• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When Stuart's dream became reality F's/M

ticklishstuey

TMF Novice
This is the first story that I have ever written and admittedly was a little nervous at posting it. I hope you like it. Not only does it revolve around tickle torture but also centres on the dominance of women, Zentai fetish and blouse fetish too. The female characters have been based off the celebrities: Jessica Alba, Liv Tyler, Jennifer Connelly, Maggie Grace, Amber Heard, Margot Robbie & Gal Gadot. I really hope you like reading it as much as I had writing it. I'd love to hear your comments.

'I Dream I'm An Eagle, And I Dream I Can Spread My Wings'

A young man awoke suddenly in a cold sweat, he had just had the most unusual dream imaginable. He turned on his bedside lamp and sat up for a moment. He sat up in bed and stared all around him. He had just rented this already furnished, gothic style house out in the country and this was the first night he had spent there. The real owners were friends of his, and had agreed on a house-swap for an extended period of time. He felt he had to get away from the city as he longed for a quiet private life. His nearest neighbours were at least a couple of miles away. It suited him perfectly, a quiet cosy place in the woods for him to complete his work. He was a writer, somewhat of an unsuccessful writer unfortunately but a writer never-the-less. His passion for writing was mainly focused on the somewhat playfully erotic genre and had somewhat of a kinky feel to it, something that he had always been particularly embarrassed about trying to publish.

He thought he heard something, a whisper. Could he of imagined it? He lived alone, there was nobody else staying in the house, maybe it was just an owl, or the sound of the wind and rain?! He turned off the light and attempted to go back to sleep, when he had heard it again. This time he definitely did not imagine it, it was clearly the sound of someone whispering, calling out to him softly. He leaped out of bed, switched the main bedroom light on, opened the door and headed for the main living room and switched on another light. Nobody there, he thought, but yet I clearly heard something. The wind and the rain had become a lot heavier, it was beating down ferociously against the roof of the house, as well as the windows. Suddenly the electricity in the house had gone out, he was standing in his living room in complete darkness.

This caused him to be quite nervous, starting with a strange dream that caused him to wake up so suddenly, followed by the sounds of a whisper and now denied access to any light. He figured it would probably be better if he just went back to bed, he was most probably imagining it, and he did have quite the imagination after all. As he placed his hand on the nearest piece of furniture so that he could carefully make his way back to his bedroom in the the pitch black, he heard the voice again. ‘Hello there’ it went, ‘over here’, he had certainly not imagined it this time, there was definitely someone in the house.
‘Who’s there?’ he had said as sternly as he could, there was no answer. ‘I said who’s there?’ growing ever more nervous and scared. After a brief moment he heard the voice again, only more clearly, it was a women’s voice ‘don’t be afraid sweetie, it’ me’.

At this moment he was petrified, confused and frightened, clutching the arm of the chair and holding for dear life. ‘You know who I am, sweetie’ said the soft silky voice of the young lady, ‘and more importantly, I know who you are……Stuart’.
‘I’ve been waiting a long time to meet your acquaintance Stuart, a very long time, and it is so good to finally meet you in person, you can’t see me at the moment, but if you follow my instructions very carefully, you will see me, you do want to see me don’t you?’

Stuart stood completely still, he was mesmerised by the soft sounds of her angelic voice, it was soothing to hear, had he heard that voice before? ‘Obey my instructions Stuart I want you to trust me’ Stuart didn’t have to say anything, this female voice knew perfectly well, that he would do exactly anything that she told him. ‘Good boy, I knew you would’ she whispered, ‘first I want you to walk directly into the hallway, let my voice be your guide, I want you to trust my voice’. Stuart did exactly that, he walked from the living room directly into the hall as instructed, he didn’t even acknowledge that he was in complete darkness, the soothing beautiful tone of the female’s voice guided him neatly, perfectly and safely into the hallway of his house.

Upon entering the hallway, Stuart felt as though he was being pulled by a magnetic beam, as he walked to the end of the hallway and stopped. At the very end of the hallway there was a cupboard door. He stood there staring at it blankly, as if some penetrating force was making him do so. ‘Open the door little boy and soon all will be revealed’. Stuart obeyed and pulled open the cupboard door. He stood for a moment, unable to see anything as it was dark, when suddenly the tiniest circle of light came into view inside the cupboard. The circle was barely the size of a coin, the more Stuart stared into the circle, the more clearly the circle became, he gazed into it more intently and saw that the circle was indeed a round black and white spiral going round and round very slowly. ‘Gaze into the spiral sweetie she said, see it growing gradually bigger, and ever so slowly going faster and faster’.

Stuart stood transfixed and gazed into the black and white spiral becoming bigger and bigger, moving faster and faster. He was highly suggestible enough to listen to the young woman’s voice and highly suggestible enough to stare blankly into the spiral. Larger and larger, faster and faster the spiral was moving when suddenly he felt a strong magnetic energy lift him up off his feet. The spiral was now moving at an incredible speed and the circle that encased it was almost as enormous, meanwhile he could feel himself rising upwards towards the spiral, continuing to stare into it, when all of a sudden the spiral seemed to suck him up into some kind of vortex which suddenly disappeared with him trapped inside.

He awoke on the floor of a very long corridor, filled with coat racks, old furniture, old children’s books as well as other knick knacks that were all very neatly stacked against the walls of this very long winding corridor. He got up and dusted himself off. This long corridor seemed familiar and it gave him an eerie feeling. He didn’t exactly know why but he felt quite scared in this corridor, this place reminded him of a dream he maybe once had. All he knew, was that this long corridor was making him very nervous and very uncomfortable. At the end of the corridor was another door, so he started walking towards it, glancing at all of the items as he walked past. He very soon came to the door at the end of the corridor, when he suddenly heard giggling, he looked around him to see if he was being followed or watched but he couldn’t see anything. He grasped the handle of the door and swung it open.

It was another corridor, exactly the same one as the one before, accept that this corridor was completely empty. He closed the door behind him and headed for yet another door at the other end of the second corridor, then he heard the giggling again. All of a sudden Stuart began to feel tired very, very tired indeed, ‘what’s the matter Stuart, are you feeling a little sleepy, come on we’ve still got one corridor to go’. Stuart continued walking slowly to what he hoped was the last remaining door, when all of a sudden the lights started to flicker and grow dark. ‘Oh, it’s getting darker, it seems the more you move towards the door, the darker it gets, and the darker it gets the more tired you become, but you can’t give up now’. Stuart was now only metres from the door and he knew he had to get to the door, and tried his hardest to push on but it was no use. The light had faded out, and Stuart dropped to the floor completely exhausted. He was too tired to move at this point, he laid his head down and fell asleep, not before hearing the women’s voice again saying ‘Awww sleepy baby, I hope you have the sweetest dreams imaginable and I promise, when you wake up, it’s going to be the beginning of the rest of your life. You are just simply going to love it’.

Stuart woke up and found himself bound to a four poster bed, tied spread-eagled with his limbs pulled very tightly. Other than shaking his head from side to side he couldn’t move a muscle. Something else was very different, Stuart found that not only was he tied securely to the bed, but his entire body seemed to be encased in the most wonderfully sensual material he had ever felt. The more he squirmed in the bondage the more delightful the material felt against his skin, it suddenly dawned on him that he must be wearing one of those spandex suits (or Zentai suits as they are commonly known). He was covered from the top of his head to the bottom of his toes in this beautiful, smooth, stretchy, velvety, silky, nylon suit. The fact that he was tied to a bed in a strange room would have been enough for him to want to scream out and call for help, but strangely he didn’t want to. The truth was he felt truly wonderful and at peace, lying in a soft feather-like bed, wearing such a sensual suit of nylon that tingled every time he attempted to move or adjust himself. It was the single most comfortable feeling of Stuart’s life, he could have quite easily stayed there forever. There was also a wonderful aroma of strawberries in the air that smelt quite intoxicating, there was also the sound of some beautiful relaxation music coming from somewhere, and at the other end of the bedroom, was a nice warm fire burning, it was the only light in this otherwise darkened room. Stuart had never felt so wonderful in his entire life, if this was some drug he was on, he didn’t care.

