• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where's BAC

Please read the forum rules

Hi there,

First of all, Welcome to the TMF!

If you're looking for something, please go to the request section and please do not post something like "????".

By the way, maybe you were looking for this:

BAC's Artwork Archive (inside the TMF)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=188

Cheers :)

If BAC left, I wonder if I can now repost the series stuff I used to have on Tickling Emporium, before he asked me to take them down?:angel:

Does anyone know where BAC went he's gone

I don't believe he "left" -- I think that real life might have gotten in the way of his artwork (which is a hobby for him). But last I checked, he's still alive and kicking...

knismo

I had heard a rumor that he had in fact died; has anyone else heard this? It is a shame if that is the case!

I had heard a rumor that he had in fact died; has anyone else heard this? It is a shame if that is the case!

As I said before -- he's still alive and kicking. He's the one who did the artwork for my clip store:

banner.jpg

He has a real job, a busy life and some medical issues (eyesight) to work out.

knismo

Yeah, I've also spoken with BAC. He's still around and has plans for another book. It's just a matter of when he can make time to do it.
webmaster joe

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back