• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When people say “I’m not ticklish”

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I’ve had a few female friends over the years whom, once guided into a tickling conversation, say ‘ “I’m not ticklish”. In my experience, most women tell me how ticklish they are, how they can’t sit still for pedis, etc. so this is more rare.

It’s usually in reference to their feet, as it’s uncomfortable I think for both parties for a good rib-tickling between friends of the opposite sex (proximity to boobs).

So when a woman tells me her feet aren’t ticklish, how are we as ticklers supposed to take that? Is she purposefully throwing down the gauntlet and challenging me? Am I just supposed to take that info and just smile and nod and move on?

Love to hear any experiences where people were given that bit of info from a friend (not someone they were involved with) and what, if anything, they did.

She's saying she thinks her feet aren't ticklish. The sentence alone is not a challenge or invitation. If you're curious, ask. Just be aware people do say they're not ticklish to avoid being touched.

My personal experience is that people really aren't good at gauging their own ticklishness. There are plenty of people that try to tickle and just aren't good at it. I've had more than a few say they aren't ticklish, and then are actually fairly ticklish. Worth noting is that different techniques do and do not work on specific people, and a person's state of mind can change their receptivity to touch.

Ahh those are some of my favorite videos is when the lee doesn't realize just how ticklish she really is ...

But yes, when someone says "im not ticklish", I think is code speak for "dont fucking touch me"

The majority of the time when someone says they aren't ticklish, it means they aren't ticklish. Same when someone says they ether aren't that ticklish or are very ticklish, you have to take there word for it. I can't remember too many situations where a woman described her ticklishness and she was wrong or exaggerated how ticklish she was.

So when a woman tells me her feet aren’t ticklish, how are we as ticklers supposed to take that? Is she purposefully throwing down the gauntlet and challenging me? Am I just supposed to take that info and just smile and nod and move on?

I think one should just take her word for it and go on. I know that sometimes, in a potential dating situation, someone my say, "I'm not interested" just to not appear over eager, but tickling is not the same. For whatever reason "I'm not ticklish" is being said, I think it's best to simply drop it.

The majority of the time when someone says they aren't ticklish, it means they aren't ticklish. Same when someone says they ether aren't that ticklish or are very ticklish, you have to take there word for it. I can't remember too many situations where a woman described her ticklishness and she was wrong or exaggerated how ticklish she was.

Whereas I've had several situations when the outcome was just the opposite lol

We 'lers generally hate to admit it, but there's also a huge buy-in, choice and motivational factor here.
I once had a girlfriend who said she wasn't ticklish, but once she realized I was into it, she started to become ticklish, because she liked the idea of our intimacy and wanted the relationship to work. She was focused on becoming more sensitive in this way than she had been before, and then was able to.

I'll just say that I've known girls that were only ticklish when aroused. I would assume some girls really aren't ticklish even when aroused, however.

From my experience, I’ve tried to tickle someone who literally you could do ANYTHING to her, and not a laugh or a wiggle or any defense, someone that can be ticklish nowhere and everywhere totally on state of mind, only ticklish with certain technique (fingers on feet don’t do much but toe sucking sends her through the roof) and my favorite, lying about not being ticklish on her feet when asked so I don’t try… and then I find out it was a BIG lie.

In my experience, whenever a woman says that she is not ticklish, it means one of two things. 1) She truly is not ticklish, or 2) She is very ticklish and intensely hates being tickled. If she admits to being ticklish, then she likes being tickled or at the very least, doesn't mind if you tickle her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back