He heard footsteps coming towards him, a dark shadow moving ever closer to him, closer and closer it came. A young woman stepped out of the dark shadow and into the very dim light and moved to the end of the bed where Stuart was securely fastened. Stuart looked up and stared at her, she was simply the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, golden blonde hair, beautiful hazel eyes, and pouty red lips. She was dressed in a white buttoned blouse, a black skirt and high heels. Her beauty was intoxicating, and Stuart trembled very nervously when she smiled very warmly at him. ‘Hello my sweet little Stuart, my name is Jessica’.

Stuart’s face went red and started to tremble, he couldn’t speak or utter any sound. Jessica could see that he was scared and shivering all over, she walked over to the head of the bed where Stuart laid and just kept smiling at him ‘Don’t be afraid, it’s me’ she said. Stuart stared intently at her, he had seen her before, but he couldn’t remember from where. ‘Are you confused?’ she asked ‘I would be surprised if you weren’t’. She went on to explain who she was, how she knew Stuart and how he came to be in this position.

‘I’ve read your work before, you really are quite a talented writer. I’m not just talking about the local reviews you write for your local paper, I’m talking about the other kind of writing you do. Those wonderful stories you tell, those of the intimate kind, the ones you write about, naming yourself (Stuart) the focus character becoming the centre of attention at the hands of some of the most beautiful women you have ever seen. I know what you must be thinking though, ‘how could she know I write those sorts of things, when I have never published them’. Well of course I know silly, remember that story you wrote, about being on holiday at a beach resort with the women of your dreams. How did you describe that woman again? What was her name? How did she sound? What clothes was she wearing?’

The penny finally dropped, it was her….Jessica, he had once written a fantasy story about a beautiful buxom blonde goddess named Jessica wearing a white blouse. That’s where he had seen her before and how he recognised her voice, it was like one of his stories coming to life. ‘Now you understand, don’t you Stuey, you don’t mind if I call you Stuey do you? Of course you don’t, cause that’s what you had me call you in that story you wrote isn’t it? It also explains why your tied to a bed wearing a bright yellow Zentai suit. I had you dressed in one in that story you wrote didn’t I? A smooth yet tight sensual Zentai suit that feels so good against your skin. It makes your skin so very sensitive and delicate, the only part of your body not encased in this wonderful nylon fabric is your face, so that you can gaze upon my beauty, and so that I get to look at your cute little face’.

She bent over and gently kissed him on the forehead, causing Stuart to blush even redder than he had done before. ‘Awww, your so cute tied up like that, just like you were when you originally wrote that story’. You know I exist, because you created me, I used to live in your dream world, but now I am forever part of your reality. You know all about me and what I like to do and more importantly I know all about you and what you like to have done to you. You wrote about me wearing this blouse, because the sight of a beautiful woman wearing a buttoned up blouse turns you on, you love the fact that it makes females look so dominant, authoritative and in control. You love the feeling of nylon against your skin, because it makes you feel so sensitive and delicate.’ Jessica then grinned at Stuart a little cheekily and whispered in his ear ‘There is of course another thing that you mentioned in our story together, the one thing that you truly love more than anything else in the whole wide world, your biggest turn on of all….I know that you love to be…..TICKLED!!!!!!!!!!!’

Stuart swallowed hard at the very sound of that word ‘tickled’, ever since Stuart was a child he had always had an extreme passion for being on the receiving end of some intense tickle torture at the hands of a beautiful women. The very thought of being tickled by Jessica both excited and terrified him. Jessica suspected this of course and continued to whisper in his ear. ‘Oh yes Stuart, I know that you have an extreme tickle fetish, the thought of being tickled by an intoxicatingly beautiful woman such as me controls your every sexual fantasy’. ‘Think about it, the blouse fetish worn by a female of your dreams, the sensual tingling ultra-sensitive fabric of your nylon suit that your wearing, combined with tickle torture?! That’s enough to make you feel very hard at the moment, more turned on than you have been at any point in your life. More turned on then when you had originally wrote that story about when I had you tied to a bed like the one your tied to now, more than when I was wearing this lovely white blouse and you in your Zentai suit, and certainly more turned on when you wrote about me tickling you into submission. That is because I really am going to tickle you into submission, this is not a dream baby-boy this is your reality, this is your destiny’. Stuart started to squirm, at the same time he was growing very excited, this did not go unnoticed by Jessica, who started giggling at him ‘Aww, your such a cute little baby boy, I know it’s hard, but I want you to relax and enjoy this, it’s really going to happen now Stuart, you’ve been waiting for this your whole life and now it’s going to happen for real, I am going to tickle you. I am going to tickle your tummy, I’m going to tickle your rib-cage, i’m going to tickle your feet, your knees, your thighs, your underarms…..and then cute little baby…I’m going to tickle that special area’.

Jessica then sat at the end of the bed just where Stuart’s feet where, showed him her perfectly manicured nails and began to slowly and methodically drag them over the soles of Stuart’s feet, and under his toes. Stuart began to giggle and squeal, just like a little boy would. ‘Awww, I can see just by dragging my nails up and down ever so softly is enough to send you into tickle pleasure ecstasy, I wonder what would happen if I tickled your tootsies a little faster …like this’! And with that Jessica scraped, scratched and caressed his feet, sending waves of ticklishness coursing through him, Stuart squealed even higher than before, laughing uncontrollably as the sharpness of her nails dug into the soles of his feet already encased in nylon. She kept it up for a good few minutes when she decided to try another tickle area. She then straddled his lap, so she could get access to all of his most vulnerable sensitive spots. She rubbed and massaged his legs and torso, still smiling at him warmly ‘this fabric you’re wearing must feel sooooooo good, it gives you pleasures I can tell’. She then squeezed his thighs and his knees causing him to squeal with delight ‘Oh, she said, do you like that?’ Stuart nodded his head weakly, Jessica then continued to squeeze his thighs causing Stuart to squeal again. She leant forward and kissed him tenderly on the forehead and whispered in his ear ‘this is where the real tickle torture begins’ and with that Jessica dug her fingers in the pockets of Stuart’s sides sending him howling uncontrollably with laughter. Jessica kneaded and poked his sides and tummy area, dragged her fingers up and down the front and sides of his rib cage, and tickled him deep into the pockets of his underarms. Tears of laughter flowed from Stuart’s face he was beyond laughter already and she had only been tickling him for about 10 minutes.

‘Tickle, tickle, tickle Stuart, tickle tickle tickle, she began to taunt him while she caressed his delicate body, ‘cootchy cootchy coo baby boy, tickle tickle tickle, who’s a cute sensitive little ticklish baby, awwww kitchy kitchy koo, tickle tickle tickle’. Jessica’s taunts made the tickling even worse, if Stuart wasn’t already ticklish enough, even her verbal teasing was enough to make him laugh. Jessica knew this and continued to verbally tease him while tickling him into submission, ‘I love the fact your helplessly bound to the bed knowing what’s coming, teasing you just adds to your predicament, tickle, tickle, tickle, kitchy, kitchy, koo, does Stuart like to be tickled, does Stuart feel ticklishly aroused in his nylons? I bet Stuart loves looking at me wearing my white buttoned-up blouse, knowing that I’m tickling him mercilessly whilst wearing one, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle’. For the next part of an hour I will introduce you to a whole new level of ticklishness’.

