• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When spinsters attack (crossover art)

Tom Tickle

TMF Master
I thought I'd make this thread for two reasons.
1) so I can share a couple of pictures featuring Low Roads' multi-limbed and depraved Spinster tickling the bejesus out of my OCs, Babs and Lucy Fox.
2) I can share any other crossover illustrations I do in the future (with permission and first look from the artist whose character i'm using).
This doesn't include an upcoming comic in the main sequence of my stories, as that will have its own thread and i've okayed it with the two artists whose characters appear.

Attachments

• Spinster vs Babs.jpg
    Spinster vs Babs.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 663
  • Spinster vs Lucy.jpg
    Spinster vs Lucy.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 554
As mentioned on dA - never been so jealous of a Spinster before. XD

Lovely work, amigo.

B

Yeah cheers Deet. Spinster is not only fun to draw but great practice for how hands interact with soft boobs and tummies and how bodies yield when being kneaded and fondled. I think getting that right is as imperiative to tickling art as the facial expressions, so the body of the 'lee looks palpable and responsive to busy fingers... ahem.

i've changed my mind as to the music I imagine playing in the background of either scene. It's got to be 'toucha-toucha-touch me' for that frantic edge.

You were kind enough to preview these for me weeks ago in their embryonic development... gotta tell ya, my friend, the glory of the finished, fully spiffed-up end product makes them seem brand spanking new to me! Your constantly-refining mastery of the art tablet is paying huge dividends! Even with lust-o-my-life Lucy being drooled over in widescreen and technicolor, it's difficult to pick a favorite between these two, their respective virtues are so pronounced! As I've mentioned before, you possess a unique, special sympatico with both Sid and the Spinster... aside from me, you're the only one who picks them as subjects, and the raw, naked flesh-hunger you inject into their depictions eclipses my attempts by leagues! The presented examples are fine cases in point: the Spinster's alive-with-carnal-delight demeanor, her fanatic, single-minded focus! My portraiture always tends toward the goofy side, but there's a most intimidating lean, insatiable appetite here that strikes right to the core of bogey ideal! Then again, it's not often that any of my gluttons are offered a feast as sumptuous as luscious Lu and Barbara Fox! This is the ultimate mouth-watering fare, food that feeds and increases through the diner's rabid attention, till epicurean domination is conquered through sheer exhaustion! If the apex of cephalopod ardor (the very embodiment of dread Cthulhu!) was worn away to its destruction, what chance could a humble bogey possibly hope for! None, perhaps... but the irresistible lure of fine Fox flesh will keep them forever trying!

Your Low Roads characters fit the bill in terms of the sort of creations I have always enjoyed juxtaposing with the sexiest women I can possibly draw. Both possess a uniquely demented physiology and tickling angle. Sid with his blubbery and slippery nature - all tendrils and polyps (as I imagine) - and the spinster, with her busy fingers proving too much for any curvaceous and generously endowed woman to defend against; the slightest brush of any of those fingertips or a hairy arm would reduce any fox sister to coquettish giggles, until the full arsenal was employed for tearful ecstasy. Even those bushy brows would raise a titter - on simple viewing or rubbing an undulating torso or thigh. The Spinster has an array of methods that have captured my imagination, and her place in a future Fox sisters adventure is most welcome! (and I have one in mind).

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back