• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where do you like to Tickle/be Tickled Poll

Where do you like to Tickle/be Tickled Poll

• Feet

Votes: 36 54.5%
  • Knees/Back of Knees

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Thighs

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Privates

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Bottom [trying to keep this as clean as possible]

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Sides/Ribs

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Breasts/Pecs

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Underarms

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Other [please comment]

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 7 10.6%

• Total voters

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
I'm going to try to make this poll for both males and females, so bear with me.

My armpits are my worst spot. But that's what makes it so fun lol. And the sides/ribs are another fun spot too. Seems to be everyone's go-to place when tickling me haha.

Why is back tickling always overlooked, lol. Bottom's close though. :3

Oo, also neck.

Seeing as how I have a pretty big foot fetish, feet are my favorite to tickle. Idk how ticklish I am there, since I don't actually get tickled there, but I imagine it'd be nice.

Why haven't you mentioned tummy and abs area. If that is very sensitive (rarely this happens), then it's the most fun tickling this most delicate part of body. It's so cute when someone can't handle it when her tummy is lightly tickled.

Some example to let you know what I mean:
Polina at tickle therapy (near to the end)

depending on teh person (who is usually female) i love all upper body, especially tummy/ab area.

As it was already pointed, I won't drill it in further. I just hate how the navel seems to be overlooked with almost everyone in the tickling community. I personally find it kinda annoying. I guess I can understand why; It's rarely ever a super ticklish area. But when they "are" ticklish there, for someone like me, it's a big deal. I swear, I almost feel about navels in the tickling community as I do about gluten-free foods in society; People seem to always overlook certain things just because "the majority doesn't care"....but yeah, anyways. Navels are my most favorite. I would've put armpits and feet on there, but to be honest (especially with feet....) they're beginning to get overrated to me....I can't believe I'm saying "tickle spots" are overrated. God, what're you doing to me?

Yeah! What he said. :p

As it was already pointed, I won't drill it in further. I just hate how the navel seems to be overlooked with almost everyone in the tickling community. I personally find it kinda annoying. I guess I can understand why; It's rarely ever a super ticklish area. But when they "are" ticklish there, for someone like me, it's a big deal. I swear, I almost feel about navels in the tickling community as I do about gluten-free foods in society; People seem to always overlook certain things just because "the majority doesn't care"....but yeah, anyways. Navels are my most favorite. I would've put armpits and feet on there, but to be honest (especially with feet....) they're beginning to get overrated to me....I can't believe I'm saying "tickle spots" are overrated. God, what're you doing to me?

To tickle: Her feet :feets:

To be tickled: my thighs, underarms, feet, ribs (in that order)

My absolute favorite spot to tickle is the bare feet -- and yes, they have to be bare. I hate nylons and socks.

I also enjoy tickling underarms, ribs, and the back of the thighs.

I like to find the moat ticklish spots on her body and play with those spots.

I love tickling a 'lee anywhere they're ticklish,my favorite spot to tickle though is bare feet and upperbody(underarms,stomach,bellybutton) and i love a woman with ticklish breasts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back