Jessica was as good as her word, she tickled Stuart everywhere, she would go back to his feet, then back to his rib cage and then back to digging and prodding his stomach. ‘I wonder if your genitals are ticklish sweetie, coochie coochie coo, what ticklish balls you have, how about your penis is that ticklish…I bet it is, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle.’ Stuart howled and howled while Jessica tickled and tickled. ‘Say thank you, Stuart, say thank you Jessica for tickling me to death’. Stuart did so, through the tears of laughter. After an hour of utter tickle bliss, Jessica finally stopped, kissed Stuart tenderly on the forehead, laid on top of him and cuddled into him. ‘Your such a polite, gentle, obedient little boy, you deserve to have this little dream of yours come true. I’m going to leave you now for a little while, but I’ll come back later to tickle you again, that is my promise to you’. She winked at him, ‘I may even tickle you into having an orgasm next time, in fact I guarantee it’.

Jessica kissed Stuart once more, got off the bed and walk to the door at the end of the room. Stuart lay on the bed panting, his penis was throbbing so bad, he couldn’t wait for her to return soon so that she may finish him off and let him climax, as his need was so great. He lay there with a great big smile on his face of utter contentment; He laid there and let what just happened to him sink in, he had just been tickled half-to-death by an absolutely beautiful young woman. He didn’t care that he was still tied to the four poster bed unable to move, the fabric of the Zentai material was working it’s magic on his skin making him more aroused by the minute, Jessica was right, this was no dream it was a reality.

Stuart heard the bolt of the bedroom door snap and then swing open. Stuart was excited at the thought that Jessica had only been gone five minutes and was ready to work on him again. But it wasn’t Jessica, it was somebody else, Stuart couldn’t make out who, a figure emerged out of the dark shadow of the room and appeared in the light right next to the bed where he was. Standing above him was a dark-haired goddess with piercing blue eyes and a very busty figure, grinning at him from ear to ear in a very promiscuous way. ‘Hello there young boy, my name is Liv’.

He looked up at this beautiful raven haired lady, who also happened to wearing a blouse, it was one of those sleeveless chequered shirts, along with denim jeans. She sat down at the edge of the bed, where Stuart remained fastened. ‘I’d be surprised if you remembered me sweetie’ she said a far-away whispery voice, ‘just like the angelic Jessica I too am one of your written creations’. Stuart had recognised her, she was an image he had created in one of his erotic stories, it appeared that another one had just sprung to life. She placed her hands on his spandex covered body and began drawing circles along his tummy, this caused Stuart much delight as it had previously done with Jessica, was Liv going to tickle him too.

‘Someone’s a little ticklish I see’ cooed Liv, ‘well of course you are we could hear you at the end of the hall baby’. She continued to slide her hands ever so delicately up and down his torso. He had been quietly giggling at the feather-like touch being administered until it suddenly dawned on him ‘We?’ Surely there could not be more than just Liv and Jessica, just how many women did he write about then forget about? He didn’t get much of a chance to think about it for long, as Liv climbed on top of him and began to use her fingers to dig into his rib cage on either side causing Stuart to shriek with agonising ticklish laughter. Liv began to play his rib cage as if she was playing a piano, dancing up and down his ribs with all ten fingers. ‘This is even better than I could possibly of hoped, she said, you are so ticklish, you are in a hopeless and helpless ticklish agony and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about’ Stuart shrieked and howled and screamed as she poked and prodded the sensitive areas around his stomach and pelvic region ‘kitchy kitchy kitchy koo baby boy, tickle tickle, tickle, who’s a ticklish baby, who’s a ticklish baby boy? Oootchy cootchy coo, my name’s Liv and I’m going to tickle you’!!! she sang.

Stuart didn’t have the power to beg for her to stop, it didn’t look as though Liv was going to, she was having far too much fun to want to stop. ‘My very own personal ticklish little baby, nothing could be better, tickle, tickle, tickle, does it tickle? Does it, I’m going to tickle you for the rest of your life, Goochie Goochie Goooo!!!’

Liv then went to the end of the bed and firmly grabbed the toes of his left foot with one hand. She began to dig her short nails into the ball of his foot with her other hand. She explored his entire sole, from the heel to the base of the toes, all the while making a mental note of all of his worst ticklish spots. She continued on with her verbal taunts as she scratched and scratched away at his feet ‘My what ticklish little piggies you have Stuart, tickle tickle tickle, what a beautiful fabric this nylon is, I just want to run my fingers all the way down it and never stop, tickle tickle tickle’.

After she had enough of his tender feet, she sat up on his lap, winked at him and asked him ‘Do you know what my favourite fruit is?’, Stuart very weakly shook his head. ‘It’s raspberries of course’ and with that she start blowing raspberries on Stuart’s belly and navel. Stuart giggled like a little school child, it was such a pleasant feeling, her moist wet lips vibrating on his sensitive stomach. ‘Do you like my raspberries sweetie, I bet you do’ she smiled ‘but I heard that your cock is the most ticklish part of your body. Considering how immensely ticklish you are everywhere else, your cock must be super-duper ticklish’. Liv grasped his shaft with her left hand, and dragged her fingers up and down the head of his delicate, sensitive, ticklish penis. Stuart banged his head on the pillow, laughing so hard that he nearly strained his vocal cords. ‘Hmmm, the rumours are true, your penis so incredibly ticklish isn’t it baby, kitchy kitchy koo, I understand that the nylon suit covering your already incredibly tickly body must make the tickling more intense by about 100%, that’s very interesting to me, tickle tickle tickle, I’m not going to stop, no I’m never going to stop I’m going to tickle your penis for the rest of your life, Goochie Goochie Goooo’.
Stuart screamed, howled and shrieked with hysterical laughter, although he was in such extreme torture, he was admittedly having the time of his life. Most people threatened with being tickled without stopping would have been scared to death. But not Stuart, he wanted the tickling to continue.

Unfortunately though, as Liv was violently tickling his cock, just as Stuart was about to climax, she suddenly stopped. ‘Awww, sorry baby, not just yet, we’ve been given special rules, no climaxing till the climax of your session, and you have got a very long night ahead of you. This is only the beginning, thus far you’ve only been tickled half-to-death by two of us, there’s a lounge room at the end of the hall with a few other beautiful ladies who are anxiously awaiting the opportunity to get their hands all over your tickly body. But I’ll be back soon, I promise’. She kissed him on the forehead and then gave a big cuddle, and blew gently into his ear a couple of times before whispering ‘rest now baby-child, you have half an hour to relax and catch your breath before the next lady arrives’.

Stuart was allowed out of the bed, and out of his Zentai suit, so that he could shower and use the bathroom, on the provision that he would not run away. Stuart wasn’t going anywhere and he knew. He was grateful for the shower and the toilet break, after finishing, Liv helped him back into his nylon suit, and then secured him tightly onto the bed. He felt so refreshed and so satisfied. He was having the time of his life.
Stuart must have dozed off and not realised, he awoke startled as he felt someone was staring at him, somebody was, a pretty little girl of about 19 was smiling down on him, with ivory skin, mousey coloured hair and emerald green eyes, dressed in a blue satin blouse. ‘Hello Stewie she said, in a whispering far-away voice my name’s Maggie’.

