• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where will you find your ideal tickle partner?

GQguy

3rd Level Red Feather
For those looking, where do you think you'll/would find your ideal tickle partner? Which location gives you the best odds? Why do you feel this way?

GQ

I got lucky. I met mine through friends. I know, however, that there are a ton of fetishists who like tickling during a scene. I have met several at local munches and play parties.

I haven't looked at all for over a year now. I thought I could find one through tmf or fet, going to munches or even events. No go for each of them. The ideal ones that I actually do know all live too far away. I've had better luck with women I met at parties. in the past few years if I was hanging with a female friend and it seemed to go the FWB route, I've let them know that I'm not the ordinary guy.

Already met her, nearly 3 years ago in Korea... I've since turned "Miss Ga" into Mrs. Po :bubbleheart:

Hunched over the computer in my mom's basement, sending out thousands upon thousands of creepy, misspelled messages and e-mails. Ask enough people, and SOMEONE's bound to say yes. Right? RIGHT?!? :D

Non-facetious answer: No idea!

I have found mine. We knew each other before then found out we were both into tickling. :D

Ideally in dreamworld I'd like her to move within a few houses and be my neighbor......lol
Anybody coming to Wisconsin soon ? :)

I won't, unless l become rich & famous. That is the only way l would be able to dictate the terms of the arrangement. But ironically, if you have that, there is no reason to limit yourself to one...hell, even 2 or3 women.

Wow! Such pessimistic answers. I go with the theory that it's far easier to find a woman that is my taste in the real world and convert her into the tickling lifestyle than it is trying to find a girl on here. I meet most women I date at bars/restaraunts/clubs so if I were looking that's where i'd most likely find her. I've also done the online dating thing with decent success. Searching on here...nah.

I find personality being the biggest determining factor in if she/he will make a great tickling/life partner so anywhere you can find a partner is great place to find a tickle partner.

Your best bet is to look, dress and live like OP with, or at least act like you have too much money. If on the other hand, like me, your mum gave birth in the canopy of the ugly tree, you live in an obscure smelly farming town shut down by the recession and just so happens there is an airbase just up the road that literately sucks the town dry of babes and makes every girl expect her nights ride to at least have a 6 pack and wear Ray Ban shades...

then turn 'nilla and start runnin! :nopity:

After back to back betrayals, I've just given up on women, period. I'm, like, one step away from moving into a cave, growing a long beard and officially being a hermit :)

Your best bet is to look, dress and live like OP with, or at least act like you have too much money. If on the other hand, like me, your mum gave birth in the canopy of the ugly tree, you live in an obscure smelly farming town shut down by the recession and just so happens there is an airbase just up the road that literately sucks the town dry of babes and makes every girl expect her nights ride to at least have a 6 pack and wear Ray Ban shades...

then turn 'nilla and start runnin! :nopity:

That's pretty funny! Right down to the Ray Bans and shades.

Sometimes leaving your hometown is your best shot at meeting quality women.

I found mine in high school. We dated back then, stayed friends for about 6 years [he joined the army] and then got back together. I honestly never thought I would find *the* perfect partner for it - I've had some great boyfriends that went along with my fetish, but didn't really have it themselves. I got EXTREMELY lucky to be with my man now, who's just as into it as I am.

I think in general, searching outside of your home town leads to more success than just hoping for the best with the people you grew up with.

Wow! Such pessimistic answers. I go with the theory that it's far easier to find a woman that is my taste in the real world and convert her into the tickling lifestyle than it is trying to find a girl on here. I meet most women I date at bars/restaraunts/clubs so if I were looking that's where i'd most likely find her. I've also done the online dating thing with decent success. Searching on here...nah.

I find personality being the biggest determining factor in if she/he will make a great tickling/life partner so anywhere you can find a partner is great place to find a tickle partner.

Definitely agree with this. I'm not counting on meeting a girl who happens to be as into tickling as me (or into it at all for that matter). I honestly think the chances of that happening would be 1 in 1000. I go for girls that I find genuinely attractive and interesting, I would never start dating a girl purely because I knew she was into tickling. But if that attractive, interesting girl and I happen to really hit it off then I would bring up my thing for tickling a bit further down the line and hope for the best (as nerve-racking as that would be). You'll never know if you never ask!

Hunched over the computer in my mom's basement, sending out thousands upon thousands of creepy, misspelled messages and e-mails. Ask enough people, and SOMEONE's bound to say yes. Right? RIGHT?!? :D

Non-facetious answer: No idea!
hahaha

Wow!! I agree with GQ guy 100%. It's all about the connection and interaction that you have with the person. It isn't so much about the location for me, as the relationship that I'd develop with the person. If I already knew that the person was into tickling (ie: through here or other fetish websites), I'd be looking for the person who cares enough to get to know me outside of my tickling fetish. Not to be crass, but if all a person wants is to be tickled and nothing else, then hire a hooker. But if I could at least be friends with them, and have shared interests outside of tickling, then I'd be more likely to want to persue a tickle relationship with them. Because when it's all said and done, I'd know that we'd have something to fall back on and not feel like perfect strangers.

The biggest challenge I've run into is finding someone in the area who isn't already in a relationship. I haven't given up in my search but I have to admit that it can get discouraging :(

When it happens, it happens. Can't rush it even though we all may want to. Just gotta ride the wave until she comes along I suppose...

That came out sounding way too much like hippie-sage wisdom. Meh, I'm fine with it.

Your best bet is to look, dress and live like OP with, or at least act like you have too much money. If on the other hand, like me, your mum gave birth in the canopy of the ugly tree, you live in an obscure smelly farming town shut down by the recession and just so happens there is an airbase just up the road that literately sucks the town dry of babes and makes every girl expect her nights ride to at least have a 6 pack and wear Ray Ban shades...then turn 'nilla and start runnin! :nopity:

I checked Fetlife and it says there's a kink community in Yeovil comprising about 90 people, and they hold regular munches https://fetlife.com/groups/34547 . You're 35 miles from Bristol, which has a good kink scene. Bath has a scene also if you're looking for posh girls. You aren't in a perve desert like the American Midwest, and your profile says you're an architect, thus an educated professional with considerable 'marketability' in the dating scene, whether you're working at present or not. You give your age as 26 which is young enough and old enough at the same time. I suggest you log onto www.informedconsent.co.uk create a profile, start looking and quit whining.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back