• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When restraint is too much restraint

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
There are a fair number of video producers who make content with the women all but superglued in place, so they can’t move a millimeter, while being tickled.

It’s funny, when I would watch videos in the 90s of super ticklish girls on fm concepts (and they were as rare as hen’s teeth — I’m thinking of Keli Lessur) and they squirmed around and it was hard to see, I thought I wanted to see them totally restrained. But total restraint turns out to be total buzzkill (for me).

I actually like seeing the feet attempt to rush away in panic from the overstimulation. That’s sexy of course, but it’s also proof that the feet are actually ticklish. As we all know, many tickle models are faking it, and doing it rather badly at that, and when her feet are completely immobile, you can’t tell the fakers from the real deal.

By the way, anyone who’s ever tickled a girls feet and they are legit extremely ticklish knows that the girl will do ANYTHING to get away from the tickling. If you put a desperately ticklish girl in those toe restraints, she’s going to break her toes when you start tickling her.

This is why when I work with a model like Paloma, and I know her feet are pretty ticklish, I’ll just lightly stimulate them — so I’ll hit a spot that really drives her crazy, and her feet will twitch when it becomes unbearable. That way, you really get to see the reaction, but at the same time there’s not enough tickling to cause her to pull her feet away.

Do you like total restraint. Why?

As we all know, many tickle models are faking it, and doing it rather badly at that

...every fucking thread.

Can't you people discuss videos without taking a swipe at "fakers"? "As we all know?" so it's taken as gospel now? JFC.

tbh I want them totally immobilized cause when I tickle I know they are not faking but I know theres different opinions on this

I just dont like the kind where you lose circulation in your hands. Rope too tight or straps. Whatever it is. When you can see the models hands bright red you know they are uncomfortable! I've had it happen to me before too-- and it's an easy distraction from the tickling.

But I am a fan of total restriction. Especially when the toes are tied back and the model cannot move away from the tickles. You just know it's torture & that's what I like best! ;)

I like using Velcro cuffs. Soft but secure. I've seen videos with those long whole arm and whole leg restraints. They're great. I haven't gotten to the point of acquiring them though. I imagine it's a rare lady that would take well me pulling those out of my bag of tricks.

There are a fair number of video producers who make content with the women all but superglued in place, so they can’t move a millimeter, while being tickled.

It’s funny, when I would watch videos in the 90s of super ticklish girls on fm concepts (and they were as rare as hen’s teeth — I’m thinking of Keli Lessur) and they squirmed around and it was hard to see, I thought I wanted to see them totally restrained. But total restraint turns out to be total buzzkill (for me).

I actually like seeing the feet attempt to rush away in panic from the overstimulation. That’s sexy of course, but it’s also proof that the feet are actually ticklish. As we all know, many tickle models are faking it, and doing it rather badly at that, and when her feet are completely immobile, you can’t tell the fakers from the real deal.

By the way, anyone who’s ever tickled a girls feet and they are legit extremely ticklish knows that the girl will do ANYTHING to get away from the tickling. If you put a desperately ticklish girl in those toe restraints, she’s going to break her toes when you start tickling her.

This is why when I work with a model like Paloma, and I know her feet are pretty ticklish, I’ll just lightly stimulate them — so I’ll hit a spot that really drives her crazy, and her feet will twitch when it becomes unbearable. That way, you really get to see the reaction, but at the same time there’s not enough tickling to cause her to pull her feet away.

I agree with your general point that too much restraint can be overkill. In many cases, it can have the opposite effect and make a person less ticklish for a variety of reasons but often because it's painful/uncomfortable (which distracts from the tickling). Other factors include: the model being freaked out or frightened by the idea of being too tightly restrained, a fear of injury if they move too much, or the restricted movement causing loss of sensation in parts of the body, especially the feet (very common)

A lot of people will just react less when they are bound too tightly. In fact, I find the scenario that leads to the wildest reactions is generally no bondage at all. Being tickled un-bound often has models climbing the walls and going totally nuts to get away. The fact that they're trying not to kick me in the head and they know they could run away but aren't supposed to, only adds to the craziness and it produces some really intense and extreme reactions.

