• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Celeb would you not only wanna tickle, but you think would enjoy it?

Lonestar327

TMF Master
Kinda a spin on a classic question, who would not only want to tickle but you think would enjoy being tickled.

My personal list:
Rachel Blanchard
Elisa Donovan
Kelly Ripa
Britney Spears
Alyssa Milano
Piper Perabo
Eva Longoria
Elizabeth Berkley

Just to name a few, more to come later as soon as I can think of them.

Last edited:
Drew Barrymore, who had stated in an interview (possibly posted somewhere at this forum) that she likes being tickled :blush

I saw that on youtube Mistress Val, it was cute. Me? I've said it before and I'll say it again. Idina Menzel :)

I'm in on Drew Barrymore. I think Charlotte Dodd would too, and she'd be a joy. And yeah, do gotta add Britney Spears. Carmen Electra too.

These were metioned to me and I thought they were a little interesting:

Kristen Bell
Zoe Saldana
Kim Kardashian

Do you guys think that they'd would enjoy getting tickled as well?

I dunno. I think Shandi Finnessy might though. And she's be a great ticklee!

Natalie Portman....she seemed to enjoy it in Closer...would love to try her feet out.

Drew Barrymore, who had stated in an interview (possibly posted somewhere at this forum) that she likes being tickled :blush

Yes I have seen that as well. I want to believe that she's a member of the forums.

I really WANT to believe.

Courtney Cox:

Not only does she seem like she would enjoy it, it seems that she would be just totally sadistic as a 'ler

Just thought of a new, and there's no doubt in my mind that she would just love getting tickled.

Cameron Diaz, I think she would absolutly enjoy getting her feet, ribs, sides, underarms, you name it. Not only that, but when it was over, she'd want more!

I would tickle Hilary Duff, Haylie Duff, Miley Cyrus, Daniela Rush (NCIS: Los Angeles), Cote De Pablo (NCIS), Amanda Bynes, and Ashley Tisdale.

Kelly Ripa and Drew Barrymore are into tickling, which is a good thing for people who like to tickle. I have watched Carmen Electra being tickled in Howard Stern's tickle chair, and she seemed to enjoy the experience.

Kelly Ripa's into it? Care to cite source there? She'd be a dream to tickle too.

Rosario Dawson
Megan Fox
Olivia Wilde
Stacy Keibler
Anneliese Van Der Pol ("Chelsea" from That's So Raven)
Leyla Milani
Lindsey Clubine (Former Deal or No Deal Model)
Roselyn Sanchez

Kelly Ripa's into it? Care to cite source there? She'd be a dream to tickle too.

^If you watch The Regis & Kelly Show the subject of tickling has been brought up many times. I would add Barbara Eden to the list because I saw a clip of Barbara getting sand on her feet and Regis cleaned her feet with a towel. In the conversation Barbara mentioned that her feet were ticklish and Regis said that he likes to tickle women.^:drool

Another mention for Kristen Bell. I guess its just me but I never really had her pegged as someone who would love getting tickled.

Nicole Kidman, who I recall a few years ago mentioning that she enjoyed being tickled on a magazine. I really wish I could remember the magazine. Anyone know the source by any chance?

celebs to tickle and have them enjoy it...hrm...

well as an 80s/90s child, Amy Jo Johnson make my list (damn pink ranger! haha). I believe she said somewhere that she is ticklish on her feet and actually enjoys having them tickled, so yeah, all for that, haha.

I also saw Amanda Bynes and Carmen Electra on the lists somewhere, and I will definitely second those names as well.

Katy Perry
Jessica Simpson
Danica McKeller
Christine Taylor

Does anyone else think that Colbie Caillat wouldn't mind getting those cute little feet and toes of her's tickled?

Last edited:
Milla Jovanovich

Sienna Guillory (as that one SEXY chick from that RE movie)

Tina Turner (as she was during the 1970's [80's hair and all])

Marline Dietrich (when she was younger)

I read that Sophie Howard is ticklish and likes beards, so who knows.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back