• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where it all began!

Ita24

TMF Regular
I had a GF who was all about tickling. Our relationship consisted of probably 90% tickling. This will be the story of our first tickling experience, very early within our relationship.

It was our first official date. We had been friends for a while beforehand, so comfort level was higher than most new couples. Later in the date we were laying out in a field near the evening with comfortable weather.

"This has been a really nice day! Perfect way to end it." She grabbed my hand and we held hands laying in the grass staring up at the sky.

"I couldn't ask for anything better!" I responded.

She reached over and grabbed my side and I jumped and laughed. "I also will never get tired of tickling you!"

*This may seem contradictory to me saying earlier that this was our first tickling experience, but you'll understand what I mean by the end. Up to this point in our friendship she had just grabbed my sides now and then to make me jump.*

"I actually have a game we could try if you wanted." I asked somewhat nervously.

"Mmmm?"

"Well, basically we'd just take turns laying on our backs while the other person tickles and the goal is to try to stay as still as possible." I was super nervous at this point, hoping she'd like the idea!

"That sounds amazing! I'll definitely win too!" She loooved taunting and teasing! "I'll lay down first." She offered!

Here was the moment, it was happening. I was all giddy with excitement, but also wanted to be sure not to push any boundaries. I started with her belly, but her shirt was pulled down so I WAS NOT going to pull it up and risk an awkward moment. I know it sounds super lame, but we had just started dating. I could've asked her, but I just decided to stick with tickling over her shirt for now.

I wiggled my fingers all around her belly and to her sides. Little jerks of her body here and there but no major movements. I then made a dart for her armpits. That caused her to scrunch her arms up and roll around a bit. "Ooooooooh okayyyy!" She giggled and smiled at me.

I made my way back to her belly but again with no success. "You'll have to do better than that!" She mocked.

My heart started to pound a little harder as I was preparing to say it! "Wellll, tickling is more effective against bare skin..." OH GOD, HOW WAS SHE GOING TO RESPOND TO THAT!? My mind raced.

"Oh duh! Do what you need to do!" She grinned!

So here I was, gently lifting her shirt up to reveal her belly. Being super careful not to pull it up too high. I had butterflies in my stomach! Again, lame, but this felt like a somewhat special moment at the time.

I started on her sides with wiggling motions and then I did some gentle squeezes. She let out "Eeeeek! Hehehe!" as her body lifted!

I then drifted into her belly and just tickled all over. She was shaking gently and light giggles. The best part about this was how she tensed up. I could tell certain spots were more sensitive. Then I got to her belly button. I swirled my finger around and she tensed up completely!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha! Stahhhhhhhhhp! Hehehe!" This was the first time, but it was clear that she was a screamer when she really got ticklish. Not crazy loud, but loud enough that you probably don't want to be too close to others lol. Fortunately this time there was no one around. Her body started twisting around! "Okay okay! Can it be my turn to tickle you?"

I obliged. She wasted no time at all after I laid down. She whipped up my shirt! "Tickle tickle tickle!" Considering she loved to tease, it was not surprise, but I really liked it. Added to the sensation.

She stroked her fingers across my belly and suddenly started mixing strokes and wiggles and squeezes, going from soft and slow to fast and all over! I absolutely lost it! "Hahahahahahahahahaha!" I was curling up and biting my lip and rolling!

"OHHHHH MYYYY!" She said with great enjoyment. She then pounced on my chest so I couldn't roll around so much and my goooood, I nearly fell in love with her with what came next.

With me pinned down pretty good, she started slowly walking her fingers down my stomach towards my belly button going "Cootchie cootchie cooooo! Oooooh, now now, we haven't checked his belly button!" She slowly, and I mean slowwwwwly, dipped her finger into my belly button and was pressing around and wiggling her finger. My whole body was tensing up due to the sensation she was causing! She started swirling her finger faster which caused my body to shake with laughter. "Ahhhhhahahaha nooo!"

She went over my belly one more time and gave me a few more squeezes on the sides to finish it off. I was basically a puddle after she was done. I just stayed on the ground, so satisfied and recovering from this amazing experience.

Oh my ticklish boy! You shouldn't have introduced me to this game" as she winked at me. "By the way, I won!" She laughed.

I didn't say it out loud, I felt like we both "won", if you catch my drift.

We were getting ready to leave, and I said, "I'm open to do this whenever!"

She responded, "Absolutely, and maybe next time you'll actually find my most ticklish spot since you didn't this time." She winked at me and that was a great cliffhanger for our next tickling encounter.

That's the end of this story, but I could make this like a series of true stories, because I had a ton of experiences with her over the time we dated. I'd be happy to share them!

Well done[emoji122]

This brings back memories of the first time I tried tickling one of my girlfriends. I got that same nervous feeling.

Looking forward to more.

TMF Together 2019 [emoji486]

An excellent first date! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :D

Yes, please share all you want! She sounds like she was a lot of fun!

I seldom post anything now, but I'll break silence to thank you for writing that so well. Thanks for making it readable (and enjoyable)!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back