• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which Hollywood Star Are You Most Tired of Hearing About?

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Hollywood stars are in the news and spotlight 24/7. Obviously pop-culture is one of the most important aspects to our American culture itself. And while some stories are endearing and touching, like a celebrity giving birth, a celebrity battling cancer, etc...sometimes you get SO tired of hearing about certain ones. So which celebrities are you just freaking TIRED of hearing about?

For me it's definitely:

Charlie Sheen

Lindsay Lohan

Tiger Woods

They are so annoying! Let it die and focus on someone else!

When I think of them I think:
:megafail: :doublefinger:

and my mind feels like: :zombie: x a million

Please post :D
:blowkiss:

Charlie Sheen should do the world a favor and retire to an island with no reporters of any kind. :p

I'm glad the world understands that the "King of Pedophiles", I meant pop... Is dead, and won't come back too molest children again. R.I.H. Michael Jackson!! Rest In Hell!!

....You do realize tiger woods isn't a Hollywood star right?

But of course, but he had his face slapped on every tabloid it seemed at least during 1/2 of 2010, so he definitely is in the limelight. I never said they had to be actors or actresses. He is well known in Hollywood and in the USA itself, thus a "star" :wavingguy

All of them!!! They are paid to act. I don't care about where they dined, who they are dating, what they drive for a car. They get paid 10 times the salary of a doctor to recite lines in a film. Most actors are worse than professional athletes because at least an athlete has to be extremely skilled to reach the big show. Half of the people on television are getting paid to do reality shit without any acting experience at all!

Any and all of them. I pay as little attention as possible to that silliness.

Most, but most notably:

Lady Gaga
The Kardashians
Snooki
Mel Gibson
Paris Hilton
OctoMom
Donald Trump

SS

1. Justin Bieber. I don't hate the guy, because he seems like a pretty well rounded guy. but every single time I go to the newsstand, he's on at least 4-5 magazines, usually for the preteen-teenagers. Is there something I am missing about this guy?

2. Lindsay Lohan: She will end up a lonely drunk/coke addict before long.

It sounds like most of you actually have a problem with the media that covers them.

Most, but most notably:

Lady Gaga
The Kardashians
Snooki
Mel Gibson
Paris Hilton
OctoMom
Donald Trump

SS

OCTOMOM. Yes. I am very much in agreement.
The Kardashians too. They're sweet girls but they're famous for absolutely nothing.

1. Justin Bieber. I don't hate the guy, because he seems like a pretty well rounded guy. but every single time I go to the newsstand, he's on at least 4-5 magazines, usually for the preteen-teenagers. Is there something I am missing about this guy?

2. Lindsay Lohan: She will end up a lonely drunk/coke addict before long.

That's old news.

It sounds like most of you actually have a problem with the media that covers them.

Agreed, but some of these people thrive on the media coverage. It's intentional, they want to be in the spotlight for as long as possible with probably the one exception being Tiger.

Personally I have no problem with any of these people because I don't pay attention to any media that would lower itself to giving these people any time. It is actually quite astounding how much I hear about them while having my TV off for all but a few hours a week.

What the hell is a Snooki, and why the hell is she famous?:eeew:

What the hell is a Snooki, and why the hell is she famous?:eeew:

She's an author.

Nicole-Snooki-Polizzi-A-Shore-Thing-Book.jpg

jordan a.k.a katie price/peter andre/jodie marsh.I had the misfortune to come across a tv programme about misbehaving dogs.Lo, and behold jodie marsh and all the stupid dogs she buys and dumps on her family.

I really don't care about what stars are doing in there personal lives. they can do what ever the hell they want its their Money its their lives

I'm definitely most tired of hearing about Charlie Sheen. This guy is a spoiled, arrogant, asshole who has no concept of reality. In a still not so good economy, his show was picked up for THREE MORE SEASONS. He earns nearly two million dollars a show, or over forty mil a year. That's more money that just about all athletes. This guy has the audacity to go on national TV, and rip his network, and his bosses, about being "unhappy" with his salary? Additionally, he is a substance addict, and ends up in a rehab center, causing his show to have to be cancelled for the rest of the season? The top comedy show on TV?

I know the show would probably not last without him, even though I can't claim to watch it, but.. considering his behavior, he really should be fired, and should have trouble finding work in Hollywood ever again!

What a difference from his father, who is a stable, fine actor, with a five decade career, and who has been married for five decades, and who you never hear anything bad about in the press.

Simply put,. Charlie Sheen is a disgrace, even though I have liked some of his movies, such as Wall Street, the Major League movies, and the Chase, et al.

Mitch

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back