All that said, I disagree that you can measure a model's ticklishness by how they move their foot, for example. I think there's a misconception of an 'authentic' way in which genuinely ticklish people react and that this can be used to determine whether someone is really ticklish or just faking. In reality, everyone is different - even people who are insanely ticklish may react in quite different ways. Some scream, others laugh silently, hysterically or not at all. Some move like they're being electrocuted (some are impossible to hold down no matter what you do) but others hardly move, despite screaming the place down and freaking out in every other way. I have had situations where I had to end a shoot because the model actually burst into tears and was left shaking etc - yet they didn't react violently when they were tied up. So much of tickling is psychological and every individual is unique (even if some react in v similar ways) That's why you may be really ticklish lying on your front, but not on your back for example - or vice versa. And it's why some people actually respond better to tight bondage where others react more when they have a bit of movement. Everything plays a part - expectation, mood, how comfortable they are in the situation etc, etc.

My feeling is that most tickle fans like the idea of really tight bondage and it is always top of the requests for customs etc. In practice however, I think that the best reactions come from bondage that is comfortable and not overly restrictive. In the end, it all comes down to the model/ticklee - if they are experienced, enjoy bondage and love being in a super-tight hogtie then they are going to be far more relaxed (and so more ticklish) than someone doing their first ever fetish shoot with a guy they have just met.

Uncomfortable total restraint, no. Comfortable total restraint yes. Feeling comfortable but knowing that you can't escape the tickling is the effect I like to see.

Uncomfortable total restraint, no. Comfortable total restraint yes. Feeling comfortable but knowing that you can't escape the tickling is the effect I like to see.

Precisely this. I was just interacting with someone not long ago that really enjoys the immobilization, but it should always be done with comfort in mind. It shouldn't distract from the experience.

A few people are talking comfort vs discomfort but I think that completely misses the point.

(That said, when I shoot tickle clips I always make sure the model is completely comfortable in any restraints used.)

...every fucking thread.

Can't you people discuss videos without taking a swipe at "fakers"? "As we all know?" so it's taken as gospel now? JFC.

Oh good, it’s “that guy who thinks there’s no faking in tickle videos.”

Better bring my Brooklyn bridge sales pamphlet with me ….

Oh good, it’s “that guy who thinks there’s no faking in tickle videos.”

Better bring my Brooklyn bridge sales pamphlet with me ….

Oh good, it’s another jackass with reading comprehension problems.

Go ahead and find where I said there’s no faking in tickling videos. It’s a slow night at the karaoke bar so go ahead, I’ll wait.

But in THIS thread, what I said was, is it possible to discuss tickling videos without having to take the obligatory swipe at fakers that has nothing to do with the topic at hand?

Can't you people discuss videos without taking a swipe at "fakers"?
Obviously there is too much faked trash around, to avoid that :)
If the first things a watcher recognizes are fake aspects everywhere and the impression is quickly screwed, what is left to discuss? The room's decoration?

I don't understand your problem in this particular case. The thread starter themselves explained how restraint and fake videos go together for this subject, so one has to do with the other.
If you complain about a redirected discussion that was meant to talk about something else, fine. But why do you redirect a discussion that was meant to be this subject from start?

I definitely think it's what most people want to see. The point is that sometimes that total restraint just doesn't work as well. Very often, having some movement will increase the intensity. Being completely unrestrained can even produce a more intense reaction than restrictive bondage, whilst in other cases, people being fully immobilized works best. It's an entirely subjective experience - there isn't a situation/scenario/position that works best for every person. That's why it's good for producers to try as many different things with a model and see what works.

When people order a custom and request a position that I don't think is going to work that great for a model, I will always tell them and suggest a way that that might work better - then it's up to them. I think there is an expectation of seeing models in the same positions, howling with laughter every time and that just isn't realistic, since each ticklee is unique. If anything, this probably leads to more of the faked reactions than anything else as studios feel they need to put out the same scenario time after time.