Maggie was studying him intently with her eyes, trying to decide where she was going to start. There wasn’t many places that hadn’t been explored, there was nothing new to tickle. She noted that his bony little knees were protruding through the fabric on his nylons, she giggled ‘your little knees look like a couple of little lemons, I wonder what would happen if I squeeze them’. She sat on his left hand side and with both hands firmly goosed his knees, it sent sharp electrical waves through his body causing him to squeal, ‘Oooh, not much lemon juice coming out of these knees, she said, but plenty of laughter’. She kept up pinching his knees, kneading and massaging them, and then ever so slowly moved them up his things, methodically goosing them nice and slowly. ‘Goosies, Goosies, Goosies’ she sang in her best baby voice. ‘I bet that’s really torturous huh?, I bet you wish I’d give you a little break, but you know that’s it not going to happen’. She slide her hands up and down his legs, Stuart was moaning and growing very hard and rigid. Maggie teased him by tickling him just under his balls, Stuart’s giggling turn to laughter, Stuart desperately needed to come, but just as it looked as though he might, Maggie would move her hands to the other place and start tickling him there.

‘Does the nylon feel more intense when I run my hands all over your ticklish body? Tickle, tickle, tickle, do you want me to stop? If you ask nicely I’ll stop, I can’t hear you over the laughter, so maybe you don’t want me to stop. Your wish is my command Stuart, I’ll just keep on tickling you then, it’s obvious you don’t want me to stop. Through the laughter maybe your saying ‘Please Maggie, please tickle me forever and ever’.

She straddled his waist and giggled at him, ‘no release, not yet, it’s not quite the time’, Stuart was moaning in torturous pleasure ‘But you do know what time it is though don’t you baby? Maggie asked, ‘It’s tickle time’, and with that she tickled Stuart’s ribcage at a very steady pace, causing him yet again to scream with delight, ‘tickle, tickle, tickle Stuart, coochie coo, who’s my ticklish little pet? Are you my ticklish little pet? Laugh if you agree, tickle tickle tickle, aww you agree with me, how adorable’. Maggie decided to play a game of counting Stuart’s ribs, she reached down with her thumbs on either side, she would count 1 to 12, then 12 to 1, and then repeat the process and every time Stuart laughed to loud Maggie would pretend she lost count ‘Oh, your making so much noise, that you’ve made me lose count, that was very cheeky of you, and cheeky boys need some more tickling, laugh if you agree, kitchy, kitchy, kitchy koo, tickle, tickle, tickle, your just so cute and cuddly that I just don’t want to ever stop tickling you, do you like my blue satin blouse sweetheart? I bet you do I can feel your cock jabbing into my thigh, tickle tickle tickle. I bet if I rubbed some of the buttons up against your penis, even that would tickle.’

Maggie clasped both hands around his shaft and rubbed her breasts up against the helmet of his enormous erection, ‘coochie coochie coo, my buttons are tickling you’ she sang. Stuart was both moaning from the pleasures of having his penis rubbed, and laughing from the ‘coochie coo’ taunts he was being subjected to. The ‘tickle taunting’ only seemed to make him laugh harder, knowing his predicament and knowing there was nothing he could possibly do to stop, should he ever want to. After a few more minutes of excessive tickling from Maggie, Stuart fell into a deep sleep. All Maggie needed to do was snap her fingers, and Stuart drifted off. Maggie gave him a peck on the cheek, and left the room.

Stuart woke up to the sounds of the rain falling on the roof, where was he, he thought? How long have I been here, how long will I be here, surely they can’t keep this up, no mortal could survive this much torture. Stuart loved tickle torture, probably more than anyone, but even someone with an intense tickle fetish as Stuart couldn’t possibly handle anymore could he? It didn’t seem like he had a choice, he was still fastened securely to the bed. But at least he had a toilet break and a nice clean shower which was much needed. He heard more footsteps, was someone finally going to let him go, the door swung open and there stood another beauty looking at him, so he automatically guessed that the answer was no.

The bedroom door swung open and another beautiful looking diva briskly marched into the room. ‘I see my friends have already reduced you to a shivering, quivering, helpless blob of ticklish jelly, so I guess that makes my job an awful lot easier doesn’t it? Which is a shame really, I was hoping for a challenge, but your far too ticklish to give me any kind of a challenge aren’t you sweetheart? My name’s Amber by the way, and I hope you like my sleeveless white blouse and my nice expensive black trousers, they cost a lot of money, as did getting my beautiful flowing blonde hair done, just for this occasion, nothings too expensive or too good for me, I always get what I want. Why? Because I can.’

Amber was the quintessential spoilt princess, who was gorgeous yet a little bitchy man-eater, and seeing someone as innocent as poor little Stuart, was like a red rag to a bull, she was going to have a lot of fun with him. ‘I know what you must be thinking, she said, you must be thinking I’m a spoilt little bitch….well, you’d be right, I am. Like I said, I always get what I want, and I want your itty bitty ticklish body all to myself for the next hour and that’s precisely what I’m going to get’. And with that she sat by his sides and started tickling and squeezing his stomach right next to the pelvic bone, pinching, kneading, prodding and tickling never letting up for one moment.

Stuart bucked and thrashed yet again, and was this time feeling a little frightened, the other three girls were ruthless ticklers yet still maintained and element of compassion. Amber, on the other hand was a ruthless tickler who did not ‘kitchy kitchy kitchy koo, honeybunch, tickle tickle tickle tickle.’ My god your so ticklish, guys aren’t supposed to be as ticklish as this, tickle tickle tickle, coochie coochie coo’. Stuart was laughing so incredibly loud, yet it was inaudible, had he lost his voice? He must have, he could barely croak any laughter out, but still reacted like a well behaved ticklish child should.

‘If you say stop, I’ll stop, tickle tickle tickle, come on, say the magic word, I can’t hear you, maybe you don’t want me to stop, okay then I won’t. Tickle, tickle, tickle, I’m going to tickle you forever, birthdays, holidays, Christmas, just endless tickle torture now and forever. I don’t want to give you up, Oootchy coochie coo, no way. You haven’t said stop, maybe that means you have given me your consent to tickle you some more.’

Then she stopped and stared into his eyes, suddenly looking all serious ‘I don’t need your consent to do anything, I’m Amber and I’ll do whatever I want do you understand?’ Stuart weakly nodded his head. ‘That’s good, I’m beautiful and everybody knows it, everybody’s jealous of me, there jealous that I have my own personal tickle baby, to tickle and tickle and tickle. You think because your cute, that I’m going to go easy on you, never. For such a skinny little man you have one almighty cock, I’m going to tickle the shit out of it’
Amber scraped her nails all over the shaft and up and down the helmet of his large, hot and ultra –sensitive cock. Tickle tickle tickle horny penis, tickle tickle tickle, I have never known a cock to be this ticklish Stuart, your cock is so ticklish that I don’t even think you could get a blow job without laughing like a widdle baby.’

His penis was poking through the nylon material seemingly wanting to explode but not being able to. Stuart couldn’t understand why he couldn’t come, Amber wasn’t teasing him out of an orgasm, she relentlessly tickling the head of his penis, that it was seemingly impossible for him not to have an orgasm. ‘Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo, Stuart, tickle tickle tickle baby’ my what a ticklish pee pee you have, you’re probably wondering by now why you haven’t been able to come, tickle tickle tickle, that’s because while you were asleep, you were injected with a special drug that enables you to come. Gitchie gitchie goo, I could tickle your cock all day and nothing would happen. God I’m such a bitch’ she started laughing nastily, and kept stroking and tickling poor Stuart’s penis.

Stuart was in dire agony from needing to come so bad, he tried to focus on something else, but how could he with such intense tickling. It was almost a welcome change when she decided to give his penis a break and shifted to his feet, and started to tickle them instead. ‘This little, piggy went to the market’, she sang, on and on it went when suddenly she stopped.

