• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which celebs would you like to be tickled by?

EmbraceSerenity

TMF Expert
I've seen a lot of threads about which celebs you want to tickle, but for us lees and switches, who would you want to pin you down and torture you mercilessly?

For me, Angelina Jolie because she seems like the sort of merciless tickler who would not listen to your pleas and continue to torture you in one area. She would be laughing evilly as you squirm in your locks or what have you.

I'll post my list of guys with pictures later!

Over to you!

Excellent question!!

My #1 would be Josh Holloway. I love the intensity in his eyes. I can imagine him making eye contact while digging into my ribs or something. That would be awesome!!!! I would let him tie me up, but it would be even better if he just pinned me down with his weight. AWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAA!!

Lindsey Buckingham could tickle me any day. Have you seen how he picks? Those fingers would be lethal!

My list is about the same as the list I posted for celebs I'd like to tickle.

What is the name of that one girl with pigtails from NCIS? Her. Totally. Someone actually told me that is who I would want to be tickled by. She gave me a link, saw her and I said, "HOLY SHIT YES!" Seriously, I can't remember. what is her name? Maybe it wasn't from NCIS. Can someone help me out here, please?

ABBY! ABBY from NCIS!

*edit* So, Pauley Perrette.

Last edited:
i have several and of which i'd like to tickle i'd like to tickle me

Kaley Cuoco

Katy Perry

Holly Marie Combs

Amanda Bynes

Someone who looks kind of dominating or mean, like say Jamie Pressley or someone like that

rosario dawson,would love to be strip-tickled by her.......get goose bumps just thinking about it !

SOme of them

Beautiful women with attitude. I ll be completely tied and each day I would be tickle tortured to insanity. Mostly on my feet.

They have to be very cruel. They have to enjoy to tickle torture me and they have to try to do it very well. Tease me and torture me. Make me worship them and make them cum. Finally giving pleasure, let me come...and tickle me again and again.

First weekend:

Angelina Jolie
Famke Jansen
Heidi Klum

Second weekend:
Giselle Bundchen
Penelope Cruz
Jamie Pressly (I agree)

Third weekend
Cameron Diaz
Drew Barrymore
Charlize Theron

Fourth weekend

Geena Davies
Mila Jovovich
Cheryl Crow

Excellent question!!

My #1 would be Josh Holloway. I love the intensity in his eyes. I can imagine him making eye contact while digging into my ribs or something. That would be awesome!!!! I would let him tie me up, but it would be even better if he just pinned me down with his weight. AWWWWW YEEEEEAAAAA!!

Lindsey Buckingham could tickle me any day. Have you seen how he picks? Those fingers would be lethal!

My list is about the same as the list I posted for celebs I'd like to tickle.

Josh Holloway would be excellent. And in Lost he would tickle kate's ribs and so we know he likes to tickle! :)

Chris Evans
The true blood guys - Ryan kwanten he is not too muscular but has gorgeous blue eyes and he would be staring at you intensely.
Alexander skarsgard - he's tall and quite intimidating but he would be very teasing.
Joe Manganiello - with muscles like that he wouldnt need restraints.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back