To me, part of the fun in tickling a lee is the battle to keep her restrained and enjoy watching her squirm and wiggle while she giggles helplessly. Complete and total restraint to the point of 100% immobility is definitely a turn off for me. Sometimes I even prefer non-restrained over total restraint. I prefer a happy medium. She can wiggle around and try snd stop me, but never move enough that she can get away. Plus, when her fun starts with revenge on me, I like to be able to move a little too

I agree with your general point that too much restraint can be overkill. In many cases, it can have the opposite effect and make a person less ticklish for a variety of reasons but often because it's painful/uncomfortable (which distracts from the tickling). Other factors include: the model being freaked out or frightened by the idea of being too tightly restrained, a fear of injury if they move too much, or the restricted movement causing loss of sensation in parts of the body, especially the feet (very common)

A lot of people will just react less when they are bound too tightly. In fact, I find the scenario that leads to the wildest reactions is generally no bondage at all. Being tickled un-bound often has models climbing the walls and going totally nuts to get away. The fact that they're trying not to kick me in the head and they know they could run away but aren't supposed to, only adds to the craziness and it produces some really intense and extreme reactions.

All that said, I disagree that you can measure a model's ticklishness by how they move their foot, for example. I think there's a misconception of an 'authentic' way in which genuinely ticklish people react and that this can be used to determine whether someone is really ticklish or just faking. In reality, everyone is different - even people who are insanely ticklish may react in quite different ways. Some scream, others laugh silently, hysterically or not at all. Some move like they're being electrocuted (some are impossible to hold down no matter what you do) but others hardly move, despite screaming the place down and freaking out in every other way. I have had situations where I had to end a shoot because the model actually burst into tears and was left shaking etc - yet they didn't react violently when they were tied up. So much of tickling is psychological and every individual is unique (even if some react in v similar ways) That's why you may be really ticklish lying on your front, but not on your back for example - or vice versa. And it's why some people actually respond better to tight bondage where others react more when they have a bit of movement. Everything plays a part - expectation, mood, how comfortable they are in the situation etc, etc.

My feeling is that most tickle fans like the idea of really tight bondage and it is always top of the requests for customs etc. In practice however, I think that the best reactions come from bondage that is comfortable and not overly restrictive. In the end, it all comes down to the model/ticklee - if they are experienced, enjoy bondage and love being in a super-tight hogtie then they are going to be far more relaxed (and so more ticklish) than someone doing their first ever fetish shoot with a guy they have just met.

I definitely think it's what most people want to see. The point is that sometimes that total restraint just doesn't work as well. Very often, having some movement will increase the intensity. Being completely unrestrained can even produce a more intense reaction than restrictive bondage, whilst in other cases, people being fully immobilized works best. It's an entirely subjective experience - there isn't a situation/scenario/position that works best for every person. That's why it's good for producers to try as many different things with a model and see what works.

When people order a custom and request a position that I don't think is going to work that great for a model, I will always tell them and suggest a way that that might work better - then it's up to them. I think there is an expectation of seeing models in the same positions, howling with laughter every time and that just isn't realistic, since each ticklee is unique. If anything, this probably leads to more of the faked reactions than anything else as studios feel they need to put out the same scenario time after time.

Turtleboy would be the one to tell us how long UK Tickling's been around, and if especially nice, he'll also disclose the origin of his handle. But the point is, as the owner of, and principal 'ler on, what is apparently Britain's most reputable and long-extant tickling website, he's the man who's induced hysterics from more beautiful ticklees than (let's face it) the rest of us ever will.

And therefore we all must admit that on the topic in question, 'the man knoweth whereof he speaketh', and thus we must listen to the voice of experience.

Lo and verily, world without end,

Amen.

But I am a fan of total restriction. Especially when the toes are tied back and the model cannot move away from the tickles. You just know it's torture & that's what I like best! ;)

Nicely said!!

Given my experiences, I agree with this. As much as I like tickling, the moment it starts (especially on certain spots like underarms, hips, lower tummy, thigh creases, sides, or feet), I would do anything to get away from it even if I am losing sense of everything due to me getting hysterical. And part of what increases the intensity of ticklish sensations is temporarily getting away and then having to feel it again, totally unexpectedly. And a skilled tickler can tickle a girl to madness without having to tie her down.