Well Stuart, my time is up for now, but I’ll be back to tickle you some more you can count on that, in future you should really be careful what you wish for, because we have barely started’. She leant forward and started to kiss and suck on his neck, and then started chewing his ear, before kissing him on the lips. ’10 minutes to rest up, then it will be coochie coo time again’, she walked past his lying torso squeezing his knees as she left.

Stuart lay there still quivering, and giggling, his cock continued to throb, and his balls started to ache. His Zentai suit was still giving him a degree of comfort like a second skin, it still felt good, even after all he had been through. Until it was time for the inevitable, Stuart decided to focus on some breathing exercise, in through his nose and out through his mouth. It certainly helped him relax. Amber was a little bitchy, but he had to admit, she was a beautiful goddess and she knew how to tickle.

Stuart must of fallen asleep again, because he woke up giggling. He could feel somebody gently tickling his underarms to get his attention. He open his eyes and stared into the face of a beautiful lady, who had , wearing a dark red satin blouse. ‘Wakey wakey sleepy head look who’s here, it’s me Gal, and I know you remember me’.

Stuart gazed into the angelic face of a beautiful dark haired mistress straddling his waist. ‘You remember that story you wrote a few years back about a girl named who looked and dressed exactly this way, sitting on your rib cage about to have her way with you? You must remember, you wrote that story so eloquently. You wrote a few stories like that didn’t you? All of these fictional female characters you wrote about, having you at their mercy, tickling you crazy. Well, were very much a part of your reality now as well as your fantasies, these make-believe goddesses have come to life, to fulfil their ultimate desire and that is to tickle torture you for an eternity.

Gal grinned at Stuart and ever-so-slowly placed both hands around his neck, pulled his head to her own, and kissed him and then gave him a big cuddle. ‘Thank you for bringing us to life honey, may all your tickle wishes come true’, she then started nibbling and blowing in his ear, causing him to giggle a little bit, she then nibbled and blew in his right ear to get the same effect. ‘I think you’ve rested plenty, and just think after my hour of tickling is up, I’ll let you have a nice hot shower, we even have a fresh Zentai suit for you to put on, as that one is getting a little sweaty and sticky, it’ll be the same colour as the one you’re wearing, a nice bright yellow one’.

Gal dug into Stuart’s tummy on both sides, twiddling each side in sequence, from the top to bottom. He shrieked with laughter, he howled and he thrashed as much as he could, which wasn’t much, the bondage remained secured and steadfast. Gal worked deliberately, up and down his rib cage and his belly, with no pause or mercy. Stuart was going wonderfully mad from the tickle sensations. Hayley could not resist the urge to torment him with some verbal tickle talk.

‘Tickle, tickle, tickle Stuart, tickle tickle tickle, she cooed, who’s the most ticklish little angel in the whole world, aww I think you are. Coochie coochie coo, I’m never going to stop, I’m going to tickle you all night long, kitchy kitchy koo.’ Hayley then dug her fingers into his armpits, poking and poking. Stuart went berserk, he actually managed to shake the bed, even with both of them lying on it, by his struggles, his futile struggles to escape the strong tickle fingers of Gal. It was no use, he was trapped, and she was able to figure out from his reactions, the perfect spots to poke. Tears were running down his cheeks, as he laughed and laughed, and his faced turned red. Gal showed no mercy, as he tired and his struggles become less vigorous, she just grinned and continue to tickle him.

He’s just a tickle baby, he’s just a tickle baby boy, coochie coochie coo, coochie coochie coo, tickle tickle tickle, coochie coochie coo’. Gal then turned her attention to Stuart’s feet, she traced just one fingernail along Stuart’s left sole, from heel to toe, slowly. It was as if an electric shock had just been applied to him. He jerked his head back, and let out a loud guffaw. Gal smiled and began to scratch all ten fingernails, slowly up and down his left sole. Stuart went hysterical screaming with laughter, there was just no escaping from her nails, which seemed to have a mind of their own, endlessly wandering up and down the sole, never stopping, tracing slightly different paths each time, so he could not grow used to the tickling sensations.

While she was working on his feet, she glided her toes up between Stuart’s spreaded legs, and began to rub her toes up against his cock and balls. Stuart roared with laughter, he tried to yell, and beg her to stop but she couldn’t hear him as his voice was so hoarse. She kept it up for a little while before, she decided to work on his legs. She flexed her long nails and went up and down Stuart’s legs, from the soles of his feet to his hip-bone, stopping midway so she could focus some time on goosing Stuart’s thighs and knees. ‘Doesn’t take long for you to reach jelly state does it Stuart?, tickle tickle tickle’.

After what felt like an eternity, Gal stopped tickling him and undid his bondage ropes. ‘What a brave boy you are Stuart, to survive all that tickling without any complaining. I think it’s because you love it so much, that you just wish it would never end’. She unzipped Stuart from his Zentai suit and carried his delicate body, to the bathroom where she fixed him a nice hot bath for him to soak himself into. ‘Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did honey, I’ll have to say goodbye now, Jennifer will be in shortly to help dry you out and put you back to bed’. Stuart laid soaking in the bath tub feeling so good, that he had completely forgot about his swollen penis. It would have been an ideal time to masturbate, but he remembered Amber telling him that due to the drug that she had administered, relief would be impossible for a least 24 hours. Still, the swelling had gone down, and he felt so happy and content that he could of cried with joy at all the attention that he was getting from the most beautiful, adorable ladies imaginable. He must be the envy of every male in the world right now, he thought. It was strange, while he being tickled he was desperately anxious for it to stop, but after it had stopped, he wanted it to continue. He had remembered what Gal had mentioned, about Jennifer being the next one to come into the room, he wondered what Jennifer looked like.

His curiosity was fulfilled soon enough, when the bathroom door opened, and there stood another beautiful young woman, with jet black hair and hazel eyes and a beautiful smile which melted his heart. She was wearing a long overcoat; he wondered if she’d been out in the rain, she didn’t appear to be wet. She beckoned him to get out of the bath tub and go dry himself. ‘You don’t mind if I stay here, while you dry off do you? We don’t want you to try and escape now, not that you’d get very far’ she teased. Stuart informed Jennifer that under not certain terms would he ever consider wanting to leave this place, the tickling was as enjoyable for him as it was tormenting. ‘I can see you’re a glutton for ticklish punishment Stuart, that pleases me’, she eyed his naked body up and down with her piercing eyes, there was miraculously not a mark on him. ‘You’ve endured over 5 hours of extreme tickle torture honey, and you don’t have a single mark on you, that’s the wonders of sensuous, nylon Zentai suits, they keep your body safe from scratch marks, while increasing the tickling vibrations by about 100 percent. I’ve got a nice clean nylon suit for you fresh out of the tumble drier, before I dress you for some more tickling, I want you to lather your body in some of this baby oil’. She handed him a bottle of baby oil liquid and Stuart obedient and docile did as instructed. After he had finished Jennifer placed Stuart in his nice clean nylon suit and picked up and carried him through to the bedroom and fastened him to the bed in the bondage restraints. This new suit felt sooooooo wonderful, the baby oil on his skin was working some kind of wonderful magic making him even more sensitive than before.

‘I’ve got a surprise for you baby’, as she unzipped her overcoat and stood there in grey suited business attire. She looked so powerful, forceful and dominant, Stuart’s erection was growing very prominent as there was a huge growth developing between the legs in his Zentai suit. ‘Oooh you like that huh?’ she teased as she strutted towards him, waving her fingers in the air, knowing that Stuart was totally at her mercy.

