• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where can I buy stocks and such? Tickling equipment?

lol neither am i... there are a ton of sites... just google 'bondage furniture' or 'dungeon furniture' but here a few sites:

*warning* they are excessively expensive to buy lol.. maybe someone HERE can build a set for you cheaper and charge materials and shipping? might be worth a shot :)

http://www.bdsm-gear.com/bdungeon.html
http://www.stockroom.com/home.aspx

good luck, i know we plan on building some when he returns (or rather HE plans on building, cause lets face it-imma girl and not handy either ;) )

Thanks lol :)
And holyshit yea expensive :O I'll just have to either save for a year or two, or find a plan B lol

lol neither am i... there are a ton of sites... just google 'bondage furniture' or 'dungeon furniture' but here a few sites:

*warning* they are excessively expensive to buy lol.. maybe someone HERE can build a set for you cheaper and charge materials and shipping? might be worth a shot :)

http://www.bdsm-gear.com/bdungeon.html
http://www.stockroom.com/home.aspx

good luck, i know we plan on building some when he returns (or rather HE plans on building, cause lets face it-imma girl and not handy either ;) )

you're welcome :) I'd stick to plan B of a forum member building them for you :) lol ... i do know a few that HAVE built them...

I want an X tickle table that you can position a person on their back and sitting up and also feet stocks that can be used in junction with the table.

Thank you for posting those links, ticklemepls, PoPro is definitely in need of bondage equipment when we get back to The States in a couple months.

TickleMyFancy, maniactickler... will this pending session be filmed/for sale?

Thank you for posting those links, ticklemepls, PoPro is definitely in need of bondage equipment when we get back to The States in a couple months.

TickleMyFancy, maniactickler... will this pending session be filmed/for sale?

Sorry. private use only. :mwahaha:

Sorry. private use only. :mwahaha:

:evileye: Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you... Hehe, nah I won't hate on my fellow Republican. Oops, just outed myself! Now I owe the hardcore libs on these boards an explanation by playing their one-sided game of 20 questions!

If there shant be a video, then can I make my fellow Californian an offer to film with PoPro? Perhaps we can make it so that your next set of bondage equipment, or whatever else you desire, is more affordable.

Anything can be made with a drill, hammer, and duct tape. Lots of duct tape. We got to the moon on it, why not build with it.

Anything can be made with a drill, hammer, and duct tape. Lots of duct tape. We got to the moon on it, why not build with it.

That made me chuckle, but you're dead right!!! :) :) :) I think You could even forgo the drill - with a hammer and duct tape you can do anything. :D

--
James

I built an entire dungeon in Manhattan a long time ago. It was a loft I sub-divided into rooms and built the furniture for it. To build furniture is not hard or really expensive but it would cost a fortune to ship because some of it is very heavy. When I made it it was all done on site.

I have been using the cheap way out of things, I have been using ropes and straps for all my bondage

100% agree, tklingfan. You can do SO many things with rope actually, it's practically infinite. And you can make it as strict or as mobile as you like, depending on what you're after. Stocks are cool but there's only a few ways you can use them.

--
James

I was lookin at that link and they have a nice looking stock (sitting stock) for only $80.00 that is not expensive... You'll likely spend more on a night of drinking let alone on a drill, hammer, piece of wood, and "duct tape", not to mention the time and it'll probly turn out looking like shite.

Pff, everyone should at least have access to a drill/hammer/duct tape, even if you have to borrow it from a friend and never return it.

A good way to build a restraining device that's cheap and easy (even if you're not handy!) is to get a single sheet of 1/2" plywood (costs about $20), and rent an electric saw to cut out holes to loop restraining straps (or belts, cuffs, rope, etc.) through for arms/wrists and legs/ankles. If you're feeling really ambitious, you can add padding. Get some foam rubber, some fabric (preferably something similar to leather, or non-porous, in case you sweat you don't want it soaking in and getting nasty in the long run.), and a staple gun, and mount it to the wood in the spots your head, back and limbs will rest. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but it's similar to the device the guy from tickling-post.com used in his clips. It gets the job done, plus it's easily concealed under a bed! :thumbsup:

I'm not what a person would consider "handy" and I'm sure I could make this.

Last edited:
Stocks may be rather hard to find You may have to construct them yourself. Either way I'm sure it can be a fun project. As far as other tickling tools go your local hardware and craft store should do nicely.

home made ones

The hardest part about making stocks for me was trying to figure out a way to make the holes and finding a way to attach it to your bed or something. So I went out to Lowes and found a drill bit that made a circular hole which made it pretty easy! You just connect this circular saw looking bit to a drill. Then as far as attaching it to something I decided just to put a board under it to weigh it down. I then added some locks and some padding to the holes so when the lee is struggling they don't hurt their ankles! I hope that helps!

Attachments

• Stock4.jpg
    Stock4.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Stock1.jpg
    Stock1.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 132
New TMF gathering activity: stock-building.

It's like a knitting club, except, you know, kinkier.

They look excellent nobody271. Good tip about the circular drill bit!

--
James

Yep, thats what i bought. a 3 1/4 inch hole saw drill bit. drilled the holes into a 12 inch wide board, then use a table saw to cut it in half. then put on your hinges.

You know up here in MN, I live near an Ikea, and I would just go with buying a bed with bars and use those as anchors for your lees wrists and ankles. Ideally I would like a torture rack though, but it would only be for making the lee a little stretched out and then tickle tortured on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back