• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where it all started (warning: long post)

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
It all started in a little 1000 watt radio station...er, oh wait. That's how it started for Ted Baxter...my humblest apologies!

UnclStevel said in a post something about maybe a particular incident "started the infatuation" for him. That jogged my mind to a thought I had just yesterday.

First a wee bit of background. I am not from a very large city, nor did I grow up in farmlands. It was a nice little town about 30 minutes from the "big city" and 15 minutes from the farms. We had a quiet town with local schools, a lot of churches, and I lived on a quiet street where their were not many kids my age. And that's where my thoughts got started yesterday. I was driving to my folks house and got site of some kids sitting around on the street. Boys and girls...and the girls were bare foot. It struck me that growing up what few girls there were, were never bare foot. Always sneakers or boots...not even sandals. Maybe its a generational thing. Maybe today kids are a lot looser with dressing. And I started to think: I've been into feet as far back as I can remember but never got a chance to really see any of my peers' when I was younger. Oh there was the odd moment at the swimming pool or the one girl up the street who liked to run barefoot around the house...but 98% of the time there was nothing. So was it the 'lack' of actual feet that made my desire grow stronger? Or does the desire go so deep that years of no sightings couldn't kill it? The same goes for tickling. Until 8th grade I can probably count the nuber of tickling incidents I had on one hand...yet the drive to see it, do, feel it was always there. Why? Was it knowing that I couldn't fulfill my desire that fed it? Or, again, was the thought so powerful that it simply waited and grew until I couldn't control it anymore and started taking more chances?

Clearly in high school my tickling became more prominent. By that time I had setteled on sides as a wonderful spot because it didn't matter if they were bare or not, the sides/ribs/tummy were always available and usually quite reactive. So now I am a tickler...but feet still fascinate me...even though I have a stronger desire to tickles someones side (still do btw).

Then in college feet were more accesible. Women in our dorms would takes shoes off after class and remain that way all night. Girls would have sandals on during class that would give anyone looking a great view of soles and toes. So now I was getting my fill of feet and tickling and I never felt better. Nobody thought I too weird and I learned how to be tame and get others to enjoy what was going on also. Then in the real world after school it was back to no feet and little tickling and I reverted back to the pre-college way of thinking: "any tickle is a good tickle". Yet the desire was as strong as ever to see the female foot or to tickle one.

Now dringing through the town I see one girl lift her foot and put it on her friends lap. The friend's first reaction is to scratch at the sole and the first girl never moves...her mouth is moving, she says something I can't hear from the distance of my car. I figure she's telling her friends that she is not ticklish. And I wonder what I would have done if I had had that kind of oppertunity at that age. Maybe these thoughts are hardwired into me. Maybe it doesn't matter what kind of upbringing or oppertunities I had I would still be exactly the same. Or maybe the lack of oppertunity made my drive to get more even stronger?

Sorry for the length...I do not often sit down and try to analyze this kind of thing but it feels good, every now and again, to sit a think about where we come from and how we got here.

Now I think I'll go relax and just enjoy what comes next.

~toyou

Good post as usual toyou. I have always seen many girls/women barefoot from the time I was a child (I'm part of Generation X) but this didn't dampen my love of female bare feet and tickling. If anything, I think it made me want to see and tickle them more. I guess it can go either way:)

Gloria Gaynor said that?

I will survive...as long as I don't get shot, stabbed, or contract a fatal disease:p

"I am what I am, I am my own special creation
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation..."

Gloria's song is often used as a gay anthem but I think it's fitting also if you have a fetish. The Village People had one like that also.

I learned my desire to tickle when i was growing up. Having dominant tendencies i always saw it as a way of getting an 'older' woman helpless in a comparatively safe way for them and me.
I have to admit though, not being sure what sort of reaction i'd get i'd think about it more than actually try it! Who knows how many opportunities I missed.......

I don't know if any one else has had the same type of experience growing up. I suspect plenty of guys certainly have followed that pattern.

"[Although] I possess a body with which I am very intimately conjoined. . . . it is certain that this [that is to say, my soul by which I am what I am] is entirely and absolutely distinct from my body, and can exist without it. " -- Descartes

The way we interact here on this cyber-forum with only our minds is an illustration. Never having met any of you in the flesh, for me this place exists only in my mind. Just as my tickle fetish did until I recently gave physical experience to it. My sig line is just too appropriate!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back