She sat on his lap and gazed into his innocent boyish eyes, ‘You’re all mine for the next hour, Stuart and I’m going to drive you mad. I’ll get all of your worst spots, and I’ll never let you rest. It’s what you deserve, for being such a nice, kind unassuming young man, to get the undivided attention of some of the most beautiful women in the world, I’m going to give to you good and proper.’

Jennifer then began an all-out tickle attack on his sides. Stuart howled, and pounded his head on the pillow, but it did not distract him from the tickling sensations, not for a second, all he could focus on was how extreme it was and how much of an expert tickler Jennifer was, with her strong fingers which never stopped probing his sensitive sides. After only ten minutes, he was reduced to a quivering helpless blob of ticklish flesh.

Jennifer then switched to his underarms, it was like receiving an electric shock. Tears began to flow down his cheek, his laughter soon became inaudible, his mouth just moved in laughing motions. Jennifer continued to dig under his arms, with a hungry gleam of tickle-lust in her eyes as she spoke to him. Kitchy kitchy kitchy koo baby Stuart, only 15 minutes have passed and already your reduced to a quaking, silent mass of ticklish flesh, totally helpless to my touch. Tickle, tickle, tickle, you’ll get no mercy from me Stuart. What you will get is my undivided attention. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, I’m going to concentrate on your helpless, nylon-induced ever-so-ticklish body, and give you all of the female attention that a cute little baby deserves. Oootchy, coochie, coochie, coo Stuart, your all mine, to tickle, and tickle, and tickle, and guess what…….tickle some more’ It’s so much fun tickling you that I don’t see how I could ever stop’.

Stuart, whispered into Jennifer’s ear, he begged her to never leave him, he never wanted to go back to that place in the woods again, he just wanted to stay here in comfort, and serve all of the goddesses and be their tickle slave for eternity. Jennifer thought her heart would melt, she grabbed Stuart in a big cuddle ‘Our obedient baby, your so well-behaved, your manners are just wonderful, I’ll be sure to tell of the other ladies your desires, and I’m sure they’ll be just dying to reward you later. But for your politeness I’m going to tickle your cock for the next 45 minutes’.

Stuart was exhausted, yet still felt as though he was in tickle heaven, his body was weak yet he still had a pulsating erection. ‘You don’t have the strength to struggle much do you? You’re just a quivering lump of ticklish flesh, squirming for my amusement. Tickle, tickle, tickle, coochie coochie coo, but it’s what you desire the most though isn’t it? To be under the control of a goddess in uniform, tickling your nylon covered cock, Goochie, Goochie, Goochie, Goochie Goo, for ever and ever. I just can’t get enough of tickling you, and I know you feel the same way, my tickle lust for you can never be extinguished. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, my what an enormous erection you’ve got there honey, a nice cock protruding through your nylons, and a very sensitive one at that. How do you normally have sex with a cock that ticklish? Do you laugh your way through orgasms? Coochie, coochie, coochie, coo. But you know there will be no orgasm, no not yet, tickle tickle tickle, not for a little while yet sweetie.’

Finally Jennifer’s hour was up, she untied Stuart from the bed to let him use the bathroom. After Stuart had finished he asked Jennifer if he could have just one last hug, before she left. ‘Aww baby, don’t be too upset, I’ll be back soon, there’s just one more goddess for you to meet, you want to be ready for her don’t you?’ Stuart nodded his head, ‘Good boy, but now it’s time to put you back to bed, come here while I carry you over’. Jennifer picked Stuart up and secured him back on the bed, and gave his feet a few little tickles as she walked out.

Only one more goddess left, he thought, excited about the prospect of being subjected to some more teasing. The nylon fabric over his skin was euphoric, it felt amazingly good, he could still feel tickling vibrations all over, it was driving him insane and he loved it. Then the all too familiar, ominous sound of the door creaking open, and a very tall young woman walked in. She had short blonde hair, was about 6 feet tall and had great legs, like all of the other women, she too was wearing a blouse for the benefit of Stuart. It was another white sleeveless blouse similar to the one Amber was wearing. ‘Hi sweetheart my name is Margot’.

It felt as though she magically glided her way to the bed, sat down next to Stuart and began to stroke his left, tracing her fingers up and down. ‘You’ve made it this far honey, do you think you can survive another hour of tickle torture?’ Stuart nodded his head, Margot smiled a superior smile, ‘that’s good, I’m lucky last, what a lucky little boy you are, being at the centre of attention of seven beautiful goddesses. Seven goddesses that you created, all just as beautiful as each other, all just as naughty as each other, and all with same shared passion to tickle you into euphoric ecstasy’.

Margot straddled his thighs and got her hands near Stuart’s hip bones, she knew what he was anticipating next, and wiggled them around teasing him. Then she dug all of her fingers into his hip bones, and caressed and goosed and tickled all the while grinning at him. Stuart laughed and laughed and tugged on his bondage ropes. ‘Kitchy kitchy koo, sweetheart, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle, Goochie Goochie Goochie, goo, tickle you forever and ever’,
Then Margot decided to try something new, she dug her thumbs into the front of his ribs on both sides, while her fingers curled around his flanks, and dug into the same ribs from the back. This produced an amazing reaction. He screeched, like no human ever could, and bucked so hard that he once again made the bed shake.

Margot just laughed at this and just kept kneading his sides, front and back simultaneously, with her perfectly majestic tickle fingers. Stuart was back into silent laughter mode, his mouth was making laughing motions but he didn’t have the air to make an audible sound. He had no energy, but was merely quivering in his bonds.

‘Ticklish baby boys, deserve to be tickled forever, don’t you agree’? Stuart nodded in agreement, and then he suddenly found his voice and screamed with laughter when Margot poked her fingers into both of his armpits. Every few minutes, she alternated between poking and scratching, keeping him from getting used to either. At the half hour mark, he was in jelly state again, only quivering in ticklish agony under her attentions. It was then that Margot decided to tickle her favourite place on Stuart, ‘I can’t leave your cock out of the fun now can I?’, stroking and caressing up and down the shaft, under the ball sack and lightly tickling the head, she knew exactly how to tickle. ‘Coochie coochie coo, little baby Stuart, all day and night long to tickle you. You’re just a ticklish little baby boy, and you’re not going to get exactly what you desire, tickled and tickled and tickle and as a special surprise, tickle even more. Part of me feels sorry for you all helpless and ticklish, but not enough to stop, no way, tickle tickle tickle, even your name sounds ticklish. Stuart, what a ticklish sounding name tickle tickle tickle’.

Stuart was so exhausted from the tickling being administered, and from all of the tickle torture that he had already been subjected to today, he passed out after 59 minutes. Margot was just one minute shy of making the full hour. She sat there, still straddling his waist, she tried to wake him but couldn’t. He was out for the count, he laughed himself so silly that he went out like a light. He just laid there immobile, with his eyes closed but with a huge smile on his face. Margot kissed him tenderly on the forehead and then got up and left the room.

Stuart was in deep sleep, he had been asleep for almost 24 hours before he finally woke up, he thought he’d get up and go for a walk, but alas he was still tied to the bed. Still tied to the bed and encased in wonderful nylon fabric, it felt and smelt magical and euphoric, he felt so relaxed and so wonderful. He had such a wonderful sleep and felt so refreshed, Stuart lay there thinking about all of those beautiful divas who had literally taken him to heaven and back. He couldn’t believe his luck, he kept thinking to himself, I have just been tickled by seven beautiful women, each more lovelier then the next, each giving me 1 hour of their time. They all had unique methods of tickling him but each had the desired effect, and that was that it drove Stuart into ecstasy, there couldn’t possibly be anything better than what he just experienced. Or could their?

