• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Life Throws You Curveballs

Strider

2nd Level Blue Feather
Posting gooey stuff like this isn't really my typical MO, but I'm happy, and I felt like sharing.

A few nights ago, I went to visit a somewhat recent acquaintance because she had a t-shirt of mine. I'd left it at a mutual friend's place, and the friend gave it to her because we live in the same area. Long story short, I got to her house expecting to be there for 10 minutes, and ended up leaving around 5am (Get your minds out of the gutter, it was mostly a lot of talking. Mostly.)

Life still surprises me sometimes.

That is not anything gooey I think this is an interesting topic. It is a pleasant surprise when your plans at the moment do not involve anything remotely entertaining and you end up doing something extremely entertaining. I wish life would throw these curve balls in everyones life more often. And people took the time to relish these moments and appreciate them for what they are.

It is a pleasant surprise when your plans at the moment do not involve anything remotely entertaining and you end up doing something extremely entertaining.

This is very true. The universe works in odd ways sometimes.

Good to hear you happy, Strider.

You consider that gooshy? :ermm:

It was lovely.

Life throws you a curveball, you make curveball-ade. :rainbow: Good for you! :bouncybou

Nice to open a thread like this to see something good happening for someone for a change...:bouncybou

Dude, just last week I had something like this happen too!

My band is auditioning for female singers right now, and as a result we met this girl in Toronto. I offered to give her a ride to Burlington (it's like 45 minuates outside of Toronto) for her audition. Afterwards, she and her roomate who came for moral support invited me up to her place for a few drinks and to smoke a doob and whatnot. So I went up thinking I'd be there for like 5 minuates.

I left 6 hours later at like 5 am. Nothing sexual at all happened, but we just had an awesome time. We all laughed until we hurt, and we were pretty much complete strangers. It's like the three of us were like insta-friends. I really hope our upcoming auditions suck because she'd be an awesome girl to hang out with regularly.

It's always interesting when life takes off in directions we don't expect. That's what makes it, you know....life. Not just existing.

Marillion referred to it as "collisions", and its an analogy that's stuck with me since. Those random meetings or unexpected incidents that wind up affecting our lives. As far as I'm concerned, it's basically the reason to get up in the morning. You never know what'll happen by the time the sun goes down.

When life throws you curveballs...stand hard at the plate and wait for your pitch to launch out of the park!! Or ask Wade Boggs or George Brett how to hit those pitches. Always good to get advice by an expert when you're befuddled by something! Lot of symbolism here I hope is not being lost on any readers! ;)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back