to my teacher, and the very confused look she had when she read it. I was terrified to show it to my parents, and I knew then that my interest was not what most would consider "normal."

2. My freshman year of high school, I spent the night at my friends house. He had some crazy thing called the "Internet", which allowed you to search for different things. I waited until everyone was asleep, and snuck downstairs to log on. I muffled the dial-up sound (remember those?) with a pillow, went to a search engine, and typed in tickling. Seconds later, I realized two things. I had a tickling fetish, and I wasn't alone.

Extremely Young I mean by the time I was 5 I knew I was different & I kept it a secret for 10 years or so, then when I found out there are other people. into tickling & it was a common thing I lightened up I didn't even know what a fetish was til I was 15. Oh to be able to go back in time to that day.

I first got into tickling when I was 16 in high school. I was a freshman. Now i'm completely in love with tickle torture/bondage. After my first tickling experience I did so much research on tickling. Looking up stories, videos, pictures...anything to learn more. Here I am now...getting tickled by many people haha.

when i was young enough to be still babysat for and my Aunt Peg would come over for the night or weekend and i'd wait for her to fall asleep and sneak out to the couch and tickle her feet i believe i was about 8 or 9 when it started

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back