• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When you're alone in the SSF: Story Time!

thetmfobserver

2nd Level White Feather
So when you notice that you're the only person being silly at a particular time, here's a space to share a story. Could be fictional, could be real...

---

My first bondage and tickling experiences happened in the back of my first car. Luckily, it was an SUV, so when you put the back seat down, there was plenty of room for a "Y" tie. The young lady who agreed to be my victim was a wonderful sport, and while I don't think she LOVED it, she enjoyed it enough to do it multiple times. Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time, just to relive those days.

When I was a kid, I had aspirations of being a rock star. Actually, that's not entirely true. I wanted to be Michael Jackson.

Now, before I get assaulted, let me remind you that this was back before MJ was all "crazy". Granted, he had bleached himself by this point, but he was still considered to be halfway "normal".

I can't tell you the number of hours I spent rocking out in the dining room to the "Dangerous" album, my socked feet spinning and sliding me across the wooden floor. I thought I had a picture perfect moonwalk, and I just knew that when I was older, MJ would anoint me the heir to his musical throne.

Now, of course, that didn't happen. I can dance halfway decently, but that about ends my musical skills, so alas, I am not the next King of Pop. However, throughout the years, I've always still appreciated Michael, even when he was drugged out or having totally inappropriate sleepovers.

Last year, I was attending a minor league baseball game when I heard Michael Jackson had passed away. At first, I was sure people were making it up. When it was confirmed, part of me went back to my parent's dining room, spinning and moonwalking my way through "The Way you Make me Feel". That's how MJ will always make me feel; like a kid with big dreams, "great" moves, and the King of Pop showing me the way...

This thread is fine but not really necessary. When I'm alone in the SSF, I just go to pages further back to find more threads that need a response. :D

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back