• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When you just know she's got a wild side

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Thursday my employer ran a training session where I was one of several people from different departments attending. A young, tall brunette girl from another office was there and while I had seen her in passing once or twice, this time I got a good look and picked up on her aura. "I'll bet she's to say the least playful when she lets her hair down," I thought. Not that she's your textbook wild thang - in fact, while not bad-looking she is no knockout and was not dressed in anything eye-catching. But this girl's a good example of the sum of the parts - in her case, a plain face, fair complexion, tall, and curvy if a bit chunky - not equal to the whole female. While she appeared guarded, I could tell there was something fun going on behind her reserved demeanor.

The next day, there she was again, this time at what I'll call a "department fair," where her table was across the aisle from mine, two stations up. Everyone was setting up prior to the fair starting when I noticed her running from her table, looking girlishly excited with eyes lit up, approaching another woman from behind. Wouldn't you know - my brunette mystery girl delivered a sneak attack ten-finger tickle to the ribs of her lady friend! Damn - I knew she was wild! The woman she tickled did not really react, but that was only a mild disappointment. I was proud of my people-reading skill, even if it was not going to lead to a private tickle party with her.

Once the fair kicked off I made sure to wander by her table, just to test the waters. As I expected, her cold fish persona took over when I was near. Nonetheless, it excited me to see a fellow tickler!

Interesting...this makes me wonder if we can truly identify fellow ticklers by their demeanor, body language or personality traits. Similar to a "Spidey-sense" for tickling.

Rhiannon

Rhiannon, you say, "I wouldn't read too much into it. People do that." I'll agree this much: It's not enough evidence to indict her on the charge of being a tickling enthusiast. If I get the chance to observe her again, let's see if I can start building a case.

I'll tell you what: Tickling enthusiasts will usually NOT be spotted tickling people around them, especially not in the work place, because they think they have "I get my jollies out of tickling someone" written all across their faces!

Most people who you see around tickling others have a completely innocent connection to it and don't think about it at all.

Interesting. Thaks for sharing the experience with us.

Rhiannon

"I'll tell you what: Tickling enthusiasts will usually NOT be spotted tickling people around them, especially not in the work place, because they think they have 1I get my jollies out of tickling someone' written all across their faces!"

"Usually?" That's hard to say, but I agree enough to say "sometimes."

"Most people who you see around tickling others have a completely innocent connection to it and don't think about it at all."

Most? That's hard to say, but I agree enough to say "some."

Last edited:
Sometimes you just know! Perhaps not a tickling wildside.....but another.

Most? That's hard to say

No, it very easy to say. We, the people who connect sex and tickling, are a small minority. The big majority would never think of tickling and sex in a connection. I am chatting with a lot of people all over the world, and from most I get the big surprise when the talk goes towards sex and kinks. They never even considered tickling as a fetish before they hear it from me.

Even people who are active in the BDSM-scene, which was the biggest surprise for me!

Keep it in context

rhiannon, had I seen my brunette mystery girl tickle her friend without having observed her the day before, I would not have thought twice about it and certainly wouldn't have created a discussion. So please make sure you are responding to what I said instead of just a sentence or two out of context.

By the way, regarding your comment, "We, the people who connect sex and tickling, are a small minority," you don't mean everyone who participates on this great web site, right? A number of people here don't connect tickling and sex - two female tickle buddies I met through the T.M.F. found release through being tickled as opposed to having it sexually arouse them.

I'm just saying that observing someone and then see how they tickle someone doesn't mean anything. It is out interest which would like to interpret something that is not there.

Like....you think of someone, and the person calls. Wow. Telepathy?? No. How many times did you think of the person and they didn't call? :)

you don't mean everyone who participates on this great web site, right?

No. I mean those people on this website who do connect tickling and sex. Since I am among those, I would have to call us "we".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back