• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where: velcro straps?

MrPersistancy

TMF Novice
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to get my hands on some kind of strap, be it velcro or not, that my girlfriend and I could use for some more secure bondage. I've seen things in some videos that look like they go around the table, such as around the stomach to make bucking around impossible. I've looked online, but haven't been able to find anything that looks like it would work.

The idea is that it's going to go between the two mattresses on my bed and around whoever is being tied down. Ideally, it needs to be semi-comfortable and able to fit around the width of the bed with a person underneath it.

Thanks if anyone has any sites or ideas that I could make!

That's actually the set I have. Looking for something to go across the bed, width-wise.

Maybe I didn't explain it well, meh.

Maybe the picture (lawl at the doll) will help--the stomach strap is sort of the idea, while I use the under-the-bed set for hands and feet as well.

tie one( or more) on

You can also buy used leather and or denim belts at thrift stores. Attach several together that have multiple adjustments for length( ie the braided leather belts without set holes or those with two "O" or "D" rings at the end, or buy several leather belts with set holes) to make a continuous loop for unger the frame and mattress. Then attach the velcro wrist/ankle cuffs( bought at any adult toy store, except Home Depot) to this loop or loops. Enjoy!!!

If you have a Spencers at your local mall, they carry the velcro gear, as well as the the "under the bed" restraints.

I actually picked up a box of adhesive backed velcro at the local ACMoore craft shop. Then, I took a set of old flannel sheets that was no longer being used and made my own straps, attaching the velcro for closures. The entire thing cost me all of $30 to make. (Obviously it would have been more with other material.) One of these days, I'll get some pics up of the thing...one of the drawbacks of not having a digital camera yet. I've doctored the pic linked above to give a general idea.

We still use our normal wrist and ankle cuffs. But, the strapping system I made has 4 straps going across the bed itself and attaching underneath. Attached to them are restraints to go across the thighs, hips, chest and arms. It's designed to use dynamic tension to keep the person still...each point of restraint drawing in the opposite direction from those on either side of it. There's also a set of top tethers on the hip straps to keep the person from rocking from side to side. When I'm properly restrained in it, I can't move more than a couple inches in any direction. It's great!

One of the problems with most restraint items found online is that they are not designed to hold a person still who's being tickled. So, there's always the risk of cuff burns, pulled muscles, etc. If you really want your lee to be immobile, you have to fend for yourself, as I've done. Once I do a few adjustments and stuff, take some decent pics and find an appropriate material to use for the straps, I may actually start making them for anyone who may be interested. We'll see wht kind of time, etc. the new year brings.

Anyway, there's the doctored pic. (Used properly, the wrists and feet would actually be drawn back towards the center rather than kept out at the sides.)

Last edited:
In the picture you doctored, you have an X going across the chest...is that from the chest bind? I see the idea, that's exactly what I was thinking to do. If you could get a picture of your set up, that'd be awesome, you seem to know exactly what I'm looking for.

Maybe it's time for someone to produce tickling-inspired bondage. I don't know, just me though.

Yes, it's a chest bind. the two upper bands are joined behind the back for more stability. Laying on it also helps to keep it still. There are straps that come up over the shoulders and then criss-cross on the chest, connecting with straps from the one under the breasts. I did basicly the same type thing with the hip & leg bands. They're tethered to one another to avoid shifting and keep both legs and hips still.

We have friends joining us in a few days for a bit of fun...weather permitting. I'll be sure at least one of them brings a camera. Then, I can "model it" and post a proper pic...esp. since the one above doesn't really do it justice. I'll also include some shots of it without anyone in it so you can see how it's assembled.

This was something that I created in order to keep myself from being able to move to avoid things. So, I tried it on for size and made adjustments along the way to get the best fit. Then, I added the hip tethers when I found that I could still rock from side to side a bit. I think I ended up with a halfway decent finished product. If I ever have the money to get proper materials, I'll make a better looking version. But, it serves its purpose and is actually pretty comfy to be in.

I've seen a couple of similar type bondage strapping systems online, which helped me to develop my own design. But, even if they would have worked for me, they were outrageously expensive.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing it.

And make sure you have a good time, as I'm sure you will.

The BEST restraints I ever used are medical restraints from
Germany which use magnetic locks/keys.

http://www.venuseromedia.be/index1.html is the link, but
that just looks like a bdsm supplier, not the original maker.

Anyway, you can see the adjustable straps, and the cross
chest/back straps. These keep someone virtually immobile,
are comfortable, but do have some restrictions on free skin.

When someone is lying on their back, the ankles are kept in
the place you want them, as is the waist, wrists, arms, etc.

Lee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back