Stuart could hear female voices in the distance, then growing nearer and nearer, louder and louder, when suddenly the bedroom door opened and in walked Jessica, Liv, Maggie, Amber, Gal, Jennifer and Margot, they all marched in like a Femme Fatale group of beautiful but lethal ticklers. They circled his bed, Liv and Amber sat on the left hand side of the bed, with Jennifer and Margot on his right hand side, Maggie was sitting on Stuart’s left ankle, near the ankle cuff while Gal sat on his right ankle. Jessica sat on Stuart’s lap, it was such a big bed that there seemed to be plenty of room for all of them. Jessica stroked his face, and spoke in that soft whisper, ‘You are to be commended Stuart, on managing to go so far in your new journey, I know you loved every minute of it and we loved sharing it with you, it was our pleasure. In truth we probably enjoyed tickling you more than you did, I mean there was no tears in any of our eyes was there?’ All the other girls in the room chuckled at this. Then Margot spoke ‘But you see baby, you didn’t properly fulfil your obligation to us, we were instructed by our very own Mistress to each tickle you individually for a whole hour, sending you to tickle heaven and then back again, and we all managed it, except for me, you see, you passed out on the 59th minute mark, which doesn’t exactly make it a proper full hour does it?’

Liv grinned devilishly then spoke ‘You see it was all part of everyone’s destiny in this room, including you sweetie, to endure the proper amount of tickle torture that was instructed by our Mistress, so that she could be satisfied, but you fell short of exactly 1 minute’.

Jennifer continued, ‘We explained this to our Mistress of course, how you were so well behaved, and how you did everything that was possible to endure the torture, but she merely shook her head and said, that the destiny was not fulfilled’

Then Amber piped in ‘We could of explained it to her a bit more, but I decided it would be more fun for her to be a little cross and want to come in here and punish you herself for passing out. But instead she sent all seven of us in to teach you a little lesson that it’s not polite to pass out without permission’.

Maggie smiled in her cheeky way ‘So we now have a new set of rules from our Mistress, and that is to start the tickling all over again, won’t that be fun?’

‘Only now it’s a little different, said Gal, she instructed us to tickle you, but not one at a time, she told us that all seven of us have to tickle you at the same time without any kind of mercy whatsoever’.

Stuart felt as though his heart would burst out his chest, tickled by all seven girls he thought? How could anyone stand up to that, it was impossible, he would literally go insane, he hadn’t even climaxed yet, and was about to be gang tickled. The thought terrified him but also excited him. He was utterly and helplessly trapped, he felt he now had to resign himself to the fact that he would now never be set free. ‘What a predicament you’re in sweetie, cooed Margot, the beauty of this is, we can keep you on edge 24 hours a day 7 days a week if we want, it’s simple, when one of us gets tired we simply have a rest, we can take it turns and have different times of the day and night to tickle you around the clock’.

‘Everyone gets a rest accept you Stuart’ teased Liv, ‘remember when I said we would tickle you for the rest of your life? I meant that’. The rest of the girls thought that was really amusing and started giggling to themselves. Stuart was a little afraid at this, which Jessica noticed, she leant down and kissed him on his lips ‘Don’t be scared sweetheart, we won’t hurt you, we’d never hurt you, we just want you to experience the most exquisite tickling of a life time’.

Amber blew a little raspberry on Stuart’s Tummy ‘This tickling will give you sheer orgasmic pleasure’.

The girls were now becoming almost as restless as Stuart, they each patiently awaited instructions from Jessica, who seemed to be the appointed leader, for her signal to commence the torment. Jessica winked at the girls and said to Stuart, ‘I think the only left to do now, is to make you forget all that you think you know about tickle torture, because you’re about to learn a whole new meaning to the words ‘tickle torture’, oh baby you are going to get it.
Okay girls get ready…..get set…..tickle!!!!!!’
Poor Stuart didn’t stand a chance against such dominant, beautiful, seductive ladies such as these, all seven of them forcefully tickled him all at once, seventy fingers working their magic on his delicate, sensitive super ticklish body, he quickly dissolved into uncontrollable laughter. Jessica who straddled Stuart, was tickling his rigid erection with full vigour, while everyone else tickled, pinched, prodded and poked all of his other oh so tender areas. Jessica could not resist the urge to verbally taunt him yet again while he was in this predicament ‘Poor little Stuart, so very ticklish, and we’re getting all of your worst spots, all at the same time, tickle tickle tickle. Some of us were in favour of going easy on you, but most of us just seemed to want to get you good, tickle tickle tickle. Besides what would our Mistress say if she knew we were going easy on you, tickle tickle tickle. You seem to be having as much fun as we are, kitchy kitchy koo, oh my you’re going crazy and hard aren’t you? Coochie coochie coo baby boy, poor baby, tickle tickle tickle, your laughing so hard that your crying, how adorable tickle tickle tickle. They must be tears of joy though, coochie coochie coo. How amusing, poor Stuart sooooooo ticklish and horny.

‘Don’t let up’ said Gal‘don’t let up for one moment, I love watching laugh it’s so cute’.

‘Don’t worry’ said Amber rather devilishly ‘he’s not getting any rest at all, not unless the Mistress say’s so, tickle tickle tickle little Stuey. You’re in for it now baby, tickle insane, coochie coochie coo’.

Tears of joy and agony were still flowing down Stuart’s cheeks, but once again he no longer had enough breath to laugh out loud, nor did he have the strength to struggle what with the combination of the bondage ropes and the weight of seven luscious beauty queens surrounding him. He just quivered under their fingers, lost in the timeless heaven of tickle torture, with every minute seeming like an eternity. Hands and fingers assaulted him, through the tears and ecstasy he couldn’t see who exactly was tickling him where, I didn’t really matter, there was not one spot on his body that wasn’t feeling the effects of the tickling.

He did however hear Liv’s silvery voiced in his ear, as she was clearly tickling his sides and tummy ‘you are such a cute baby, so sweet, does it tickle Stuart? Tickle, tickle, tickle, they say that nice guys finish last, well that’s not true, you’re the nicest, loveliest boy in the whole wide world and look at you, being tickled by seven women, and we know you love it, kitchy kitchy kitchy, ooochie coochie coo, tickle tickle tickle. We’re never ever going to stop tickling you. Can you stand it? Can you? You’ve got no choice baby, tickle tickle tickle.’

Margot instructed the others to slow down ‘He’s almost out of breath, keep tickling, but more gently. We don’t want him feeling woozy’. They all succeeded in their purpose, and Stuart remained conscious, a quivering mound of ticklish flesh, squirming at their attentions. At this point Margot resumed speaking to him, ‘Do you like it when I say the word tickle? Does it turn you on, when I taunt you with verbal teasing and say words like tickle, tickle, tickle and kitchy kitchy koo, I think that just makes the tickling even worse. You really should of hung in that full hour with me gorgeous boy, you know I think you did that purposefully, so that we would punish you with more tickles. Coochie coochie coo, you should be careful what you wish for, tickle tickle tickle. I’m getting really turned on watching you squirm, so amusing to tickle. There is no escape and that is preciscely what you really want isn’t it?’

They kept Stuart in tickle torture heaven, a quaking jelly of ticklish flesh, he was quivering, laughing, and sobbing with joy, yet his cock remained hard and throbbing.

‘Poor baby’ said Jennifer ‘so weak, so exhausted, you don’t have any strength to struggle do you? Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, utterly helpless under our attentions, kitchy kitchy koo, isn’t this what turns you on the most? To be at the centre of attention of some beautiful women? Goochie Goochie Goochie goo, well, you’ve got it, tickle tickle tickle, you must be enjoying yourself because your laughing and you have a stiff cock. You will always be at the centre of our attention baby boy’.