Given my experiences, I agree with this. As much as I like tickling, the moment it starts (especially on certain spots like underarms, hips, lower tummy, thigh creases, sides, or feet), I would do anything to get away from it even if I am losing sense of everything due to me getting hysterical. And part of what increases the intensity of ticklish sensations is temporarily getting away and then having to feel it again, totally unexpectedly. And a skilled tickler can tickle a girl to madness without having to tie her down.
I completely agree wirh this. Part of the fun for me is seeing a sexy lady squirming around from my touch. Enough to get a way a bit, but never enough to end it. It's no fun if the person is a lifeless body with just a shrieking head
Now the people that even add ball gags to this, I don't know how that even is fun anymore

I’m a fan of as restrictive bondage as you can safely and comfortably have. It adds to the helplessness of the lee and it makes it easy for the ler to focus on the tickling and not worrying about the lee getting away, even for a second or two

I'm also in the less restraint camp which seems to be a minority opinion

The scrambling to get away from the tickles is part of the enjoyment for me, it also feels more natural and realistic too.

Seeing a girl completely immobilised doesn't do anything for me and I second what Frankied said about ballgags, I want to hear the laughter.

This is an interesting topic to say the least! Everyone is going to have their opinions, and probably vary a lot depending on whether you're a LER or a LEE, and a multitude of other factors. So at the end of the day...Its always just gonna be about what works for yu and yur tickle play partner.

However, from some reading on other sources (IE DA, and others), some submissives actually living that lifestyle say that total (comfortable restraint is the only way to fully enjoy tickle torture---That restraint not only increases a person's ticklishness significantly, but that with restraints, the LEE can really have their limits tested and in reality, restraints will allow the LEE to withstand/endure more intense tickling than you can tolerate unrestrained. This sub person also mentioned about tickling versus painful BDSM experiences, and (interestingly enough) said that many in the sub lifestyle would prefer a whipping or painful sensations, because they could 'learn' to tolerate it, grown accustomed to it...BUT tickling worked on a different mental/physical pathway, and the sensations are so variable (both from the LER---who can vary time, location, intensity ...and the sensitivities of the LEE themselves....) anyway...the point was is that tickling is a far worse torture than physical pain...it can work your mind and body so thoroughly...and this person was part of a group of slaves owned by a master, and when the evenings activities were chosen (randomly sometimes)...when the sub(s) came in and saw the evening events...that if a tickle torture session was indicated, the subs would start crying in anticipation of the tickle torture experience!

Like some others here...I enjoy non restrained tickling to others...but w comfortable restraints it is fun to see how far you can push someone to their limits, and I believe restraint adds a lot to their ticklishness. And the psychological aspect of helplessness cant be ignored. But also blindfolds or gags kind of make it difficult to hear the wonderful gibberish you can create from tickling and the expressions yu can create/see in the LEE's eyes...

Iy would be interesting to know what the Lee's of TMF prefer! and why...bec they're the ones who are the target population for the use of said restraints !

For me a lot of the thrill of tickling is seeing the squirm and struggle so I'm with you on that one. Plus too much restraint can get very uncomfortable very easily.

imho completely immobilizing them is the best so u can tickle torture properly and not have ur fingers dislodged from a spot ur concentrating on

As you can see, everyone, "lees and 'lers alike, are different in what they want or can stand. A 'lee can be over the top ticklish one day, and barely ticklish the next. A 'ler may want his 'lee completely bound and helpless one day and the next, just want to lay on them unbound and tickle away. Nothing is ever consistent! One example I have, my ex was wicked ticklish from head to toe, but her pits were her worst spot. I could tickle her feet and she would go nuts. Then if I tickled her pits for a while, and went back to her feet, they were hardly ticklish at all! Go figure...

I guess I'll have to write a question for a separate thread...but I would like to know what the Lee's out there really enjoy? and why!
but interesting observation on how doing one spot seemed to desensitize the other.....that would be an interesting experiment for sure...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back