• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When you think of "home"...

I've lived elsewhere for thirty years but when I think of home I think of the place I grew up in the country as shown in these thumbnails. There was a lot of freedom and just plain elbow room where I grew up. It is still home to me.

Last edited:
As far as my current homes goes, my apartment is a place to go when I get off work or I'm not doing something else. That's it. I'm working on that.

My home town, which is in a different state is another matter. It was a decent place for a kid to grow up, from a kids perspective. When I got a little older and began to figure out what was really going on I could not wait to get out. These days I go back only to see my mother. When she is gone I doubt I'll ever set foot there again.

Detroit - The Pinnacle of the American Auto Industry, Faygo, Labatt Blue with no tariffs, Better Made Potato Chips, REAL Italian Delis, The Ambassador Bridge, concerts at Cobo, The BEST Team in Hockey, The WORST Team in Football :D, The entire REST of my family, staying the HELL away from Van Dyke & Gratiot at midnight, The Death Race of the Reuther Freeway at 7-8 AM, Christmas at Grandma's, 4th of July at the Lake, BEAUTIFUL summers, TOO MUCH construction, pot holes that could swallow a Honda, and cars that will never be clean between October and May.

I hate Tennessee. I wanna go home!

My grandparents' farm. I always spent my X-mas break and at least half of my summer there every year until I was 18. It actually hurts to drive past the place these days, knowing another family lives there now and pisses me off to see the changes they made to the place.

My childhood home. Back when my mom was alive and I had not a care in the world. That place was full of happy memories.

Whatever my orders say is my home. Next stop...Pensacola Fl. Not too bad. Not a big fan of my hometown. Glad I left and was able to grow up and do some very cool things.

When I think of home...I think of my small hometown, and especially my grandparent's house. It's set in the middle of the country so it was a great place to go and play each Sunday with all my cousins. Nothing like running barefoot through the fields and catching fireflies in the summer evenings and bbq-ing :). I still love to be barefoot in the summer :) the warm grass beneath my feet is the best feeling ever!

When I think of home, I think of a place where there's love overflowing... :D

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4E39haxpE74?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4E39haxpE74?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I seriously do not know what I think of. I will have to get back to you.

Home is where those I love are. So, while not a specific place, it can be in a few different locations.

I remember a cousin's place going up a mountain, where there was a picnic pavilion.

Driving north on the I-57 to get across town in the late afternoon listening to my mix tapes of awesome 90s music en route to the mall to hang out in Suncoast and Waldenbooks and chill with friends that I haven't seen in many years and miss terribly.

Watching MTV's the 10 Spot and catching Daria episodes, and wondering if my favorite music videos are gonna play during the After Hours period.

Home is the neighborhood where I grew up. In my dreams at night, I've never left, I'm still there.

It's easier now. Instead of paying forty or fifty bucks in gas and tolls to get there, I just go to Google maps and walk around the neighborhood through pictures...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back