‘All snug in your nylon suit baby cooed Amber, maybe we should now refer to it as your tickle suit, because it clearly makes you more ticklish. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, your so cute, I just can’t get enough of your ticklishness, and like I said I always get what I want. I just can’t imagine ever wanting to stop, tickle tickle tickle’.

After a few hours, Jessica, Jennifer, Liv, Margot, Gal, Maggie and Amber all switched places, so they all had different tickle spots to properly experiment on. Once they had all found their positions, they tore into Stuart with glee. They scratched at his feet, poked his armpits, sucked on his neck, pinched his knees and thighs, goosed and tickled his tummy, ribs, and sides and caressed his cock.

‘Isn’t this best experience anyone could ever have? asked Jessica as she tickled his tummy, I think the idea of being tickled 24/7 teases you more than even tickle taunts, and we know how much you get turned on by teasing, tickle, tickle tickle, tickle. See you liked that didn’t you? It’s going to so much fan, thank so much Stuart for allowing us to tickle you all over. I bet you never though in your wildest dreams that you could be in a position like this, well you are, and you’re loving it aren’t you, coochie coochie coo. Such an adorable little boy, you really are so cute when you’re helpless like this, slaves to our tickling touches. And the best part is your so very ticklish’. Jessica leaned over started blowing raspberries all over his tummy.

‘Our blouses are really turning you on aren’t they? Not as much as our tickles are though, teased Liv, so helpless, so ticklish, so very very ticklish, kitchy kitchy kitchy koo, no hope for you baby, tickle tickle tickle, we’ll just keep you on edge, we’ve gotten really good at that, keeping you in the jelly state without letting you rest. Tickle tickle tickle, and that is just what we intend to do for hours and hours just as our Mistress had instructed. My tickle lust for you will never be over, I’m going to tickle you for ever and ever, tickle, tickle, tickle’.

Stuart found his voice again and screamed with hysterical laughter, he was turned on, he was on edge and desperately needed to come, but was denied that pleasure. Who was this Mistress that they were referring to? Did he know her? He couldn’t remember, he couldn’t really think about anything other than the sexual, erotic tickling all over his body that was making his penis almost begging for release.

Maggie and Gal were tickling his underarms, they were on either side and both took turns at blowing and licking him in the ears as they poked and prodded his armpits, they both whispered simultaneously in his ears ‘awww tickle tickle tickle, my little ticklish baby boy. Are you having fun? You deserve to have fun, coochie coochie coo. You know what makes me turned on, is knowing that we have you totally at our mercy, you realise that we have the power to release you, or to just tickle you forever. And you realise that we want to tickle you forever, and that we are all going to do just that, tickle tickle tickle. It is hopeless and you are helpless tickle tickle tickle, utterly defenceless and all mine to tickle. Goochie Goochie goo, and we intend to enjoy it as much as you’.

Amber was clearly at centre stage at his private parts, ‘I’m going to be right at your cock, cheeky boy, and I’m going to stroke and tickle your cock with my long nails, I’ll tickle and tease you but I will not let you come’. Tickle tickle tickle, coochie coochie coo, tickle tickle tickle horny penis, look at you try to thrash, look at the desperate plea in your eyes saying, let me come, let me come. Tickle tickle tickle, no, I’m not going to let you, it’s too much fun watching you suffer, tickle tickle tickle. Poor baby look how big it’s grown, all erect, shooting up in the air and never allowed to erupt, coochie coochie coo tickly cock.’

Margot picked up on her cue to verbally tease Stuart while she tickled his sides ‘tickle tickle tickle baby Stuey, kitchy kitchy koo, you can’t budge, not one millimetre, you’re so beautiful, what does it feel like to have died and gone to tickle heaven? You know you love this coochie coochie coo, tickle tickle tickle, we know that it in your heart of hearts this is what turns you on, it also turns us on we love to tickle, I think our blouses are driving you wild, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle’.

‘Tickle tickle tickle Stuart, said taunted Jessica together, it’s all been said before but we are going to tickle you and tickle you for the rest of your life. Were never going to stop, kitchy kitchy koo, kitchy kitchy koo, by now you’re wondering who is this Mistress, tickle tickle tickle. You created us in your stories but never published them because you were too embarrassed. You eventually showed them to this Mistress whom you put your trust into, hoping that she would not think your stories were awful. It turned out she loved them, she loved them so much that she decided to bring your fictional goddesses to life, she told us you had an intense tickle fetish, how you loved to look at women dressed in blouses and business attire, and your love for wearing fully covered nylon Zentai suits. So she decided to put them all together for you, and when the time was right, she created us so we could summon you, so that we could do her bidding as well as fulfil your ultimate fantasy. And so here we are. You have been so well behaved, that we have decided now after all this time to give you an almighty orgasm…..on one condition’. ‘You must promise, to meet with our Mistress immediately afterwards, we will escort you there, nod your head if you agree’.

Stuart didn’t need to think twice about it, he nodded his head and mouthed the words ‘yes please’. All seven women were so pleased with his decision that they each bent down towards his face and one by one give him a passionate kiss, and a little bit of a neck chew.

Jessica then instructed all of the girls to take up their mark on Stuart’s body and instructed them to gang tickle him into having a monster of an orgasm. That’s exactly what they did, Jessica, Margot, Liv, Amber, Jennifer, Maggie and Gal tickled Stuart, they tickled and they tickled and they tickled. Lots of verbal teasing as they each had a turn at tickling his shaft and the head of his cock, taunts to the words of tickle tickle tickle and coochie coochie coo, seemed to go on and on forever.

‘Up and down your tickly cock, tickle tickle tickle, teased Jessica devilishly provoking, a coochie coo here and a tickle tickle tickle here, what about some kitchy kitchy koo’s under hear, coochie coochie coo, tickle Stuart forever, tickle Stuart’s cock for the rest of his life, tickle tickle tickle, don’t forget how good it feels in you ticklish nylon suit, tickle tickle tickle, kitchy kitchy koo, what about our blouses? Tickle tickle tickle, ooochie coochie coochie coo, I’m never going to stop tickling your cock.’

Finally Stuart shot his load, it must of felt like rivers of come exploded out of his cock, he certainly found his voice for the orgasm, he screamed with laughter and amazement, as was introduced to the most intense, satisfying, longest, largest and not to mention the most ticklish orgasm of his life.

‘Well done baby’ purred Jessica, you did it, you finally did it, aww I bet that must of felt so good. I hope that us girls weren’t that mean to you, I think you really enjoyed that.

Stuart lay there utterly sexually satisfied, in utter contentment, in total bliss, some of the girls lay next to him on the bed cuddling him, Amber made a complaint about the icky, gooey mess on Stuart’s ‘tickle suit’ and everybody thought that that was funny. Stuart could be heard whispering, thank you, thank you so much.

‘Your very welcome sweetheart, though I hate to bring this up but you did make a promise, that you go to meet our Mistress. I guess she’s your Mistress now, and you must obey her, I know that you will. She’s waiting now and she has a very special treat just for you, only for you. Can you guess what is? Can you? I guarantee it’ll give you pleasures, I guarantee it will make you laugh, you might even say, that what she has in mind for you is guaranteed to tickle your fancy’.

'And oh yeah Stuart' purred Liv 'This is the part where you live happily ever after' *Tickles for ever

Great story! It made me wish I were in his place. :devil:
The Gal Gadot character was my favorite. :D

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back