• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Female Politicians Would You Like To Tickle

tklfeather10

TMF Regular
There must be hundreds of female politicians worthy of being tickled for various reasons here are a few random ones i picked to start the thread off:

USA:
Sarah Palin
Gretchen Whither
Peggy Flanagan

UK:
Alison McGovern
Caroline Flint
Esther McVey

If the category was expanded to include female political analyst, I would say Ana Cabrera and Ana Kasparian.

There used to be a much better thread for this, where people had already posted tons of pictures. I wanted to link it here but I cannot seem to find it. I hope Jeff didn't remove it, cause it was great :sadcry:

I probably did, and I'll probably end up having to do that with this one too because people love to stir things up.

Eventually someone will say something that puts this over the line from being about tickling to being about politics. And since it doesn't belong in the P&R forum, I'll end up killing it.

I probably did, and I'll probably end up having to do that with this one too because people love to stir things up.

Eventually someone will say something that puts this over the line from being about tickling to being about politics. And since it doesn't belong in the P&R forum, I'll end up killing it.

Sorry about this it was not my intention to "rock to rock the boat" or cause problems.

I'll just stick to who they are and who I want to tickle, Jeff.

NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand

Former PA Attorney General Kathleen Kane.

Those are the only two I can think of at the moment, but I'm sure I will come up with more lol.

Awwww man, that thread was awesome. Why not just delete the problematic parts and leave the rest untouched? I really liked that thread. People had attached pictures and had made some pretty good suggestions as well. Killing the whole thing was unfair, IMO :sowrong:

Sorry about this it was not my intention to "rock to rock the boat" or cause problems.

No worries, you didn't do anything wrong :)

Awwww man, that thread was awesome. Why not just delete the problematic parts and leave the rest untouched? I really liked that thread. People had attached pictures and had made some pretty good suggestions as well. Killing the whole thing was unfair, IMO :sowrong:

Cleaning up after people who are deliberately making a mess is an extremely frustrating process. Running the TMF is like throwing a huge party where you've decided to just open the door to anyone who wants to walk in.

And a topic like politics is a room at the party where people like to deliberately throw things on the floor and kick over the furniture. So I decided, out of frustration, to just close the door to that room rather than walk around behind people and clean up the mess that they had purposefully made.

If I had known about it the first time someone decided to knock over a lamp in that thread, then maybe it could have been saved. But by the time I noticed it, the room was trashed. It would have probably taken me a couple of hours to sort through it and fix everything.

Now that I'm moderating more aggressively, maybe this one can be maintained. I've come to realize that most people aren't going to notify me when things are being ruined (which isn't anyone's fault, it's just the nature of things,) so I try to stick my nose into as much as I can, and a lot more frequently.

And I used to give everything the benefit of the doubt - I would try to interpret things as generously as possible and say to myself "Well, maybe what they meant was this, even though it could be seen as something mean or negative."

But now I'm taking inspiration from some very successful communities that I admire, and doing the opposite - if something can be interpreted as negative or mean, I just remove it (assuming I know about it.) And let people figure out how to say what they want without the possibility of it being insulting to others or contributing to a negative atmosphere.

So maybe this thread will fare better, with me monitoring it more actively and being quicker to delete anything questionable, and block troublemakers from participating.

Thanks for your diligent work Jeff. Now back to the thread... Another yes for Tulsi Gabbard!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
(two photos attached)

Attachments

• Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Feet-2.jpg
    Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Feet-2.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Feet-4.jpg
    Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Feet-4.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 89
And for the record, AOC is mine too. She's so cute!

giphy.gif

I'd tickle Amy Klobuchar. Something about her tells me she'd be really fun to tickle. I bet she has a great laugh too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back