• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which do you like better?

Occasionally playful tickling, but more often I like tobe tickle tortured ruthlessly. :D

Mainly playful along with other stimuli though if torture is the lees preference then it is my pleasure to comply. I enjoy the sound and squirming of giggles best.

About 60-40 in favor of playful tickling :2poke: , though just because it starts one way doesn't mean it is going to stay that way :devil2: the trick is trying to figure out what's it gonna be :evilha:.

I love it playful as well as aggressive tickle torture..The atmosphere,scenerio I find myself in plays a big factor as to which kind it will be and /or I would be happy being tickled playfully for awhile,then switch the dynamics to torment in stocks(been there,loved it!),being wrapped up like mummy which I haven;t experienced but would like to try it sometime as well as being buried at the beach ...

I usually stick to playfully tickling others, but I prefer to be tickled with no mercy!

Say, Tickleshotel, you mean buried at the beach like THIS?

(refers her to his siggy pic lol) :D

tickleshotel said:
I love it playful as well as aggressive tickle torture..The atmosphere,scenerio I find myself in plays a big factor as to which kind it will be and /or I would be happy being tickled playfully for awhile,then switch the dynamics to torment in stocks(been there,loved it!),being wrapped up like mummy which I haven;t experienced but would like to try it sometime as well as being buried at the beach ...
Laurie,I guess we'll have to try that at the next NEST meeting. Blanket tickling HMMMmmm. Then we can play ticklinsh spy,Tickled for information :)

I can't get enough of tickle torture...especially when it's me being tortured and tickled!

mkeemer said:
Laurie,I guess we'll have to try that at the next NEST meeting. Blanket tickling HMMMmmm. Then we can play ticklinsh spy,Tickled for information :)

heheheh Mkeemer,sounds great to me :bump: :rotate: :happyfloa

Last edited:
Sounds great to me, Laurie lol

playfully scoops Laurie's tiny body up in his arms and places her in a half-lying, half-sitting position down in the hole and piles plenty of sand on top of her, burying her from neck to ankles...can ya move at all, Laurie? lol

I prefer torture.

I prefer my victim to be scared, nervous, terrified. I want her to wiggle in her tight, inescapable bondage, trying in vain to get free. I want her to scream into her bright pink ballgag, her eyes clenched tightly shut beneath her blindfold, as my fingers and tongue push her beyond any limits her flesh has known. I want her to scream in agonized bliss as orgasm after orgasm rips through her tightly bound body, while the incessant tickling sensations never cease. I want tears to soak her cheeks, I want sweat to glisten on her forehead, I want her to be unable to walk, speak, or think when I am done with her.

makemlaugh2003 said:
playfully scoops Laurie's tiny body up in his arms and places her in a half-lying, half-sitting position down in the hole and piles plenty of sand on top of her, burying her from neck to ankles...can ya move at all, Laurie? lol

hahahhaha oHH hahhah laughing harder as I am placed in pit of sand despite my squirming ..hehheh hey I feel I am sinking lower hehhehe are you sure this isn;t quicksand?! :blaugh:

Both, though I like torture much better... and I think there is a long scale from the quick poke in the ribs, to mercyless no holds bared torture. I pretty much love it all, but if I can only chose one, I'll go with the most mercyless I can inflict.

both both both! How about playful tickles that turn in to torture? :woot: :imouttahe

lol Nah, Laurie, I ain't tryin' to drown ya, just tickle ya silly lol

...smirks as Laurie sits all comfy under the huge mound of sand and sloooooooowly skitters his fingernails up and down the bottoms of both her tiny bare feet with delicate, feathery-soft strokes that glide from her heels, up along her insteps, across the balls of her feet and verrrrrrrrry gingerly against her arches... :blaugh:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back